Jens Voigt.....is ridiculous - Page 11 - CyclingNews Forum

Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > The Clinic

The Clinic The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Old 11-02-12, 15:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukenwolf View Post

What does he gain by being publically pi$$ed off? Does it gain him the money he may have won? He is unhappy about it, but he refuses to let it make him bitter.
So he suffers on a bike for years and is not bitter! Wow Jens is not human, so he didn't need dope!

Quote:

Since when is he friends with Armstrong? Never heard of that.
Since he went to Austin Texas last month to ride with him.

Better brush up your fanboyism.
Old 11-02-12, 17:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benotti69 View Post
So he suffers on a bike for years and is not bitter! Wow Jens is not human, so he didn't need dope!
Well, he got a few wins out of it, didn't he? It's not like he would have won a GT if the others were clean. And if you read that passage again - he says he doesn't dwell on it because he would become bitter otherwise.

Quote:
Since he went to Austin Texas last month to ride with him.
Bull****. He went to America to attend a criterium race and to take part in a Livestrong event, not to ride with cancer jesus. His team's title sponsor is a major sponsor of Livestrong, so if anything it is more likely a sponsor obligation, if not even a contractual one. Or do you have any proof that he went there out of friendship with cancer jesus. CJ doesn't have friends.

Quote:
Better brush up your fanboyism.
It is perfectly intact, in contrast to your facts
Old 11-09-12, 08:44

Default Tyler hamilton names jens voigt

From
http://www.wort.lu/en/view/hamilton-...b0a924257f713f

Hamilton revives Fränk Schleck 2008 doping allegations

File photo: AP

Quote:
(CS/mz) American cyclist Tyler Hamilton has attacked Fränk Schleck, saying that he assumes the Luxembourg cyclist discussed doping programmes with Dr Eufemiano Fuentes.

After raising doping allegations against Jens Voigt and Bjarne Riis, Hamilton questioned Schleck's statements about a 7,000 euro payment to Fuentes, who stood at the heart of the Operación Puerto doping case.

Its only a matter of time Jens.
Old 11-09-12, 10:21

Quote:
Well, he got a few wins out of it, didn't he? It's not like he would have won a GT if the others were clean. And if you read that passage again - he says he doesn't dwell on it because he would become bitter otherwise.

Bull****. He went to America to attend a criterium race and to take part in a Livestrong event, not to ride with cancer jesus. His team's title sponsor is a major sponsor of Livestrong, so if anything it is more likely a sponsor obligation, if not even a contractual one. Or do you have any proof that he went there out of friendship with cancer jesus. CJ doesn't have friends.

It is perfectly intact, in contrast to your facts
Jens has not expressed any disgust at Armstrongs doping.

If Jens was under contract, why bring a donkey to Austin when they have stars like Ansy Schleck TdF winner to use to promote sponsors?

I imagine a 'clean' rider would not go near Austin Texas in the current climate.

But Jens is a Unicorn

Last edited by Benotti69; 11-11-12 at 10:57.
Old 11-09-12, 11:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycle Chic View Post
From

second career

Old 11-09-12, 15:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycle Chic View Post
From

I'm going to say you that Jens doping and that being revealed and corroborated is not going to happen ever.

The only way this happens is if Jens is pulling a LA/Landis/Hamilton routine. Deny deny deny and never admit to anything, even with evidence (which there is none except Hamilton-loser in life-who just raised a suspicion verbally, no facts/evidence, any moron can do that).

For Jens to come out and write about this so adamantly that he has never taken anything, that would be a worst case scenario for the biggest fall of nearly anybody out there in the peloton past/present. That would be a Floyd Landis/Tyler Hamilton level of denial to only then later admit they lied for years about it all.

I think Jens has more integrity that that, and has proven it over the years.

So, until we get some real facts, and not Hamilton spouting off once again about stuff he never saw, Jens is good in my book.
Old 11-09-12, 18:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigmeister View Post
I'm going to say you that Jens doping and that being revealed and corroborated is not going to happen ever.

The only way this happens is if Jens is pulling a LA/Landis/Hamilton routine. Deny deny deny and never admit to anything, even with evidence (which there is none except Hamilton-loser in life-who just raised a suspicion verbally, no facts/evidence, any moron can do that).

For Jens to come out and write about this so adamantly that he has never taken anything, that would be a worst case scenario for the biggest fall of nearly anybody out there in the peloton past/present. That would be a Floyd Landis/Tyler Hamilton level of denial to only then later admit they lied for years about it all.

I think Jens has more integrity that that, and has proven it over the years.

So, until we get some real facts, and not Hamilton spouting off once again about stuff he never saw, Jens is good in my book.
Dopers lose their integrity.

Armstrong was good in your book FFS!

Last edited by Benotti69; 11-11-12 at 10:57.
Old 11-10-12, 18:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigmeister View Post
Ha !! kinda sums up Zigmeister....another one in la-la land.
Old 12-05-12, 10:04

Just come across Jens's PR blog. Turbulent Times

He's taken his time coming out with this one but eventually he has obviously commissioned a PR firm to guide him. Unfortunately as with all liars and guilty people there are many inconsistencies and 'he doth protest too much' quotes. 'I Did Not Ever Dope'.

I saw an analysis of Armstrongs talk and the 'did not ever' is a classic plural negatives that liars use.

http://bicycling.com/blogs/hardlyser...rbulent-times/

This comment from someone sums him up:-
I’ve always found you very entertaining, Jens. I’ve enjoyed watching you race. Your segment on “Overcoming” is awesome and I’ve made many other people watch it.
BUT your connections to Bjarne, Lance, and Johan and the fact we’ve heard the same “I was shocked” “I would never dope” “I never saw anything” line from many others who did dope, means I don’t believe you.
I may have believed you if you were more transparent and spent more time in this long essay coming clean about what you do know, but you didn’t give any information that will help clean up the sport, just the same stuff we’ve gotten all along from the omerta entrenched.
For all those years, surrounded by all that doping and all those dopers, and you saw nothing? You must have been yelling, “SHUT UP EYES!”

Last edited by Cycle Chic; 12-05-12 at 10:05. Reason: editing
Old 12-06-12, 10:30

Default Poor Jens

From...http://bicycling.com/blogs/hardlyser...ulent-times/3/

Quote:
I’m well aware of something called “guilt by association,”.. Festina Affair just left me thinking, “Really? There are so many people involved. It was almost so perfectly organized. And there’s no sign of a guilty conscience?”

..Operación Puerto, and our team was touched by it as our team leader, Ivan Basso, was named. Again it left me thinking, “Really? So many people involved? And almost so perfectly organized. And such little guilt?”
Quote:
Now, a subject that cannot be ignored is the whole Lance Armstrong case....Again I find myself thinking, “Really? So many people involved? So almost perfectly organized? So little guilt?”
and then contradicts himself..

Quote:

Again, I do believe cycling has become better. I don’t see any traces of team-organized doping or doping networks anymore.
and then..

Quote:
Hey, just look at me! I am 41 years old and still here, still competitive. I honestly think that’s because our sport is cleaner and we have a level playing field. We start with the same chances for everyone because there’s no organized doping anymore.
Jens - WHICH IS IT ? ARE YOU ABLE TO SEE THIS ORGANIZED DOPING OR NOT ??

and the classic quote

Quote:
I am saying very loudly: Keep my samples, test them, and re-test them, in 10 years or in 100 years from now. Go back in time and open my sample from five years ago or 10 years ago. Feel free to do so! There will never be any surprises because I have nothing to hide.
Is he really this dim ?