Sky/Froome Talk Only (No Way Sky Are Cleans?) - Page 69 - Cyclingnews Forum

Go Back   Cyclingnews Forum > Road > The Clinic

The Clinic The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Old 11-27-12, 11:51

[QUOTE=Avoriaz;1084927]This one?

No, there's no shadow on the one in the book. Anyway you won't see it on a pic on the internet as the resolution of a pic in a book is far higher than is needed for the net.
Old 11-27-12, 12:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehog View Post
I don't think anyone on Sky is going to test positive ever. Wiggins was right. They are US Postal in more ways than one.

I get the feeling Contador is sending a message to Sky and in particular Froome; lay off the gear. Make it a fake fight next year.

If I were Contador I wouldn't take chances. I'd get a few cells on ice in prep for next year.
So someone thinks Aldopo will be clean next year and at same time take doping at Sky for granted. Have Aldopo, Val dope, J-dope and the Spanish armada ever raced clean? Sorry they haven’t. I think most you are off the road when it comes to doping and Sky. Assuming that 4-9 rider at Sky with Leinders or others to help/organize it they are still far form the Italians and Spanish with >90% doped riders. Even after they have been caught they receive support. The Pantani prize at the Giro and known doping athletes in the parliament are good examples of national pride/denial. How can anyone expect improvements when Italians, Russians and others get an MP title instead of world champion title when caught?

Here’s a fresh example: (Anyone clean in Italy?)
“Other award winners included Italian national champion Franco Pellizotti and Moreno Moser, who was voted the revelation of 2012 after winning the Tour of Poland and the Trofeo Laigueglia. His uncle Francesco Moser collected his award, while fellow former Paris-Roubaix winner Andrea Tafi collected an award for his nephew Umberto Orsini, who was crowned as the most successful Italian junior rider after winning the Italian national road title.”

I think you're on a campaign against everyone who can upstage your favorite dopedude. Aldopo is a known doper, he has been caught, he has been on all the big dope teams and it is mandatory for the Saxo leader to take dope. No way he is clean.
Old 11-27-12, 12:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velo1ticker View Post
So someone thinks Aldopo will be clean next year and at same time take doping at Sky for granted. Have Aldopo, Val dope, J-dope and the Spanish armada ever raced clean? Sorry they haven’t. I think most you are off the road when it comes to doping and Sky. Assuming that 4-9 rider at Sky with Leinders or others to help/organize it they are still far form the Italians and Spanish with >90% doped riders. Even after they have been caught they receive support. The Pantani prize at the Giro and known doping athletes in the parliament are good examples of national pride/denial. How can anyone expect improvements when Italians, Russians and others get an MP title instead of world champion title when caught?

Here’s a fresh example: (Anyone clean in Italy?)
“Other award winners included Italian national champion Franco Pellizotti and Moreno Moser, who was voted the revelation of 2012 after winning the Tour of Poland and the Trofeo Laigueglia. His uncle Francesco Moser collected his award, while fellow former Paris-Roubaix winner Andrea Tafi collected an award for his nephew Umberto Orsini, who was crowned as the most successful Italian junior rider after winning the Italian national road title.”

I think you're on a campaign against everyone who can upstage your favorite dopedude. Aldopo is a known doper, he has been caught, he has been on all the big dope teams and it is mandatory for the Saxo leader to take dope. No way he is clean.

Surely Italy are trying to something about doping, banning Ferrari, padua investigation and having no convicted riders at worlds.
Old 11-27-12, 12:12

Quote:
I don't think anyone on Sky is going to test positive ever. Wiggins was right. They are US Postal in more ways than one.

I get the feeling Contador is sending a message to Sky and in particular Froome; lay off the gear. Make it a fake fight next year.

If I were Contador I wouldn't take chances. I'd get a few cells on ice in prep for next year.
Your'e not encouraging riders to dope are you?
Old 11-27-12, 12:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by del1962 View Post
Your'e not encouraging riders to dope are you?
When faced with Alien Froome there is no choice.
Old 11-27-12, 13:29

Quote:
Surely Italy are trying to something about doping, banning Ferrari, padua investigation and having no convicted riders at worlds.
Italy's anti doping effort is all about appearance and PR. Banning Scarponi for 3 months off season after spending time with Ferrari demonstrate complete failure when it comes to execution.

I expect the clowns at RAI to continue to celebrate/interview the old dopers come Giro time.
Old 11-27-12, 14:14

Quote:
When faced with Alien Froome there is no choice.
So the hog has little interest in anti-doping, just bashing certain riders.
Old 11-27-12, 14:18

Quote:
So the hog has little interest in anti-doping, just bashing certain riders.
No. The hog bashes blatant dopers.

I did so against great adversity for the Armstrong years.

I will do the same for Sky until they scale it back.
Old 11-27-12, 14:20

Quote:
No. The hog bashes blatant dopers.

I did so against great adversity for the Armstrong years.

I will do the same for Sky until they scale it back.
No the hog has exposed himself as an encourager of doping, your posts show us that.

(why do you refer to yourself in the third person, it is something Johnny Adair does).
Old 11-27-12, 14:32

Quote:
No the hog has exposed himself as an encourager of doping, your posts show us that.

(why do you refer to yourself in the third person, it is something Johnny Adair does).
I get a lot of criticism I know. Many are uncomfortable when I call out their favorite team/rider.. But I call out the dopers regardless of nationality.

When I see “not normal” I call it.

I don’t let personal bias get in the way.

I love watching Contador ride. All class. Is he a doper? Yes he is. But boy he looks good on a bike. In a clean bike race he’d win for sure. Hands down.

Froome is not normal. Sorry.