Vino bought the 2010 LBL? - Page 62 - CyclingNews Forum

Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > Professional road racing

Professional road racing A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #611  
Old 11-08-12, 15:36
Ryo Hazuki's Avatar
Ryo Hazuki Ryo Hazuki is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jens_attacks View Post
just coming from lausanne:





and wrong, vino is a god of cycling.
lol!


.....
Reply With Quote
  #612  
Old 11-08-12, 15:39
Ryo Hazuki's Avatar
Ryo Hazuki Ryo Hazuki is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrotha View Post
Can we just agree not to discuss Gilbert in this thread? It's silly. It doesn't matter of Gilbert or anyone else inherits that win.
I don';t think there's a topic on cn.com forums where pisti has been involved where he doesn't mention gilbert at leats once every 5 posts
Reply With Quote
  #613  
Old 11-08-12, 15:42
Ryo Hazuki's Avatar
Ryo Hazuki Ryo Hazuki is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrank View Post
Lol, yeah, I post something you don't agree with so you called me a hypocrite. Your debate strategy is terrific, when you can't disprove them with logic do it with insults .



Again, from the emails I think it is easy to tell he paid Kolobnev for a final with not competition, allowing him to win.



True, we can't know for sure without a shadow of doubt unless one of them comes forward and says it. But at this point I think the Evidence points towards it being true.



I know there is some kind of rule against it, but not sure where in the UCI rules it is. If I have time I'll look through the UCI rules and try to find it later.



I think buying the race, not matter when it was done, discredits the winner. Sure it looked like a real race at the time but now that this evidence has come out I just can't find myself thinking of Vino as the true winner. If a rider pays another for his cooperation with him then I think that is ok, but when that money is not only for the cooperation but for the rider to not compete for the win, then I think that is not ok. I want to see a true race from the very start to the very end, and that's not going to happen if you have guys taking money to purposefully lose the race.



I pointed this out to you before but I will do it again.
Here is Kolobnev's email.


Pay special attention to the bolded, he pretty much says he didn't go for the win.

that's what he said yeah. to get the money from vino that was promised(during the race). most likely though kolobnev bull****ted knowing he didn't have the legs to beat vino and vino knowing this, didn't even pay him until later he started begging for it basically and vino probably felt sorry as well.
Reply With Quote
  #614  
Old 11-08-12, 15:44
Ryo Hazuki's Avatar
Ryo Hazuki Ryo Hazuki is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vino attacks everyone View Post
1 Vuelta
and olympic gold and silver
a podium in the tour
a couple of Paris Nice
a Dauphine and a suisse
2xlbl
an agr
Deutschland Tour
1000000 stage victories in different races through his career.
Arguably the most attacking and entertaining rider of his generation

Chuck Norris is crying in a corner right now... Gilbert who?
I will never forget how much vino got cheered during giro start of amsterdam(I was there screaming my lungs out with friends). even vino mentioned it afterwards sayign how touched he was(what a contrast to ans few weeks ealier). real fans don't boo hero's, but every succesful person has a pack of haters and on this forum all his haters I'm sure haven't accomplished 1% of what he has
Reply With Quote
  #615  
Old 11-08-12, 15:46
El Pistolero's Avatar
El Pistolero El Pistolero is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 14,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo Hazuki View Post
you are such a nitpicker and I know all about belgium that's why I have that opinion and I also know a lot of belgium and have been there a lot.

I give another example of cancellara getting booed in flanders when he dropped boonen. that is typical flemish fans, wallonnes are also bad but at least they have more pride and aren't all whining calimero's like flemish.

also what country is vino from? what country is cancellara from? what country is ricco from? what country is pantani from? colombia?? I was rooting for vino over uran on the olympics, so there goes your argument out of the window
No, you only cheer for Colombians and the reason you cheer for Cancellara is probably because of your irrational hate and ignorance about Belgium - which I doubt you know anything of. You speak in stereotypes and with the grammar of an 8 year old.

Cancellara did not get booed in Flanders, I was there when Cancellara accelerated away from Boonen. Cancellara has his only fanclub in Flanders, please don't be so ignorant.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo Hazuki View Post
horrible. boonen just the same guy as years before and this course is too hard for him. that's why he rode like a coward there were at least 3 guys stronger than boonen today and none of them won: sagan, ballan, pozzato
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch
Goss will woop boonens candy ass in a sprint he cares about, any day of the week
Reply With Quote
  #616  
Old 11-08-12, 15:48
Ryo Hazuki's Avatar
Ryo Hazuki Ryo Hazuki is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,351
Default

that's because in belgium everyone and their uncle has a fanclub. it is perfect proove of what little minded people belgians are(flemish talking about here).

you constantly defending your country proves my point time and time again. there are exceptions of course and trust me they fele very lonely there. I've known number of belgians in both belgium and netherlands. guess which country they prefered after living there?

and I speak in stereotypes? yes, but is that wrong? I'm not talking about the exceptions here. I can say russians are alcoholics. I'm a speaking in stereotypes? yes. I'm I lieing? no

and yes start about grammer when all you have literally nothing good to say back

Last edited by Ryo Hazuki; 11-08-12 at 15:50.
Reply With Quote
  #617  
Old 11-08-12, 15:48
El Pistolero's Avatar
El Pistolero El Pistolero is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 14,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vino attacks everyone View Post
1 Vuelta
and olympic gold and silver
a podium in the tour
a couple of Paris Nice
a Dauphine and a suisse
2xlbl
an agr
Deutschland Tour
1000000 stage victories in different races through his career.
Arguably the most attacking and entertaining rider of his generation

Chuck Norris is crying in a corner right now... Gilbert who?
Phil is only 30 years old. If we go back 9 years in time Vino had won very little.

A Paris-Nice title he probably bought. An AGR title he only won because of Armstrong. A Vuelta title achieved through doping(to see the effects of doping just look at the third of that year's Vuelta). Vino who?

Bettini was much more aggressive during races by the way.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo Hazuki View Post
horrible. boonen just the same guy as years before and this course is too hard for him. that's why he rode like a coward there were at least 3 guys stronger than boonen today and none of them won: sagan, ballan, pozzato
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch
Goss will woop boonens candy ass in a sprint he cares about, any day of the week
Reply With Quote
  #618  
Old 11-08-12, 15:53
El Pistolero's Avatar
El Pistolero El Pistolero is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 14,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo Hazuki View Post
that's because in belgium everyone and their uncle has a fanclub. it is perfect proove of what little minded people belgians are(flemish talking about here).

you constantly defending your country proves my point time and time again. there are exceptions of course and trust me they fele very lonely there. I've known number of belgians in both belgium and netherlands. guess which country they prefered after living there?

and I speak in stereotypes? yes, but is that wrong? I'm not talking about the exceptions here. I can say russians are alcoholics. I'm a speaking in stereotypes? yes. I'm I lieing? no

and yes start about grammer when all you have literally nothing good to say back
Considering there are more Dutch people in Belgium than vice versa I think the answer is Belgium.

The only reason I'm constantly defending my country is because you're constantly spouting racist BS and making unfounded statements.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo Hazuki View Post
horrible. boonen just the same guy as years before and this course is too hard for him. that's why he rode like a coward there were at least 3 guys stronger than boonen today and none of them won: sagan, ballan, pozzato
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch
Goss will woop boonens candy ass in a sprint he cares about, any day of the week
Reply With Quote
  #619  
Old 11-08-12, 15:59
cineteq's Avatar
cineteq cineteq is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 6,544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
No, you only cheer for Colombians and the reason you cheer for Cancellara is probably because of your irrational hate and ignorance about Belgium - which I doubt you know anything of. You speak in stereotypes and with the grammar of an 8 year old.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo Hazuki View Post
and yes start about grammer when all you have literally nothing good to say back
We have a match, so what's next?
__________________
Quote:
Ban team radios!
Reply With Quote
  #620  
Old 11-08-12, 16:03
Ryo Hazuki's Avatar
Ryo Hazuki Ryo Hazuki is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,351
Default

who's **** is smaller
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 18:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2006 - 2009 Future Publishing Limited. All rights reserved. Future Publishing Limited is part of the Future plc group. Future Publishing Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 2008885 whose registered office is at Beauford Court 30 Monmouth Street Bath, UK BA1 2BW England.