Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > Professional road racing

Professional road racing A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 10-06-10, 02:44
mulletCobra's Avatar
mulletCobra mulletCobra is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 257
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markjohnconley View Post
And you have seen/heard the "ugly SOB"'s wife haven't you?????????????
They'll make some strange looking children.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-06-10, 02:48
Timmy-loves-Rabo's Avatar
Timmy-loves-Rabo Timmy-loves-Rabo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 10,377
Default

For me it's just his attitude towards losing, like others mentioned he always has an excuse. And in the past blames other (riders (i.e gesink), team/omega). It's poor form.

In the past couple years I cannot fault his riding style though (re: wheel sucking). But I will never like the guy.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-06-10, 05:36
auscyclefan94's Avatar
auscyclefan94 auscyclefan94 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 18,678
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markjohnconley View Post
And you have seen/heard the "ugly SOB"'s wife haven't you?????????????
She is one of the best WAG's going around in cycling along with Phinney's! Even though I disagree with Timmy I can still respect his POW unlike others who make fun of people because of the way they are and not their character. quite immature really.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by diggercuz View Post
second post ever after reading the forum for the last few years and one thing i must say, ACF94 is probably the most intelligent poster here, never biased to BMC or Cadel, and never gets worked up over anything.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-06-10, 08:46
Climbing's Avatar
Climbing Climbing is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 410
Default

I don't like people who talks and make excuses when losing.
I don't like people who talks against others cyclists for their race conduct (you can talk with your wheelsucker during the race and insult him, no one is gonna disq. you for that).
By the way I don't like people at all anyway, so it doesn't really matter to me.

PS: the worst wheelsucker of the last years must be Pozzato, I don't know why people thinks he can win again.
My god... wasting Nibali and Visconti like... poor Italy.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-06-10, 10:10
auscyclefan94's Avatar
auscyclefan94 auscyclefan94 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 18,678
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Climbing View Post
I don't like people who talks and make excuses when losing.
I don't like people who talks against others cyclists for their race conduct (you can talk with your wheelsucker during the race and insult him, no one is gonna disq. you for that).
By the way I don't like people at all anyway, so it doesn't really matter to me.

PS: the worst wheelsucker of the last years must be Pozzato, I don't know why people thinks he can win again.
My god... wasting Nibali and Visconti like... poor Italy.
So you don't like anyone at all but you still single out that "person" you are talking about? Strange.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by diggercuz View Post
second post ever after reading the forum for the last few years and one thing i must say, ACF94 is probably the most intelligent poster here, never biased to BMC or Cadel, and never gets worked up over anything.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-06-10, 23:59
markjohnconley markjohnconley is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by auscyclefan94 View Post
She is one of the best WAG's going around in cycling along with Phinney's!
Agree, so the guy might be 'ugly' but he can sure ride and he can't be that 'ugly' to pull mrs evans!

and enough of the 'wheelsucker', ffs, did you blokes actually watch the world cup or the tours this year????
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-21-12, 10:40
snackattack snackattack is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 457
Default

Aquitted after a 5 years doping fight.

Compensation is looming.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2006 - 2009 Future Publishing Limited. All rights reserved. Future Publishing Limited is part of the Future plc group. Future Publishing Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 2008885 whose registered office is at Beauford Court 30 Monmouth Street Bath, UK BA1 2BW England.