Sky - Page 950 - CyclingNews Forum

Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > The Clinic

The Clinic The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Old 12-05-12, 15:34
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallace and Gromit View Post
This thread has been full of crap noise for months. It's just all been one way. Now the crap noise coming from the anti-Sky faction has got so crap that it's given the pro-Sky faction some easy ammunition with which to return fire. Identifying one-handed riding as an indicator of doping is one thing. Making up conspiracies that are easily proven to be complete and utter b*llocks is something else.

And in the imortal words of Corporal Jones, "They don't like it up 'em Captain Mainwairing." The Germans didn't, and neither do the anti-Sky faction.
Wallace, no!!

Don't you see : Tinman has been BOUGHT OFF!! Don't fall for it.

He's tryng to get the mod's to close the Sky thread. He wants to conceal the truth, just when we finally have the conspiracy almost fully discovered.

You owe it to cycling, no, you owe it humanity; don't let the Sky apologists win!!
Old 12-05-12, 15:36
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkwood View Post
Don't blame me, I walked in on some posts that were so crazy that naively I posted some evidence trying to disprove them. It was only after a number of posts that I realised the Sky thread had morphed into an Oozlum bird. As for Team Sky, I'm not like a football fan who follows teams, I have always followed individual riders namely Merckx, De Vlaeminck, Millar (Robert), Indurain, Ludo Dierckxsens, Cipollini, and Cavendish, only one of these has been in Sky.
Indurain sent Wiggins a cap, you know. With his autograph.

Just saying....tentacles everywhere...be on your guard...
Old 12-05-12, 15:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkwood View Post
Don't blame me, I walked in on some posts that were so crazy that naively I posted some evidence trying to disprove them. It was only after a number of posts that I realised the Sky thread had morphed into an Oozlum bird. As for Team Sky, I'm not like a football fan who follows teams, I have always followed individual riders namely Merckx, De Vlaeminck, Millar (Robert), Indurain, Ludo Dierckxsens, Cipollini, and Cavendish, only one of these has been in Sky.
Ludo...is he the ex Begium champion who told testers he'd been taking stuff, but then passed the test anyway?
Being signed as DS for Sky so he can share his secrets??
Old 12-05-12, 16:09

Don't let them close this thread down: we could get to 1,000 pages, 10,000 posts and 1,000,000 views before Christmas, with or without taking anything dodgy! What more proof do you need!!!
Old 12-05-12, 16:29
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycle Chic View Post
Good point - the Moderators let the threads become a circus...usually caused by the Sky sockpuppets....the mods are either lazy or it suits them to let the threads derail. The latter I think, because cycling is becoming a farce and that would mean less readers of Cycling News.
'Gosh, thanks for the compliments.....

Folks: REPORT PROBLEMS TO THE MODS. It is that simple.

And I am the only mod associated with CN in any respect outside of the forum, by the way.

I hope your theories about cycling are better groundd than your theories about the forum mods.

Susan
Old 12-05-12, 16:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyWorks View Post
Reducing the argument to absurdity doesn't help. But, yeah I agree Sky's 100 years historic 2012 stage racing season sold a few more tickets. How much can be attributed to viewership/sales is an open question.

We got some general information, but no specifics about how cycling is quantified and rewarded inside the IOC.
Of course, Box Hill was sold out well before the Tour even started, but I'm sure the certain knowledge of what was coming played a key part in my decision to buy one.
Old 12-05-12, 17:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Westemeyer View Post
'Gosh, thanks for the compliments.....

Folks: REPORT PROBLEMS TO THE MODS. It is that simple.

And I am the only mod associated with CN in any respect outside of the forum, by the way.

I hope your theories about cycling are better grounded than your theories about the forum mods.

Susan
In that case, I wouldn't hold my breath.
Old 12-05-12, 18:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallace and Gromit View Post
Making up conspiracies that are easily proven to be complete and utter b*llocks is something else.
Crying about forum participants who won't yield to your world view, right or wrong, does nothing.

So, go ahead and disprove the conspiracies. I've got one and it's full-on crazy. My crackpot theory is Pat and Hein assisted in making the Sky 2012 fairy tale to boost Olympics interest/turnout.

Your turn. Tear it down.

http://www.gofundme.com/a4mlho

https://twitter.com/FitnessLawyer

This is a good time for her to tell her story.

Last edited by ferryman; 12-06-12 at 00:38. Reason: Hi, Im deleting this because I'm about to delete responses.
Old 12-05-12, 18:46

Quote:
Crying about forum participants who won't yield to your world view, right or wrong, does nothing.

So, go ahead and disprove the conspiracies. I've got one and it's full-on crazy. My crackpot theory is Pat and Hein assisted in making the Sky 2012 fairy tale to boost Olympics interest/turnout.

Your turn. Tear it down.
I don't think the Olympics would have much to do with it. The UCI wants to recreate Armstrong. A new champion in a country outside the traditional cycling base brings more money into cycling. It grows the sport far better than putting on races in third world countries. Conveniently, Australia, Canada, and Britain all get their first GT winners. All English speaking too. Nice. What are the odds for that?
Old 12-05-12, 18:53

Quote:

Your turn. Tear it down.
I have it on good authority that they are both friends of Alf Garnett and 'helped' with West 'am's bid for the stadium too.

They were however suspiciously absent when 1 million other people stood out in the rain watching the women's race, maybe because none of them ride for Sky, hmm.

You could watch on Box Hill for free without a ticket....I did as did thousands of others.
they told us our hero has played his trump card he doesn't know how to go on, we're clinging to his charm and determined smile, but the good old days are gone........ were gonna get burned, burned.....