Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > The Clinic

The Clinic The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Old 11-10-12, 10:38
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastersracer View Post
yes, good example of your 'insider' knowledge. Make vague claim that Hincapie's confession in 'a few days' then a few weeks later when he makes a public statement AFTER USADA releases his testimony, claim you predicted that.

Now you claim to have proof of doping at Sky but refuse to make it public. Sure.
All good well but you derided myself and there would NOT be a Hincapie confession.

How did them apples work out?

Bit like your "smoking is safer than air pollution" theorem after the Wiggins photo appeared. I'm still waiting for the proof on that one!

It's easy to come on this board and kick on everyone else whilst providing zero proof, nothing in regards to the reasons why. You're extremely one dimensional.

Just to keep you happy. Sky are 100% clean. No doping going on. Especially Chris Froome. Clean. And little Richie Porte has never doped at Sky
Old 11-10-12, 10:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehog View Post
I know the phrase 'How do you like them/those apples' but what does that mean?
Old 11-10-12, 10:46
Banned

Quote:
All good well but you derided myself and there would NOT be a Hincapie confession.

Bit like your "smoking is safer than air pollution" theorem after the Wiggins photo appeared. I'm still waiting for the proof on that one!

It's easy to come on this board and kick on everyone else whilst providing zero proof, nothing in regards to the reasons why. You're extremely one dimensional.

Just to keep you happy. Sky are 100% clean. No doping going on. Especially Chris Froome. Clean. And little Richie Porte has never doped at Sky
Thanks Hog. Keep it up. You may face opposition today but the tide will turn. Just like Postal. You fought the battle and was vindicated in the end
Old 11-10-12, 11:58
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebandit View Post
ms hog congratulates themselves 'well done ....what is truth? only

something that gets in the way of a good story'.......keep it up

hoggie.....but remember forum rule no. 11

if the truth comes out re team sky and they are dopers it will be because

they doped not because the hog loves the team sky thread ( 368 posts to

date )
Sky are 100% clean. They're strength is based on hard work alone. Especially Chris Froome. And Richie Porte is clean as well.

I believe you. There's no proof. Until then Sky are clean.

Never tested positive. So Sky are clean. That's all we can go on. Until otherwise Sky are officially clean.

Last edited by thehog; 11-10-12 at 12:01.
Old 11-10-12, 12:10

Quote:
Outside from the fact that I actually know about the doping there is substantial proof in the form of video evidence.

I've shown the Froome links and just how ridiculous his improvement is. But you need positive tests? And of course we're aware they're 100% failsafe LOL!

Sadly you'll never get the proof you need. Because they won't be testing positive anytime soon.

In the face of the video evidence if thats not good enough for you I can't help you. If you don't want to see it you can't see it.
Sorry if I havent the patience to read through every page to see what you have posted already on the proof so would you mind answering a few Q.

How do you know about the doping ? What form is it taking and who is involved ?
What video evidence proves doping ? surely not just videos of races or if it is just that how does it constitute proof ?

Willing to believe what your saying has substance but certainly need more than just a "you know"........if you have already answered before Ive missed it so apologies if I have.
Old 11-10-12, 12:11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebandit View Post
i have stated so many times.....i would not at all be surprised if sky are later

found to have doped............after all this is cycle racing...........however

for now they are clean as there is zero proof

remember evidence must be proven not made up by yourself
Sky are clean. Not one positive test. Clean.

Until then its only speculation. Nothing else.

Sky are a clean team with zero tolerance for doping. No positive tests means no doping.

Especially Chris Froome. Not one positive tests and many many controls.

Richie Porte also. Clean. 100's of tests.

Everything else is just conjecture, hearsay and speculation.

No proof.
Old 11-10-12, 12:15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by noddy69 View Post
What video evidence proves doping ? surely not just videos of races or if it is just that how does it constitute proof ?
First slowly sit back. Don't hold a position that Sky are doping or not doping. Just have an open mind. It could be either.

Then watch Froome at the 2009 up San Luca and watch stage 17 at the 2011 then the 2012 Tour.

Based on what you see what would you deduce in regards to performance? Not doping but performance.

What would this sequence of events tell you? Remember hold an open mind. What does the trajectory of Chris Froome tell you in regards to his performance? (keep the doping aside for one moment).

Last edited by thehog; 11-10-12 at 12:17.
Old 11-10-12, 12:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't be late Pedro View Post
I know the phrase 'How do you like them/those apples' but what does that mean?
As with the post below yours, where Hog quotes, then thanks himself, it's a self-congratulatory phrase; basically: "my argument is better than yours".

As for "predicting" a Hincapie confession, given the federal investigation, Grand Jury testimonies, Olympic non-selection and USADA's evidence in waiting, that was about as astute as predicting the Sun comes up in the morning.
No "insider knowledge" required.
Old 11-10-12, 12:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellow Velo View Post
Barry?
So, this is your long-winded way of saying there is no link to the Clinic providing the irrefutable evidence that made Yates and Julich jump ship.

What you are really saying is that they jumped ship over fear of speculation from this place.
Right.

Like I said: Delusions come from both ends of the spectrum.
Michael Barry! That was your best effort. Barry was a sacrificial lamb thrown to the wolves to keep them happy. Just like Leinders, just like Yates.

Irrefutable evidence? give me a break. That's Armstrong 101.
Old 11-10-12, 12:53
Banned

Quote:
First slowly sit back. Don't hold a position that Sky are doping or not doping. Just have an open mind. It could be either.

Then watch Froome at the 2009 up San Luca and watch stage 17 at the 2011 then the 2012 Tour.

Based on what you see what would you deduce in regards to performance? Not doping but performance.

What would this sequence of events tell you? Remember hold an open mind. What does the trajectory of Chris Froome tell you in regards to his performance? (keep the doping aside for one moment).
It's an excellent post Hog. Be interested in the replies you get - if any.