U.S. Politics - Page 471 - Cyclingnews Forum

Go Back   Cyclingnews Forum > Cafe > General

General Grab a short black and come join in the non-cycling discussion. Favourite books, movies, holiday destinations, other sports - chat about it all in the cafe.

Old 11-07-12, 11:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
He's probably referring to the literal meaning; I'm guessing the leadership challenge(s) within the Labor party.
Sorry, that seems like such a distant memory to me! Christian, the 'coup d'etat was back in February was a distant leadership challenge to PM Gillard by Kevin Rudd that fell on death ears. All it proved was there was deep division within a disfunctional party.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToreBear View Post
Congratiolations America!

It will be interesting to see how the tea party deals with the fiscal cliff.
Or how the Democrats (don't) deal with it.
second post ever after reading the forum for the last few years and one thing i must say, ACF94 is probably the most intelligent poster here, never biased to BMC or Cadel, and never gets worked up over anything.
Old 11-07-12, 11:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominicDecoco View Post
That hysterical scene by Fox News about Ohio gets me every time.
Fox Freakout: Rove Disputes Call for Obama in Ohio, Pundits Scramble (long version, watch both videos)
absolutely priceless!
Old 11-07-12, 11:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn_Wilson View Post
So I guess there will be riots all over the red states since President Obama was reelected?

Someone posted some twitter twitts before on this thread where the President's supporters were going to riot if that Mittonman was elected. So I figure the Whiskey Tangos will be burning the trailer parks down by now.
Of course not to be out done,,,,the Trump called for a revolution.

Anyhow it is great to see that the majority N.Jobs on here did not have your heads explode due to shaking each others hands to much.

Today I will go out and buy as much ammunition as I can get. Now that President Obama has 4 more years he will come after all my weapons and ammo. He has an agenda against the guns and religious folk,,, so I better take care of this.

Do any of you liberal wingnutz know when President Obama plans to rewrite the constitution?
I figure we're about 25 years off from the introduction of that idea. Maybe 15.

I thought the Obam was judeo-christian god fearing man? no?
Old 11-07-12, 12:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphronesis View Post
I figure we're about 25 years off from the introduction of that idea. Maybe 15.

I thought the Obam was judeo-christian god fearing man? no?
From what I'm hearing here at my office,,,,,,the Presidents cabinet have a rough draft ready.

Not sure what this President is or isn't. What I do know is that I just told my boss that I need to be on the first plane back to Texas. I have to get my order in for some machine guns and 50cal's. The ammunition I can buy online out of a catalog and have it shipped to my cousin's trailer park. The machine guns and 50'cals are a different story all together. I don't trust the USPS to send that over to my cousin's cause they will probably have microchips installed and track me and my guns.
Old 11-07-12, 12:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn_Wilson View Post
From what I'm hearing here at my office,,,,,,the Presidents cabinet have a rough draft ready.

Not sure what this President is or isn't. What I do know is that I just told my boss that I need to be on the first plane back to Texas. I have to get my order in for some machine guns and 50cal's. The ammunition I can buy online out of a catalog and have it shipped to my cousin's trailer park. The machine guns and 50'cals are a different story all together. I don't trust the USPS to send that over to my cousin's cause they will probably have microchips installed and track me and my guns.
shame about the USPS playin' all sides isn't it?
Old 11-07-12, 12:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphronesis View Post
shame about the USPS playin' all sides isn't it?
It is. They need to get the house in order.

I see that Donald Trump is not tweeting now. I guess he passed out drunk.

Went back and read the thread from the election night. Man these folks in here were patting each other on the back so much it is not a wonder they are sleeping now. All the lib love and shaking hands. It was like a NewYears party in here.

ChrisE went out and voted at the last minute. Not sure much can be commented on but I feel sorry for the rubes that were running that polling station.
Old 11-07-12, 13:28
Banned

Nate Silver! He da Man.
Old 11-07-12, 13:35
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
Fox Freakout: Rove Disputes Call for Obama in Ohio, Pundits Scramble (long version, watch both videos)
absolutely priceless!
Greg Berlanti: "That awkward moment when Karl Rove's bullsh!t doesn't even work on Fox News Anchors..."
Old 11-07-12, 13:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToreBear View Post
Congratiolations America!

It will be interesting to see how the tea party deals with the fiscal cliff.
... and that's not all. I predict in 4 years US debt surpasses at least 20 trillion, and headed the way of Greece. Unless the parties decide to work together.
Old 11-07-12, 13:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by auscyclefan94 View Post
Gracious speech by Romney. No matter who you support, it is a very tough thing to do.
Really? He sounded like a stereotypical politician to me. Glad to see America is safe from this guy.