Vino bought the 2010 LBL? - Page 43 - Cyclingnews Forum

Go Back   Cyclingnews Forum > Road > Professional road racing

Professional road racing A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #421  
Old 11-03-12, 10:58
Poursuivant's Avatar
Poursuivant Poursuivant is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 661
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak-zaaf View Post
He already admitted he put 100k in Kolobnev's account. He just said it was a loan.

Still don't see the problem in buying a race when you're in the lead with 1 other guy though. Happens all the time.
Well if it happens all the time it must be ok.
Reply With Quote
  #422  
Old 11-03-12, 12:30
Ryo Hazuki's Avatar
Ryo Hazuki Ryo Hazuki is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,704
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poursuivant View Post
Well if it happens all the time it must be ok.
well it happens all the time then why now make a fuss about it all of a sudden

and ye sit is ok. he doesn't buy the race. he simply covers the expenses of the guy losing
Reply With Quote
  #423  
Old 11-03-12, 12:55
webvan webvan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,196
Default

I think someone posted a Freddy Martens interview at some point that summed it up well...better to go home to the wife and kids with something to show for the week-end away.

So does anyone think Vino bought the Olympics ?
Reply With Quote
  #424  
Old 11-03-12, 13:06
Netserk's Avatar
Netserk Netserk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Denmark
Posts: 13,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by webvan View Post
I think someone posted a Freddy Martens interview at some point that summed it up well...better to go home to the wife and kids with something to show for the week-end away.

So does anyone think Vino bought the Olympics ?
Bought the win, no
Paid Uran, yes
__________________
Cancellara is like The Black Album. Really good but way overrated.
Quote:
Definition of Wheelsucking:
When a rider refuses to take a pull even though it is tactically and/or strategically more sound to take a pull
*Refusing to pull when it is tactically and/or strategically more sound not to is therefore not wheelsucking
Change my pitch up/Smack my bitch up
Reply With Quote
  #425  
Old 11-03-12, 13:18
Poursuivant's Avatar
Poursuivant Poursuivant is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 661
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo Hazuki View Post
well it happens all the time then why now make a fuss about it all of a sudden

and ye sit is ok. he doesn't buy the race. he simply covers the expenses of the guy losing
What? He does buy the race.
Reply With Quote
  #426  
Old 11-03-12, 13:22
jens_attacks's Avatar
jens_attacks jens_attacks is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 11,773
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by profff View Post
the padova attorney roberti, while investigating on lance and ferrari and the money laundry found emails and bank transfers that finally confirms that vino paid 150.000 euro to kolobnev for the win.
the act have been transmissed to the liege attorney and to uci,

http://www.corriere.it/sport/12_nove...b51207fd.shtml
that's not correct and no, can't be proven
Reply With Quote
  #427  
Old 11-03-12, 13:25
Netserk's Avatar
Netserk Netserk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Denmark
Posts: 13,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poursuivant View Post
What? He does buy the race.
Isn't it just an arrangement where whoever wins pays the one who gets 2nd? So that if Kolobnev had won he would have paid Vino the same amount, no?
__________________
Cancellara is like The Black Album. Really good but way overrated.
Quote:
Definition of Wheelsucking:
When a rider refuses to take a pull even though it is tactically and/or strategically more sound to take a pull
*Refusing to pull when it is tactically and/or strategically more sound not to is therefore not wheelsucking
Change my pitch up/Smack my bitch up
Reply With Quote
  #428  
Old 11-03-12, 13:25
Ryo Hazuki's Avatar
Ryo Hazuki Ryo Hazuki is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,704
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poursuivant View Post
What? He does buy the race.
no, he pays for the other guys efforts. and the winner pays the loser. but never mind arguing with yo. you haven't got a clue about cycling. in fact it happens in football too.
Reply With Quote
  #429  
Old 11-03-12, 13:29
Poursuivant's Avatar
Poursuivant Poursuivant is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 661
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo Hazuki View Post
no, he pays for the other guys efforts. and the winner pays the loser. but never mind arguing with yo. you haven't got a clue about cycling. in fact it happens in football too.
Lol, ok mate. How old are you? About 5?
Reply With Quote
  #430  
Old 11-03-12, 13:52
Vino attacks everyone's Avatar
Vino attacks everyone Vino attacks everyone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,221
Default

So much fuss...
__________________
"I know how to ride my bike" - Nibali

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9LBsWCNE9I

Vuelta 06 - the greatest gt in history!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24TQdI7csHs
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.