Vino bought the 2010 LBL? - Page 65 - Cyclingnews Forum

Go Back   Cyclingnews Forum > Road > Professional road racing

Professional road racing A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Old 11-14-12, 19:54

Lol, you're such a dumb ignorant person.

If you want to discuss your hate on Belgium then go do that at your kinder garden school, I'm sure there's plenty of Dutch kids that share your sentiments.
horrible. boonen just the same guy as years before and this course is too hard for him. that's why he rode like a coward there were at least 3 guys stronger than boonen today and none of them won: sagan, ballan, pozzato
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch
Goss will woop boonens candy ass in a sprint he cares about, any day of the week

Last edited by El Pistolero; 11-14-12 at 19:57.
Old 11-14-12, 19:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
Lol, you're such a dumb ignorant person.
I see I've offended your little country again I've been banned for less verbal assaulting someone however. so be careful not to get banned
Old 11-14-12, 19:59

Ignorance is not an insult.

This is a thread about Vino buying races because he's not good enough to win them for real. Not about your hatred on Belgium. Go visit a third world country before you speak of such things. I can assure you, they don't have much internet there for you to make fun of it online.

If you want to discuss Vino getting booed then this is not the thread for this. He gets booed because he's still denying to have taken doping.
horrible. boonen just the same guy as years before and this course is too hard for him. that's why he rode like a coward there were at least 3 guys stronger than boonen today and none of them won: sagan, ballan, pozzato
Quote:
Goss will woop boonens candy ass in a sprint he cares about, any day of the week

Last edited by El Pistolero; 11-14-12 at 20:09.
Old 11-14-12, 22:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo Hazuki View Post
I'm accusing your people for being hypocrite or are you going to denie vdb was sene as a god there?
I'm supposed to repent for all that ever went wrong in my country. Next what? Collaboration with the Nazis, colonizing the Congo,... ?

I deny having seen VdB as a god. You are fan and not me. That says everything.
Old 11-14-12, 23:37

Quote:
Ignorance is not an insult.

This is a thread about Vino buying races because he's not good enough to win them for real.
Ugh, he just won the Olympic road race, whooping all your favorite riders, and a race (unlike LBL) which is way to prestigious for anyone to ever sell.
If there's a 1% suspicion or doubt that a team is working with certain doctors, then they shouldn't be invited to the Tour de France - as simple as that.
journalist with integrity.
Old 11-14-12, 23:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch View Post
Ugh, he just won the Olympic road race, whooping all your favorite riders, and a race (unlike LBL) which is way to prestigious for anyone to ever sell.
So what? What does that have to do with not being good enough to win LBL that day?

As if Vino won the Olympics against the best one day riders of that moment.

Gilbert wasted energy in pointless attacks, Cancellara crashed him self out of the race and the rest were watching GB in the Cavendish group.

He whooped Alexander Kristoff alright.

The Olympics have been sold before, could have happened this time as well. Otherwise Uran made one of the dumbest moves in cycling.

Gilbert won the WC in October, did that make him strong enough to win LBL that year?

Vino was good enough for second that year in LBL. But he didn't feel strong enough to beat Kolobnev otherwise he wouldn't have offered him money. That makes his win meaningless to me.
Quote:

Last edited by El Pistolero; 11-15-12 at 00:07.
Old 11-15-12, 00:47

Old 11-15-12, 01:24

Quote:
Vino was good enough for second that year in LBL. But he didn't feel strong enough to beat Kolobnev otherwise he wouldn't have offered him money. That makes his win meaningless to me.
If Kolobnev was strong enough to win then he would not have accepted the deal. A win would have been worth more than 150K over his career. He knew his chances of beating Vino were not good so he took the sure thing.
Old 11-15-12, 01:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroDeal View Post
If Kolobnev was strong enough to win then he would not have accepted the deal. A win would have been worth more than 150K over his career. He knew his chances of beating Vino were not good so he took the sure thing.
Doesn't matter. Vino offered the money thus had the intention of cheating.

Who knows what other promises were made.

His chances of beating Vino in a sprint were excellent anyway. Vino must also not have been feeling good or he wouldn't have made the deal. So basically you end up with 2 insecure cheaters.
Quote:
Old 11-15-12, 02:17

Quote:
Doesn't matter. Vino offered the money thus had the intention of cheating.

Who knows what other promises were made.

His chances of beating Vino in a sprint were excellent anyway. Vino must also not have been feeling good or he wouldn't have made the deal. So basically you end up with 2 insecure cheaters.
Bro deal was responding to you saying vino was only good enough for 2nd. Learn to.follow discussions rather than take every comment out of context..its not the.first time in this thread either. You have made a number of digressions and every time people respond you attack them for saying vino didn't cheat when they aren't ****ing talking about whether vino did or didn't cheat they are responding to your stupid side comments.
If there's a 1% suspicion or doubt that a team is working with certain doctors, then they shouldn't be invited to the Tour de France - as simple as that.
journalist with integrity.