Wiggins knocked off bike, broken ribs suspected. - Page 15 - Cyclingnews Forum

Go Back   Cyclingnews Forum > Road > Professional road racing

Professional road racing A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Old 11-12-12, 19:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiCadence View Post
LOLOLOLOL You all sound so mad
I always wondered what do fans do with their idol's autograph? Is it framed and hanging on a wall or did you try to profit from it by trying to sell it on ebay?

Edit: What made you want his autograph in the first place? Why not simply introduce yourself and pay him a compliment about his riding or his mod style of attire?

Last edited by Angliru; 11-12-12 at 19:14.
Old 11-12-12, 19:48
Banned

Are you god damn eyetalian??
Old 11-14-12, 00:20

He raised a middle finger. We've all done it, I'm sure lots of other pro cyclists have used their middle finger, why is Brad so special that we need a whole topic going on for a week of people slagging him off?
Old 11-14-12, 02:10

Are people actually offended because he gave the middle finger? Seriously??? I dislike Wiggins as much as the next guy but I'm glad he flipped off the paparazzi, they deserve it. The political correctness now days is way over the top.

Andrea Noč on Di Luca, "Il Killer di Spoltore"
Old 11-14-12, 02:11
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy eviel View Post
He raised a middle finger. We've all done it, I'm sure lots of other pro cyclists have used their middle finger, why is Brad so special that we need a whole topic going on for a week of people slagging him off?
It's the off season, there's not much else to talk about. And after this season Wiggins is more in the public eye than most other pros so when he does something like this it is only natural there will be a lot of discussion on it.
Old 11-14-12, 12:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy eviel View Post
when I was 7
Old 11-14-12, 12:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altitude View Post
Are people actually offended because he gave the middle finger? Seriously??? I dislike Wiggins as much as the next guy but I'm glad he flipped off the paparazzi, they deserve it. The political correctness now days is way over the top.
nobody is offended. just how childish can you be to raise a middle finger. if you want to be politically incorrect give them a good knocking, however with those stick arms and legs of his, he'd probably get caught by the wind
Old 11-14-12, 17:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angliru View Post
I always wondered what do fans do with their idol's autograph? Is it framed and hanging on a wall or did you try to profit from it by trying to sell it on ebay?

Edit: What made you want his autograph in the first place? Why not simply introduce yourself and pay him a compliment about his riding or his mod style of attire?
Asking for autographs is similar to taking a photo--it's simply a reminder that you were there.
I was reminded of that while attending this years' race in Montreal, when a friend asked for an autograph of a rider two days after joking about the absurdity of autograph seekers.
She simply got caught up in the spectacle.
Old 11-14-12, 17:53

I would never ask for a autograph. I've been on foto with very few riders. only those I care. let me say that my photo with soler will always be cherished