Are you a Vegetarian? - Page 44 - CyclingNews Forum

Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Form & Fitness > General

Old 11-01-12, 23:25

Location: byron bay, NYC, Bangkok, Radelaide, Sydney, Sunshine Coast.

Its true...we are scammers (hangs head in shame).

We are SCAMMING people to eat more organic fruits and vegetables and inspire them to ride their bicycles more.

Its a scam from top to bottom.

I even scammed my own GF into doing it...

Strava data
http://app.strava.com/athletes/254600
Old 11-08-12, 04:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by durianrider View Post
Its true...we are scammers (hangs head in shame).

We are SCAMMING people to eat more organic fruits and vegetables and inspire them to ride their bicycles more.

Its a scam from top to bottom.

I even scammed my own GF into doing it...

Pretty sure the one on the left is never going to die from silicon leaking into her body... And my gf has the same shape of your gf, apart from the stuffed bits (she's all natural), but eats meat all the time. You should head to France some time mate, many of the women are smokin' (literally and figuratively) but they all eat meat, cream, cheese and chocolate. Haha! Fancy that. Great figures and great menus.

Last edited by Dear Wiggo; 11-08-12 at 04:41.
Old 11-08-12, 20:31

Old 11-10-12, 15:28

Default Moser darling...

SORRY I GOT THE NAME WRONG..... AMBROSE DARLING.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambrose View Post
Rickshaw, i would be inclined to disagree about Harley being a scammer. He is raw vegan, and he probably does eat 30 bananas a day. He believes in what he does, and i support that. I don't support some of the other things he does (in particular his preaching) but he does believe it.
I would urge you to really read this guy and his Bimbo's web stuff, the "Raw Vegan Lifestyle". Raw Vegan. Sure you could eat a potato, RAW... It has to be "lifestyle" bedxasue you'll be spending your whole life trying to scrounge up enough "raw vegan" food to survive

http://www.30bananasaday.com/

It is everybit as much a fad as Aitkins, and all the "mono-food" diet. The "scam" part comes from preying upon insecure, body weight obsessed people.

Here's another
http://30bananasadaysucks.com/

Look it over. Do these look like well adjusted, secure people? Does the "before" pic of Freelee / Barbie really look fat and hideous?

Protein Bloat? WTF, just a phrase NanaMan and Barbie made up. Here's the low down on bloat.
http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/10-flat-belly-tips

In other words, how to get into those skin tight jeans, have the waist of a 12 year old and the tyts of a Playboy spokes model. iTs the kind of crap you used to see on match book covers,or the space ads in tabloids.

How many ways to spell phoney? / foney? phonie? This stuff is not a foney as most of his imaginary bike world, but its getting there.
Old 11-12-12, 02:20

i think you have missed my point rickshaw. I have associated with harley on numerous occasions, and as i have said i don't like how he preaches, but he genuinely believes. This is what stops him being a scammer. And say what you will it works for him (though he is not as amazing as he likes to make out). not saying that he is normal, well adjusted or anything else, purely that he is not a scammer :P