Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Cafe > General

General Grab a short black and come join in the non-cycling discussion. Favourite books, movies, holiday destinations, other sports - chat about it all in the cafe.

Old 11-15-12, 20:46

Anyone see Neymars penalty? Hillarious.
If there's a 1% suspicion or doubt that a team is working with certain doctors, then they shouldn't be invited to the Tour de France - as simple as that.
journalist with integrity.

Last edited by The Hitch; 11-15-12 at 20:48.
Old 11-21-12, 09:39

Another Chelski Manager gone
Old 11-21-12, 09:42

Do.fifa have a ****er of the year award to give to Luis adrinao ? would be a nice change from.about 10 years of narcisinho
If there's a 1% suspicion or doubt that a team is working with certain doctors, then they shouldn't be invited to the Tour de France - as simple as that.
journalist with integrity.
Old 11-21-12, 10:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch View Post
Do.fifa have a ****er of the year award to give to Luis adrinao ? would be a nice change from.about 10 years of narcisinho
Its a shame Roman Abramovich wouldn't count for such an award. W an k er of the year award for owners could be brought in perhaps.
Old 11-21-12, 11:48

I am disgusted at the treatment meted out to Di Matteo. The guy is a Chelsea legend, a big part of our pre-Roman success. If we replace him with some idiot like Rafa (who will exceed expectations if he lasts more than a week) or AVB mark II, Pep Guardiola, then why bother?

More importantly, who the hell is left to replace him with? It's invariably going to be one of those two, and I shudder at what awful future lies ahead this season under the reign of one of the two Spaniards.
Old 11-21-12, 16:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphabet View Post
I am disgusted at the treatment meted out to Di Matteo. The guy is a Chelsea legend, a big part of our pre-Roman success. If we replace him with some idiot like Rafa (who will exceed expectations if he lasts more than a week) or AVB mark II, Pep Guardiola, then why bother?

More importantly, who the hell is left to replace him with? It's invariably going to be one of those two, and I shudder at what awful future lies ahead this season under the reign of one of the two Spaniards.
I have heard Benitez on a short term basis.
Old 11-22-12, 04:47

Indeed, it appears to be Rafa. Which seems to me a last ditch attempt to get anything resembling competence out of that disgusting excuse for a footballer, Torres. It's a disgraceful appointment, the fans strongly dislike Rafa because of all the **** he gave us when he was in charge at Liverpool. Not to mention the fact that he is revered as a legend by fans of a club that we have a strong dislike for as well.
Old 11-22-12, 11:16

Any day City is out of a competition is a good day.

Old 11-22-12, 12:49

Any Italian calcio fans here? What went on in Rome last night and whats that got to do with football? I am going to stop riding my Bianchi in protest, and I am not even a Spurs fan! And yes I know Bianchi are from Milan, but I prefer Napoli anyway...
they told us our hero has played his trump card he doesn't know how to go on, we're clinging to his charm and determined smile, but the good old days are gone........ were gonna get burned, burned.....
Old 11-22-12, 17:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch View Post
Yes! These "unwritten rules" are part of the sport and should be respected! It is what is called good sportsmanship! Just like in cycling, when someone has a mechanical ... oh wait. Nevermind. It's a competition and the goal is to score, any way possible. These "unwritten rules" are just for losers! Right?!

So what do people think about my favourite team Borussia Dortmund? Are they gonna win this thing or what??!

Visit my blog on spanish history: www.histoires-espagnoles.blogspot.fr