Sky - Page 948 - CyclingNews Forum

Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > The Clinic

The Clinic The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Old 12-05-12, 12:42
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkwood View Post
No the conspiracy started back in 1994 if not earlier. The UCI got the Tour organisation to run two stages in Britain to encourage 14 year old Bradley to dream of winning the Tour. The UCI went on to give a large bung to the National Trust so that Box Hill could be used. The Trust, which is well know for being even more devious than the UCI, knew it could also make money through Wiggins winning the Tour through increased sales of home made marmalade etc. There is no end to this conspiracy. Have I got the hang of this yet?
Are'nt you being just a teeny bit naive, Hawkwood?

The real question is what corrupt UCI bast*ard gave Gary Wiggins the right to cycle and work in Europe? It's so, so, so clever - 'cos even if we finally hand out justice to Dopely Wiggins, Sky, the b*stards, will just turn round, quite happily, and say - an honest mistake, governor - we thought he was an honest Brit, but in actual fact he was a devious, conniving, cheating Belgian of dodgy Australian parentage.

Then they catch Froome - "Bloody african's, what do you expect!!"

And of course, when Millar pings again, as he assuredly will, "typical of Maltesers and the Chinese - long tem dopers, not like us"

It's..it's...genius, and it's everywhere, I tell ya!

Last edited by martinvickers; 12-05-12 at 12:44.
Old 12-05-12, 12:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinvickers View Post
i'm a bit Confused, Bernie. Let me get this straight?

the UCI -

- faked a positive dope Test for Alberto in 2010, in order to ban him for the 2012 Tour...
- injured Andy Schleck...
- poisoned Cadel...
- took away Andy and Cadel's drugs, just in case...
- hid all the of Sky positives...
- faked sold out ticket sales for Box Hill and the Mall, months before the Tour, because they were failing to sell...
- designed a particular friendly parcours for the Tour to ensure Wiggins won...
- Oversaw and allowed a full sky doping program to allow them to win the Tour in "never before seen fashion"...

...In order to sell some tickets on Box Hill that nobody would have wanted but for the Tour win - tickets the prophets of which went to LOCOG, not IOC;
...And in order to get more British people to watch the Olympic road race and time trial on television because that increases IOC money payout to UCI, even though the mechanism allows for no such hing - presumably the UCI faked that mechanism, or bought off the other other feds to get the rules changed in their favour...

All I can say is, those fiends!!

I would be grateful though if someone could clarify the following, just for transparency sake -

Did the UCI use dirty photos of HTC HighRoad WAGS to force them to sell Cavendish to Sky - in order to sell tickets to Box hill that would never have sold otherwise?

Did the UCI put anything on Fabien Cancellara's wheels to make him crash in the road race? Inquiring swiss minds want to know...

How the UCI get the ticket money off LOCOG? Dirty pictures again?

And finally, just by the by, is it a coincidence that Bradley Wiggins won his first Olympic gold in 2004 and London got awarded the games a year later?

I think not.

The awesome influence of Pat and Hein's olympic friends! Frightening
I'll try to answer these one by one.

Did the UCI use dirty photos of HTC HighRoad WAGS to force them to sell Cavendish to Sky - in order to sell tickets to Box hill that would never have sold otherwise?

No, but it's no coincidence that HTC Highroad ceased exisiting at the end of 2011. The UCI obviously found a way to make this happen. Not sure on the details though, I need more time to make something up.

Did the UCI put anything on Fabien Cancellara's wheels to make him crash in the road race? Inquiring swiss minds want to know...

Rumour is that a man in fake beard and glasses was seen pouring oil on that bend earlier in the day. Apparently every rider was warned about it apart from Cancellara. Why do you think Tony Martin retired from the race? He wasn't going to risk going round that bend with the time trial in mind.

How the UCI get the ticket money off LOCOG? Dirty pictures again?

The same gentleman with fake beard and glasses was seen touting at the entrance to Box Hill earlier on that same day. Coincidence? I don't think so. Rumour is he took $400 million in cash for his tickets.

And finally, just by the by, is it a coincidence that Bradley Wiggins won his first Olympic gold in 2004 and London got awarded the games a year later?

You have answered that one already.
Old 12-05-12, 12:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkwood View Post
No the conspiracy started back in 1994 if not earlier. The UCI got the Tour organisation to run two stages in Britain to encourage 14 year old Bradley to dream of winning the Tour. The UCI went on to give a large bung to the National Trust so that Box Hill could be used. The Trust, which is well know for being even more devious than the UCI, knew it could also make money through Wiggins winning the Tour through increased sales of home made marmalade etc. There is no end to this conspiracy. Have I got the hang of this yet?
I bet Pat McQuaid has shares in that marmalade. Not only does his name begin with the same letter as everyone's favourite breakfast treat but it also rhymes. The conspiracy thickens! I'll be on the lookout for McQuaid's Marmalade on my next visit to Sainsbury's.
Old 12-05-12, 12:50
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie's eyesore View Post
I'll try to answer these one by one.

No, but it's no coincidence that HTC Highroad ceased exisiting at the end of 2011. The UCI obviously found a way to make this happen. Not sure on the details though, I need more time to make something up.
I'm sure I saw some saucy Mrs Cav photos at some stage - are you sure UCI didn't do something there...he said hopefully
Old 12-05-12, 12:51
Banned

Quote:
I bet Pat McQuaid has shares in that marmalade. Not only does his name begin with the same letter as everyone's favourite breakfast treat but it also rhymes. The conspiracy thickens! I'll be on the lookout for McQuaid's Marmalade on my next visit to Sainsbury's.
The same Sainsbury's that sponsored the Paralympics, including all that Paralympic cycling? Surely you jest....

is there no end to the mendacity?
Old 12-05-12, 12:54

Quote:
With added EPO, I go hooked on it back in the 70s. And note that Paddington Bear, he's clearly juiced up.
Old 12-05-12, 12:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinvickers View Post
The same Sainsbury's that sponsored the Paralympics, including all that Paralympic cycling? Surely you jest....

is there no end to the mendacity?
The same paralympics where Phil Liggett, a known supporter of Lance Armstrong was commentating on the cycling for Channel 4? This is getting serious.
Old 12-05-12, 13:21

OK. It's official. Cycling's Barmy Army has created so much crap noise that no-one is interested any longer in this thread. Well done Vickers, Eyesore, Hawkwood and others. Team Sky will be proud of you and you will receive your bonus soon. Soon there will no longer be a cycling news forum in fact, and you may receive your second installment. Congrats achieving your objectives.

Mods if you are in today maybe time to consider some action, or maybe time to close the shop soon. Not much value dialing in here much longer. Worse than the post season crit circus.

“Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it.”

Old 12-05-12, 13:22

You can always tell by the Sky thread when the Australians are asleep
Old 12-05-12, 13:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyFingers View Post
You can always tell by the Sky thread when the Australians are asleep
Always the same boring songs by the Barmy Army. And I forgot you Fingers. You must have felt left out. Maybe not getting your bonus recognition.

“Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it.”