Eurotour/Pcciclismo - Page 4 - Cyclingnews Forum

Go Back   Cyclingnews Forum > Road > Games and Fantasy Cycling

Games and Fantasy Cycling Come in and talk about betting, computer games and cycling simulations, and your office's or online fantasy cycling leagues.

Old 06-04-11, 20:37

wow thats just great,, i stopped playing PCM like 3 years ago, but i ll definetly try out this ! more like re-try it,, i remember buying the original game when i was still a child

however,, i tried everything but i dont manage to edit the database... guess the editor is broken or theres some incompatibility thing with my computer...Ryo u have a mp

and thanks for posting this
Old 06-06-11, 07:50

I finally tried installing it today, and well it doesn't work, I get some error (problem is the error is in Italian and just flashes up quickly and yeah.. ) and have no idea how to get past this.

This is when I try to install the original game.
Pc_Ciclismo_2001_ITA - fist i extract this
then execute the setup file and during installation I get the error, and once finished there is no sign of the game on my pc (other then the extracted files).
Old 06-06-11, 08:08
Administrator

MOving to the game forum.

Susan
Old 06-13-11, 20:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy-loves-Rabo View Post
I finally tried installing it today, and well it doesn't work, I get some error (problem is the error is in Italian and just flashes up quickly and yeah.. ) and have no idea how to get past this.

This is when I try to install the original game.
Pc_Ciclismo_2001_ITA - fist i extract this
then execute the setup file and during installation I get the error, and once finished there is no sign of the game on my pc (other then the extracted files).
I think you may have already installed the game then, or your pc thinks so, chekc configuratiescherm maybe if it is installed and remove anything regarding pcciclismo and try again.
Old 12-07-12, 04:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo Hazuki View Post
yeah. there is a file in the root folder of pcciclismo which also contains ciclismo.exe that says Strings_eng_unfinished

change that to just strings over the other one and the game should be in english. pls tell me if it doesn't work I might have a better strings.txt that is fully english if I can find it
How Can I Change It To English And I Can't Find The strings_eng_unfinished file