Moderators - Page 286 - CyclingNews Forum

Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Feedback > About the forum

About the forum Drop in, give us some feedback and talk to the team

Old 11-25-12, 20:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaFlorecita View Post
Omg you are just as bad a troll as airstream
If your definition of troll is 'not contador fanboy' = troll then yes I am.
Old 11-25-12, 20:55

Not really. I will give froomepup as an example, he is not a Alberto fan but he is not a troll either.
Old 11-25-12, 21:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by cineteq View Post
If your definition of troll is 'not contador fanboy' = troll then yes I am.

But you are trolling.

The thread is called moderators. I made a detailed and relevant to the thread ("Moderators") complaint about airstreams behaviour with quptations.

You walk in and offer a totally irrelevant to the thread sentence and a smiley directed at "Contador fanboys" (itself a term designed only to insult) that serve absolutely no purpose other than to try and **** others off. Same as always.

Is there any disagreement you have ever had with anyone on the forum without taking it as an excuse to practice your bullying skills online?

there are plenty of examples where you attack posters in threads or discussions they have not even posted in. And when people call you out you always cry that these posters are wrongly accusing you because you have a different opinion.

Why then is it though that no one else gets called a troll when they offer a different opinion? Only you and by dozens of posters at that.
If there's a 1% suspicion or doubt that a team is working with certain doctors, then they shouldn't be invited to the Tour de France - as simple as that.
journalist with integrity.
Old 11-25-12, 22:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch View Post
But you are trolling.

The thread is called moderators. I made a detailed and relevant to the thread ("Moderators") complaint about airstreams behaviour with quptations.

You walk in and offer a totally irrelevant to the thread sentence and a smiley directed at "Contador fanboys" (itself a term designed only to insult) that serve absolutely no purpose other than to try and **** others off. Same as always.

Is there any disagreement you have ever had with anyone on the forum without taking it as an excuse to practice your bullying skills online?

there are plenty of examples where you attack posters in threads or discussions they have not even posted in. And when people call you out you always cry that these posters are wrongly accusing you because you have a different opinion.

Why then is it though that no one else gets called a troll when they offer a different opinion? Only you and by dozens of posters at that.
First of all, by your own definition, you're trolling this thread with this post. It's irrelevant to the Moderators thread, right?

You've been stalking me for a while, and now you've decided to slander me with words that mean nothing.

I'm a straight shooter, and never hide behind rocks like you do all the time. I'm accountable when I'wrong. I've never seen you do that. I will call out any abuser like yourself, who keeps calling posters 'idiots' left and right, any time any day, even if I get called a 'troll'. I will call out any baiter like yourself. Oh btw, stop baiting, mocking and ridiculing airstream please. Go on and rally your troops, oh wait...nobody's behind you.

Moderators: please feel free to delete any of my posts that you consider not relevant to this thread.

Last edited by cineteq; 11-25-12 at 22:42.
Old 11-26-12, 00:43

If you are really this innocent top poster who admits his mistakes and is merely being "stalked" by everyone else, why do you post in such a nasty manner and why is it that even the moderators are calling you a troll?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrulo View Post
ok cineteq this is just reaching trolling levels now. . .
Also if you are being stalked, why is it that you are the one who keeps butting into discussions that have nothing to do with you, with insults. Like you did 3 posts ago here?
If there's a 1% suspicion or doubt that a team is working with certain doctors, then they shouldn't be invited to the Tour de France - as simple as that.
journalist with integrity.
Old 11-26-12, 02:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch View Post
If you are really this innocent top poster who admits his mistakes and is merely being "stalked" by everyone else, why do you post in such a nasty manner and why is it that even the moderators are calling you a troll?
You mean your buddy Parrulo, the moderator? Guess what, you just have made this conversation relevant to this thread.

Since you decided to bring a quote out of context from a different thread from Parrulo in the RR forum, I thought I'd do the same to complete the real story and be fair for both of us. So this is part of my answer to Parrulo, quoted by you on your last post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cineteq View Post
Dear Parrulo,

Your buddy Hitch has proven nothing. All he's done is quote a bunch of stuff, must of the time out of context, for his convenience. Yet the essence of what it was quoted I stand for.

What I stated was my own opinion. Right or wrong is my opinion. I am entitled to my opinion. Last time I checked this was called a Forum.
Your buddy answered.
Quote:
hitch isn't my buddy, we have disagreed many times in the past and i think his posting style has been way too condescending for a while now
Then Parrulo went on to say later on.
Quote:
thank you for defending me hitch, in this modern days it's rare to see a shinny armored knight
I'm still waiting for Parrulo's apology at this point.

Hitch, stop it, stop stalking me, it's enough! You're becoming a pest. Nevertheless, I will not stop calling you out, if necessary if you keep insulting or mocking newbies and other forum members.
Old 11-26-12, 08:43

Mother, will they try to break my balls? Mother.
Old 11-26-12, 09:16
Administrator

if you couldn't see the jest in my post regarding hitch defending me then i can't help you.

and you better grab a chair, you may be in for a long wait if you are indeed waiting for an apologize from me.

btw if you want to continue criticizing me then this is your thread, but if you want to continue with your personal war then take it to private messages

Last edited by Parrulo; 11-26-12 at 09:19.
Old 11-26-12, 13:07

Quote:
btw if you want to continue criticizing me then this is your thread, but if you want to continue with your personal war then take it to private messages
That what I would've done if your friend wouldn't have brought you to the conversation. Btw, I wasn't criticizing you, I was calling you out for having double standards, that's all.
Old 11-26-12, 14:17

Lol and again zam with the lame joke