JV talks, sort of - Page 231 - CyclingNews Forum

Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > The Clinic

The Clinic The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Old 11-10-12, 23:31

MJM, the machine was merely incorrectly navigated, no, mean calibrated.

wrong calibration.
Old 11-11-12, 00:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by JV1973 View Post
Let me answer you in a more basic form: NO, there is no Tom Danielson pos test.

I was poking fun at Wiggo's "I heard from a friend of a buddy of my next door neighbor's son's brother's best friend's 1st cousin that Tom had a test..."

You guys read into everything I say soooooo much. For those of you that have actually met me, you'd realize I pretty much spout out what's going on in my head. Prudence isn't my best trait.
Sorry. I don't think I can say much more than that.

It is true that I do read too much into things at times. And probably should not have said what I did re. your twitter posts in a way which could have been interpreted as poking fun (which was certainly not my intention).

- Argyle Fan.

EDIT: Upon rereading JV's last 2 posts, I'm not exactly sure now what he was saying in detail re. non-denial of certain of my Qs. But I think the matter should maybe be dropped now for everyone's collective sanity - I doubt that there is much more that can be said on the subject. Anyway if JV intended it to be the case (as opposed to an accident of focus/language) then it's there if you look, but who knows if that is so?

Last edited by Argyle_Fan; 11-11-12 at 13:37.
Old 11-11-12, 05:15

Quote:

I was poking fun at Wiggo's "I heard from a friend of a buddy of my next door neighbor's son's brother's best friend's 1st cousin that Tom had a test..."

You guys read into everything I say soooooo much. For those of you that have actually met me, you'd realize I pretty much spout out what's going on in my head. Prudence isn't my best trait.
Wait, by 'read into everything I say' do you really mean 'Sky is totally doping'? Awesome, this confirms my theory.
Old 11-11-12, 06:35

Quote:

Im not sure if you've noticed but this is a cycling doping forum. More specifically its a thread about you. Niche market. Your a big player in the game hence we are going to read into what you say. Did the PR boys not tell you that?

A slightly negative take on what you said. I realise the system is ****ed and your doing what you can. Apart from that go JV. Also, next time you see Pat McQuaid could you please headbutt him for me? Thanks

Last edited by AcademyCC; 11-11-12 at 07:16.
Old 11-11-12, 07:28

JV. Christian Vande Velde.

David Millar

Ryder Hesjedal Former Us Postal.

David Zabriskie

Tom Danielson

All of the guys at Garmin Sharp have one thing in common. All reformed Dopers.

You are also a reformed doper.

A little piece of advice. Do a Dave Brailsford type thing by cleaning the Skeleton's out of the closet. And perhaps You Yourself should should step down. Because you were a doper. We the fans and sponsors do not want any dopers former or current within professional cycling. Your clean team image is damaged beyond repair.
Old 11-11-12, 07:30

What about some serious Martyrdom re the UCI?

Surely you must know some proper corruption stories. Saddle up and burn the ****ing house down. You'd be remembered in history as the the legend that destroyed the UCI. Maybe you don't care, fair enough and its easy for people on the outside to say do this do that but the platform is their right now to really get stuck in.

Just a thought.

Last edited by AcademyCC; 11-11-12 at 07:40.
Old 11-11-12, 07:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post

David Millar

David Zabriskie

Tom Danielson

A little piece of advice. Do a Dave Brailsford type thing by cleaning the Skeleton's out of the closet. And perhaps You Yourself should should step down. Because you were a doper. We the fans and sponsors do not want any dopers former or current within professional cycling. Your clean team image is damaged beyond repair.
Wise up. Nut job
Old 11-11-12, 08:14

Quote:
You guys read into everything I say soooooo much.
next time you speak about clean cycling and marginal gains, let us know how to read into it.

Quote:
For those of you that have actually met me, you'd realize I pretty much spout out what's going on in my head. Prudence isn't my best trait.
you've been pretty darn prudent in respect to the UCI (no or hardly any severe criticism), Kimmage (no or hardly any public support), Bruyneel (again, no unprudent criticism heard from you), Contador ("I don't know"), etc.
In fact, you (and your fans in the Clinic) constantly point out how you can't speak out loud about certain racers or DSs because that would be unprudent.

Also, if, as you claim, the body is such a complex thing (I agree of course) and interpreting bloodpassports is a risky thing (while ambiguous), how can you vouch for Wiggo 2009 and Hesjedal 2012?
Old 11-11-12, 18:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post

David Millar

David Zabriskie

Tom Danielson

you dont have a pro sport that is streamed via the media then.

FAIL.

cant divorce the sport from the infrastructure we have
Old 11-11-12, 18:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcademyCC View Post
Im not sure if you've noticed but this is a cycling doping forum. More specifically its a thread about you. Niche market. Your a big player in the game hence we are going to read into what you say. Did the PR boys not tell you that?

A slightly negative take on what you said. I realise the system is ****ed and your doing what you can. Apart from that go JV. Also, next time you see Pat McQuaid could you please headbutt him for me? Thanks
Marty Jemison is not available?