Moderators - Page 285 - Cyclingnews Forum

Go Back   Cyclingnews Forum > Feedback > About the forum

About the forum Drop in, give us some feedback and talk to the team

Old 11-22-12, 02:30

The Rise and Fall of CN Forum thread was closed because we all had our say. Well I didn't get to have my say, and after reading that thread my say is that Parrulo sure posts a lot of crap and nonsense. Usually in that order, but sometimes a large helping of nonsense followed by a steaming order of crap. Ok, I've had my say now. I'm not sure what point it serves, me writing this, but it's of greater benefit to this forum than anything that comes off his keyboard.
Old 11-22-12, 15:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedaling squares View Post
The Rise and Fall of CN Forum thread was closed because we all had our say. Well I didn't get to have my say, and after reading that thread my say is that Parrulo sure posts a lot of crap and nonsense. Usually in that order, but sometimes a large helping of nonsense followed by a steaming order of crap. Ok, I've had my say now. I'm not sure what point it serves, me writing this, but it's of greater benefit to this forum than anything that comes off his keyboard.
I wasn't aware about that thread until now, I would've liked to have said something too. I echo your sentiments. It's sad to see CN does nothing to moderators who slander others or mock first time posters.
Old 11-22-12, 16:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedaling squares View Post
Well said, he is a noted loose cannon who has no place on a moderation team.
Old 11-22-12, 16:56

Today I found out about this thread. I would like to Thank CN for the forums; giving us a place to discuss cycling

It's true that some posters ignore the rules and others bicker, but the majority of the posts are informative and interesting.

Thank You!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alberto Contador of Pinto: "And yes, it is true that for me it's the same to finish second or 10th."

Vincezo Nibali makes history and joins Anquetil, Gimondi, Merckx, Hinault and Contador as only the 6th winner of all Three Grand Tours! Bravo Lo Squalo!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 11-24-12, 15:19
Banned

The funniest thing to me is that one can:
- post thousands of absolutely zero in terms of informativeness and interest posts like 'it’s getting annoying', ‘lolz 10 char', '+1 10 char', 'i like it 10 char' or 'everyone who doesn’t agree with me knows nothing about cycling’;
- call others trolls just because of the fact he/she disagrees without having proper arguments but 'I don't like it. That's it';
- call others posters deluded, to estimate their logic and call this damaged sometimes;
- ask about LSD in quite offensive manner;
- discuss posters instead of cycling;
and… to be unpunished.
While other writes an absolutely harmless post with a word 'anti-doping' and gets a ban allegedly ‘cos it became the last step. As to 'the hole in the head', I may be wrong surely. But sadly I reason in other language, in which such a cue could be handled only like a joke. Just a metaphore on the subject of how fight against lies could be implemented. Back to Argos/Saxo thread anyways, the topic was opened in racing thread. Does anyone think the answer can be given, using exceptionally racing criterion? The decision will be made solely on racing aspect or what? If the decision had been made purely based on sport results, the thread wouldn’t have been opened — because it's no longer needed.
Well, I’d be glad to observe some consistency in this regard. But unfortunately one barely can hope for that given some of the mods.
Old 11-25-12, 18:49

By the way, would you mind not claiming every second post that i am.mocking your English and claiming to have superior English myself? i am doing no such thing and absolutely no.interpretation of any post i have made in about a year could bring you to such a conclusion. So stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by airstream View Post

Dear Hitch, surely I understand that oddly enough you could brilliantly master English living in London and it allows you to ridicule and needle me on any occasion, but arrogance is a dangerous vice.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by airstream View Post

Feeling that you are better at English than the man who lives in a country where no one speaks and learns it by himself. Great reason to proud of! Then you are right. We are saying in absolutely different languages in terms of mutual understanding.
Would be appreciated. ( well.not really, just stop trolling) cheers.
If there's a 1% suspicion or doubt that a team is working with certain doctors, then they shouldn't be invited to the Tour de France - as simple as that.
journalist with integrity.
Old 11-25-12, 19:34

He's just unbearable.

His thread is still active and mine has been closed. Where's the error?

Two-day ban is just too soft.
Old 11-25-12, 19:41

I agree with Hitch and Echoes
Old 11-25-12, 20:10

Funny to see the Contador fanboys getting upset because airstream is hitting them with the truth.
Old 11-25-12, 20:34

Omg you are just as bad a troll as airstream