The Real Football Thread - Page 144 - CyclingNews Forum

Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Cafe > General

General Grab a short black and come join in the non-cycling discussion. Favourite books, movies, holiday destinations, other sports - chat about it all in the cafe.

Old 10-31-12, 18:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsterhammer View Post
And as I and others tried to make clear to you, it is entirely wrong to mention the "ridiculous sums of money" that Citeh players get paid in the same breath with the "ridiculous sums" of money that Ajax players are paid.

But of course, you knew that. You're just being your usual argumentative, 'I know everything better' self

Its a bit rich for you to call me argumentative. You attacked my post i defended it (rightly, as you had clearly failed to understand simple grammar) . and with your usual childish qualities having spit first you turn to the teacher and shout - "wah, he started it".

And btw Ill decide if i want to lump someone who earns 14 grand and 500 grand a week, together, thank you very much. To me they both live in a bubble, totally seperate from the majority of the world. And its "wrong" for me to have this opinion. lol, whatever.
If there's a 1% suspicion or doubt that a team is working with certain doctors, then they shouldn't be invited to the Tour de France - as simple as that.
journalist with integrity.
Old 11-03-12, 06:25
Administrator

any opinion on the whole Ferguson vs Nani "situation"? what is really going on? i think it has always been pretty obvious that ferguson wasn't very fond of nani, particularly after the last CL final MU played against barcelona, but ever since his situation has just been getting worse and worse.
Old 11-04-12, 19:03

Well, Nani isn't that kind of team player you want to have. Especially now with Van Persie and Rooney you need players who serve them. Nani playes his own match.
Old 11-04-12, 20:11

Gossip that City and AC Milan might do a shocking/surprising exchange with Mario going back to Italy and ll Faraone aka el sharawy going to citeh. I myself don't see it happening but you never know.
Old 11-04-12, 20:28
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zam_Olyas View Post
Gossip that City and AC Milan might do a shocking/surprising exchange with Mario going back to Italy and ll Faraone aka el sharawy going to citeh. I myself don't see it happening but you never know.
this sounds like the type of deal ac milan love :S i could see that happening ....
Old 11-07-12, 21:27

Celtic just went 2-0 up on Barcelona at home in the Champions League. Big night in Glasgow.
Old 11-07-12, 21:32

2-1 now to Celtic. What a match.
Old 11-07-12, 21:38

The final whistle has just blown after four minutes of extra time. Great result for Celtic. 2-1 winners against Barcelona at Parkhead.
Old 11-14-12, 22:14

Ibra just scored four goals against England.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQhuE3b_GBU

Old 11-15-12, 12:23

Forza Grande Ibra!!

This goal has attracted around 5m hits in various clips, in far less than 24 hours! The entire football world's jaw dropped once again. For those who may have forgotten, or even never saw it, here's what made him immortal in Amsterdam!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgqsaDnsEq8