U.S. Politics - Page 501 - Cyclingnews Forum

Go Back   Cyclingnews Forum > Cafe > General

General Grab a short black and come join in the non-cycling discussion. Favourite books, movies, holiday destinations, other sports - chat about it all in the cafe.

Old 11-14-12, 12:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn_Wilson View Post
This is a joke right?

People who don't have a valid ID in this day and age is a freaking lost cause. What a stupid argument. An ID will not stop anyone from voting???????? Laughing at anyone who makes this some type of issue.

I asked around the office here and so far I'm not able to find one single person who does not have an ID. The Dutch, Norwegians, French, British, Canadians, and Mexicans etc. have an ID here at my office. What really is the problem with having an ID?

̿ ̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\з==(̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/̿̿ ̿ ̿̿
your criminal record may follow you
Old 11-14-12, 12:29

then there's this:

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2012/11/...s-for-welfare/
Old 11-14-12, 12:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by patricknd View Post
Well there you go.
The argument that will be used is ----that it is a shame the State of Texas is punishing the little children for their parents drug addictions. But I think the druggies have already taken care of ensuring that their children are up against the odds due to their drug use. So who the hell is responsible for anything? I guess no body.
Old 11-14-12, 15:09

ALL 50 STATES?

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/14/wh...participation/

Texas has some trouble on its hands because the Guvnah says no way they will leave the Union but he has all these fools signing national petitions. Then there is the Cities of Houston and Austin who want out of Texas if such nonsense was to become fact. Wowz.

I looked up the county by county vote map for the presidential election. I am unable to link the image but I am trying for the first time to put an image here, hope it works.

I guess ChrisE's vote counted in Harris county, because I see that as usual it went Blue. Who knew.... according to our liberal friends here everyone in Texas votes republican.
I will go ahead and accept the apologies that are sure to come from you liberals.

Last edited by Glenn_Wilson; 11-14-12 at 15:13.
Old 11-14-12, 15:26

Quote:
Who knew.... according to our liberal friends here everyone in Texas votes republican.
I will go ahead and accept the apologies that are sure to come from you liberals.
um, you have been seeing the posts from your liberal friends about how Texas will soon be a blue state, right?
Old 11-14-12, 15:51

Quote:
ALL 50 STATES?

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/14/wh...participation/

Texas has some trouble on its hands because the Guvnah says no way they will leave the Union but he has all these fools signing national petitions. Then there is the Cities of Houston and Austin who want out of Texas if such nonsense was to become fact. Wowz.

I looked up the county by county vote map for the presidential election. I am unable to link the image but I am trying for the first time to put an image here, hope it works.

I guess ChrisE's vote counted in Harris county, because I see that as usual it went Blue. Who knew.... according to our liberal friends here everyone in Texas votes republican.
Populated areas vote Democratic empty space votes Republican.

Gods don't kill people, people with Gods kill people.
Old 11-14-12, 16:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeloCity View Post
um, you have been seeing the posts from your liberal friends about how Texas will soon be a blue state, right?
How long you reckon "soon" is?

Hint ....don't get your hopes up to high. That Voter ID laws will stop all the Illegal aliens from voting so I am not sure when you expect Texas to flip.
Old 11-14-12, 16:17

And right back to the stupid.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepo...179180251.html

Quote:
Rep. Chris Kapenga (R-Delafield) is one of the nine from Wisconsin who told the Campaign for Liberty he would back legislation to declare Obamacare illegal and allow police to arrest federal officials who take steps to implement it in Wisconsin. He said he believes the health care law is unconstitutional, despite the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling that it passes constitutional muster.

"Just because Obama was re-elected does not mean he's above the constitution," Kapenga said.

The other current and newly elected lawmakers said they supported the entire agenda of Campaign for Liberty, according to the group's website.

The Campaign for Liberty and others endorse a notion being promoted by conservatives called nullification that holds that under the 10th Amendment states can ignore federal laws if they choose.
Old 11-14-12, 16:25

Quote:
This is a joke right?

People who don't have a valid ID in this day and age is a freaking lost cause. What a stupid argument. An ID will not stop anyone from voting???????? Laughing at anyone who makes this some type of issue.

I asked around the office here and so far I'm not able to find one single person who does not have an ID. The Dutch, Norwegians, French, British, Canadians, and Mexicans etc. have an ID here at my office. What really is the problem with having an ID?

̿ ̿̿’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
It's not about the ID's, Glenn. It's about how to keep the minority/youth vote down so Romney can win.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmem....php?ref=fpblg
Old 11-14-12, 17:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeloCity View Post
It's not about the ID's, Glenn. It's about how to keep the minority/youth vote down so Romney can win.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmem....php?ref=fpblg
Hey man I hate to break this to you and I know it will probably just break your heart but Romney lost already. We will never hear from him again.

Now back to my gun catalog.