Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > The Clinic

The Clinic The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-19-12, 09:35
Grandillusion Grandillusion is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 254
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
well im not going to stop you :S but to post stuff like this with no evidence in my opinion is ridiculous and pretty low ... just my thoughts... I dont see how you can in good conscience pretty much flat out accuse and slander people in this way... but whatever go for it !
You don't get it either do you?

All of these posters are way more culpable for the current crisis in your sport than the people they're pretending to criticize.

Positively 4th Street .

And you weren't too impressive either savaging that poor first time poster a week or two back.

Look in the mirror the lot of you.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-19-12, 09:42
L'arriviste's Avatar
L'arriviste L'arriviste is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Belgium
Posts: 1,960
Default

In 2012, it has to be Michele Ferrari, although this is based on the revelation of retrospective data. On pure 2012 data, i.e. speculation on performances together with a single appreciable candidate, it's probably Ibarguren.

Focusing on riders is daft - this jersey competition should be totally dominated by doctors.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-19-12, 09:54
airstream airstream is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Minsk
Posts: 4,202
Default

1. Contador, Valverde, Purito. Apparently, straight before the Vuelta chineses embeded some new molecule into good old Edgar so that it became undetectable. Or organizers carefully warned trinity about letting hit hematocrit up to 60 like in the 90s. Froome severely sucked with his outdated microdosing.
2. Wiggins, Froome.
3. Rolland, Pinot.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-19-12, 09:58
sniper sniper is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch View Post
Spending the first 7 months of this year citing Lance and USPS as an inspiration, then conveniently claiming he is against everything they stand for once the **** hit the fan
The USADA file brought things to the fore that were impossible to see beforehand. How could Wiggo have known? Lance fooled everybody.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-19-12, 10:14
peterst6906 peterst6906 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 667
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper View Post
Lance fooled everybody.
Really?

If people outside the peleton could see it as far back as '99 (and some insiders even before that), then I have to wonder.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-19-12, 10:45
Grandillusion Grandillusion is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 254
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by airstream View Post
1. Contador, Valverde, Purito. Apparently, straight before the Vuelta chineses embeded some new molecule into good old Edgar so that it became undetectable. Or organizers carefully warned trinity about letting hit hematocrit up to 60 like in the 90s. Froome severely sucked with his outdated microdosing.
2. Wiggins, Froome.
3. Rolland, Pinot.
From an outsider's perspective, it's like watching a huge grinning yellow tapeworm. And the deceased, chain-smoking professional contrarian is almost as repulsive.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-19-12, 11:29
airstream airstream is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Minsk
Posts: 4,202
Default

lol, honestly, i know a few words and firstly somehow i thought you were saying about traffic light, having a look at my post. But googletranslate amazed me.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-19-12, 11:44
Grandillusion Grandillusion is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 254
Default

Yep, it's a bit extreme, but the point I'm making is there's a HUGE battle for the soul of your sport going on, and you seem to be utterly oblivious. It's pretty incredible for an outsider like myself to witness this.

All the "fans" like yourself who aren't fighting, at this critical time, appear parasitic (parasites are harmful to their host, maybe even kill it in the end).

Your "host" is your own sport.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-19-12, 12:14
Zam_Olyas's Avatar
Zam_Olyas Zam_Olyas is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Grosvenor Square. Novacaine.
Posts: 7,139
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandillusion View Post
Yep, it's a bit extreme, but the point I'm making is there's a HUGE battle for the soul of your sport going on, and you seem to be utterly oblivious. It's pretty incredible for an outsider like myself to witness this.

All the "fans" like yourself who aren't fighting, at this critical time, appear parasitic (parasites are harmful to their host, maybe even kill it in the end).

Your "host" is your own sport.
What is your sport?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-19-12, 12:15
sniper sniper is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterst6906 View Post
Really?

If people outside the peleton could see it as far back as '99 (and some insiders even before that), then I have to wonder.
i was being sarcastic of course.
it's the BS excuse they (the riders) keep on using.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 18:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2006 - 2009 Future Publishing Limited. All rights reserved. Future Publishing Limited is part of the Future plc group. Future Publishing Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 2008885 whose registered office is at Beauford Court 30 Monmouth Street Bath, UK BA1 2BW England.