Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > The Clinic

The Clinic The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Old 11-13-12, 12:39
Banned

Old 11-13-12, 17:20

Send a message via Skype™ to skippy

Someone must luv him since this is his " twitter profile " :
@lancearmstrong
Raising my 5 kids. Fighting Cancer. Swim, bike, run and golf whenever I can.
Austin, TX · mellowjohnnys.com

with 3.819,440 following just now ! When i last looked , a while back , he was around 3.2M ! Are there more now wondering what he will be saying ?

When i can only get 174 + or - , he must have something still worth saying ?

What was it with the Giraffes in the Photo ? Long neck , sticking out ?

Wonder what microchip will post in " Pelotoon "?
Old 11-13-12, 17:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Maserati View Post
small bag, must be 2009.
Old 11-13-12, 18:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by sittingbison View Post
Sorry, I couldn't resist. And its Monday...
Definitive photoshop of this cheater.
Old 11-14-12, 06:43

Another cancer charity...

Jill Kelley and her husband started a charity focused on cancer research and on granting “wishes to terminally ill cancer patients,” according to 2007 tax documents. The documents show that, of the nearly $160,000 the group raised, it spent roughly half on meals, entertainment, and automotive and office expenses.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...3_story_1.html

I gotta start me a charity.
Old 11-14-12, 07:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by knewcleardaze View Post

Jill Kelley and her husband started a charity focused on cancer research and on granting “wishes to terminally ill cancer patients,” according to 2007 tax documents. The documents show that, of the nearly $160,000 the group raised, it spent roughly half on meals, entertainment, and automotive and office expenses.

Wiggo may need some help with his...
Old 11-15-12, 17:07

Quote:

The link is bigger than that. Paula Broadwell went running with Armstrong in July and tried to get him to go riding with Gen. Petraeus on his 60th birthday.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/natio...irthday/59037/
Old 11-15-12, 17:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroDeal View Post
The link is bigger than that. Paula Broadwell went running with Armstrong in July and tried to get him to go riding with Gen. Petraeus on his 60th birthday.
But the General refused to go bareback?
Old 11-15-12, 17:30

Quote:

I dare some of you to research 501C3 bike clubs. When you discover the tax and accounting benefits provided by the US tax code you will find out why every actor, musician, athlete and everybody else has a foundation or some other buzz term for a charity. The non-profit approach has legit at one end and everything in between by the time you get to the real scams it will disgust you.

I recently have started riding with a guy that runs a non profit for abandoned dogs. His taxes are as complicated as any, he writes off, part of his house,lots of travel and expenses as he finds homes for 1 or 2 dogs at a time. The guy is a talented cat2 and is as straight as anybody. He doesn't feel that it's a scam because he is actually doing something but of things ever turn wrong he will be exposed to outside opinions that are sure to be harsh.
Old 11-15-12, 17:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatandfast View Post
I dare some of you to research 501C3 bike clubs. When you discover the tax and accounting benefits provided by the US tax code you will find out why every actor, musician, athlete and everybody else has a foundation or some other buzz term for a charity. The non-profit approach has legit at one end and everything in between by the time you get to the real scams it will disgust you.
Bike clubs and your new workout buddy are small-time operations, but I generally agree. Check out the NCAA or the USOC sometime for how it's done on a large scale.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZxPB8xfM6c