Sky - Page 947 - Cyclingnews Forum

Go Back   Cyclingnews Forum > Road > The Clinic

The Clinic The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #9461  
Old 12-05-12, 11:22
Bernie's eyesore's Avatar
Bernie's eyesore Bernie's eyesore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,160
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebandit View Post
do you seriously believe this rubbish?
They were already planning this in 2010, we know this because this is when they chose to release the news that Contador had failed a test, this was obviously done to ensure a free route to glory for Wiggins in 2012. All other failed tests by Contador were covered up, why else would they choose to make this one public if it wasn't to sell tickets on Box Hill? Why did they take so long to ban Contador? Well obviously everyone at the UCI wanted him to stay a likely contender for as long as possible so that they could get better odds on Wiggins with the bookmakers.
Reply With Quote
  #9462  
Old 12-05-12, 11:26
martinvickers martinvickers is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,861
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie's eyesore View Post
They were already planning this in 2010, we know this because this is when they chose to release the news that Contador had failed a test, this was obviously done to ensure a free route to glory for Wiggins in 2012. All other failed tests by Contador were covered up, why else would they choose to make this one public if it wasn't to sell tickets on Box Hill? Why did they take so long to ban Contador? Well obviously everyone at the UCI wanted him to stay a likely contender for as long as possible so that they could get better odds on Wiggins with the bookmakers.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
One story the guys told me, the story I believe, was from Pat's days in Wicklow. There was a gang of Munster riders that wanted their own race...
Reply With Quote
  #9463  
Old 12-05-12, 11:27
Hawkwood Hawkwood is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Canterbury, Kent
Posts: 1,159
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebandit View Post
do you seriously believe this rubbish?
+1
When the facts don't back your argument make them up. Demand for Box Hill tickets was so great the online booking system crashed, and all tickets were sold by 30 May. Oddly this was before the Tour had started!
Reply With Quote
  #9464  
Old 12-05-12, 11:30
Hawkwood Hawkwood is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Canterbury, Kent
Posts: 1,159
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinvickers View Post
I think your missing the sarcasm.
Have I fallen for this?! Normally don't post much in the Clinic, I think I'll return to that policy.
Reply With Quote
  #9465  
Old 12-05-12, 11:54
martinvickers martinvickers is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,861
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkwood View Post
+1
When the facts don't back your argument make them up. Demand for Box Hill tickets was so great the online booking system crashed, and all tickets were sold by 30 May. Oddly this was before the Tour had started!
Blasphemer! Persecute! Kill the Heretic!!
Reply With Quote
  #9466  
Old 12-05-12, 11:58
Bernie's eyesore's Avatar
Bernie's eyesore Bernie's eyesore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,160
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkwood View Post
+1
When the facts don't back your argument make them up. Demand for Box Hill tickets was so great the online booking system crashed, and all tickets were sold by 30 May. Oddly this was before the Tour had started!
Obviously they are going to tell you that. Then when Wiggins had won the Tour the UCI were able to flog the tickets off at 800 each. Not a bad bit of business if you can get it. All on the back of Wiggo's Tour win.
Reply With Quote
  #9467  
Old 12-05-12, 12:10
Hawkwood Hawkwood is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Canterbury, Kent
Posts: 1,159
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie's eyesore View Post
Obviously they are going to tell you that. Then when Wiggins had won the Tour the UCI were able to flog the tickets off at 800 each. Not a bad bit of business if you can get it. All on the back of Wiggo's Tour win.
They were selling the tickets at 800 and more before the Tour By the time the games started the only seats left were some premium ones, and these were only freed up after other associations and major sponsors gave some of their tickets back. Did the UCI get any money from the ticket sales? I'm not sure that it did as income from ticket sales was costed into the finances for the games. Of course the UCI couldn't `flog the tickets...' as it played no part in selling tickets.
Reply With Quote
  #9468  
Old 12-05-12, 12:23
martinvickers martinvickers is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,861
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie's eyesore View Post
Obviously they are going to tell you that. Then when Wiggins had won the Tour the UCI were able to flog the tickets off at £800 each. Not a bad bit of business if you can get it. All on the back of Wiggo's Tour win.
i'm a bit Confused, Bernie. Let me get this straight?

the UCI -

- faked a positive dope Test for Alberto in 2010, in order to ban him for the 2012 Tour...
- injured Andy Schleck...
- poisoned Cadel...
- took away Andy and Cadel's drugs, just in case...
- hid all the of Sky positives...
- faked sold out ticket sales for Box Hill and the Mall, months before the Tour, because they were failing to sell...
- designed a particular friendly parcours for the Tour to ensure Wiggins won...
- Oversaw and allowed a full sky doping program to allow them to win the Tour in "never before seen fashion"...

...In order to sell some tickets on Box Hill that nobody would have wanted but for the Tour win - tickets the profits of which went to LOCOG, not IOC;
...And in order to get more British people to watch the Olympic road race and time trial on television because that increases IOC money payout to UCI, even though the mechanism allows for no such hing - presumably the UCI faked that mechanism, or bought off the other other feds to get the rules changed in their favour...

All I can say is, those fiends!!

I would be grateful though if someone could clarify the following, just for transparency sake -

Did the UCI use dirty photos of HTC HighRoad WAGS to force them to sell Cavendish to Sky - in order to sell tickets to Box hill that would never have sold otherwise?

Did the UCI put anything on Fabien Cancellara's wheels to make him crash in the road race? Inquiring swiss minds want to know...

How the UCI get the ticket money off LOCOG? Dirty pictures again?

And finally, just by the by, is it a coincidence that Bradley Wiggins won his first Olympic gold in 2004 and London got awarded the games a year later?

I think not.

The awesome influence of Pat and Hein's olympic friends! Frightening

Last edited by martinvickers; 12-05-12 at 12:37.
Reply With Quote
  #9469  
Old 12-05-12, 12:25
martinvickers martinvickers is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,861
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkwood View Post
They were selling the tickets at 800 and more before the Tour By the time the games started the only seats left were some premium ones, and these were only freed up after other associations and major sponsors gave some of their tickets back. Did the UCI get any money from the ticket sales? I'm not sure that it did as income from ticket sales was costed into the finances for the games. Of course the UCI couldn't `flog the tickets...' as it played no part in selling tickets.
Blasphemer!!!
Reply With Quote
  #9470  
Old 12-05-12, 12:33
Hawkwood Hawkwood is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Canterbury, Kent
Posts: 1,159
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinvickers View Post
i'm a bit Confused, Bernie. Let me get this straight?

the UCI -

- faked a positive dope Test for Alberto in 2010, in order to ban him for the 2012 Tour...
- injured Andy Schleck...
- poisoned Cadel...
- took away Andy and Cadel's drugs, just in case...
- hid all the of Sky positives...
- faked sold out ticket sales for Box Hill and the Mall, months before the Tour, because they were failing to sell...
- designed a particular friendly parcours for the Tour to ensure Wiggins won...
- Oversaw and allowed a full sky doping program to allow them to win the Tour in "never before seen fashion"...

...In order to sell some tickets on Box Hill that nobody would have wanted but for the Tour win - tickets the prophets of which went to LOCOG, not IOC;
...And in order to get more British people to watch the Olympic road race and time trial on television because that increases IOC money payout to UCI, even though the mechanism allows for no such hing - presumably the UCI faked that mechanism, or bought off the other other feds to get the rules changed in their favour...

All I can say is, those fiends!!

I would be grateful though if someone could clarify the following, just for transparency sake -

Did the UCI use dirty photos of HTC HighRoad WAGS to force them to sell Cavendish to Sky - in order to sell tickets to Box hill that would never have sold otherwise?

Did the UCI put anything on Fabien Cancellara's wheels to make him crash in the road race? Inquiring swiss minds want to know...

How the UCI get the ticket money off LOCOG? Dirty pictures again?

And finally, just by the by, is it a coincidence that Bradley Wiggins won his first Olympic gold in 2004 and London got awarded the games a year later?

I think not.

The awesome influence of Pat and Hein's olympic friends! Frightening
No the conspiracy started back in 1994 if not earlier. The UCI got the Tour organisation to run two stages in Britain to encourage 14 year old Bradley to dream of winning the Tour. The UCI went on to give a large bung to the National Trust so that Box Hill could be used. The Trust, which is well know for being even more devious than the UCI, knew it could also make money through Wiggins winning the Tour through increased sales of home made marmalade etc. There is no end to this conspiracy. Have I got the hang of this yet?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.