Last world tour spot to be decided between Saxo and Shimano? - Page 18 - Cyclingnews Forum

Go Back   Cyclingnews Forum > Road > Professional road racing

Professional road racing A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Old 12-10-12, 17:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by classicomano View Post
Perhaps theres a clinic related bombshell incoming regarding Katusha.
That's also my guess and there can only be one affected rider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaFlorecita View Post
Daniel Benson ‏@dnlbenson
Called the UCI: "katusha know why they don't have a license"
Hummmm......

So glad Saxo is in

But Need to Know why Purito is out.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alberto Contador of Pinto: "And yes, it is true that for me it's the same to finish second or 10th."

Vincezo Nibali makes history and joins Anquetil, Gimondi, Merckx, Hinault and Contador as only the 6th winner of all Three Grand Tours! Bravo Lo Squalo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekker_Tifosi View Post
I beg your pardon? Mollema doing horrible? He finished top 10 in nearly all hilly classics last year + 3rd in Pais Vasco..

Sure his GT weren't as good as Vuelta 2011, but uhm... you're completely wrong (again)
4th in the Vuelta alone suggests that winning the Tour de l'Avenir betrays some GT talent.

Except for that Belgian guy, but he won l'Avenir from an escape
Old 12-10-12, 17:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadbiker View Post
That's also my guess and there can only be one affected rider.
Oh No.......not again please

Alberto Contador of Pinto: "And yes, it is true that for me it's the same to finish second or 10th."

Vincezo Nibali makes history and joins Anquetil, Gimondi, Merckx, Hinault and Contador as only the 6th winner of all Three Grand Tours! Bravo Lo Squalo!
Old 12-10-12, 17:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaFlorecita View Post
Daniel Benson ‏@dnlbenson
UCI just called back: "actually, the katusha team don't know. They'll know soon, in the next few day"

Lolzzz
They're just trolling at this point. Why not just be open about it if it is doping related?
Old 12-10-12, 17:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJB123 View Post
5th in Milan-San Remo and 6th in E3-Prijs for 23-year old is pretty decent.
Group was 40+ cyclists big. It's not bad I agree, but he still didn't do anything in the classics which means Argos has no one for the stage races or classics next year.
horrible. boonen just the same guy as years before and this course is too hard for him. that's why he rode like a coward there were at least 3 guys stronger than boonen today and none of them won: sagan, ballan, pozzato
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch
Goss will woop boonens candy ass in a sprint he cares about, any day of the week
Old 12-10-12, 17:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by theyoungest View Post
4th in the Vuelta alone suggests that winning the Tour de l'Avenir betrays some GT talent.

)
The better way to go about this is to remind Pisti that Mollema is exactly the same age as a certain someone, and is 4th at the Vuelta (with Froome and Wiggins) really that bad compared to the groundbreaking gc contention epithany that 3rd place in the giro was.
If there's a 1% suspicion or doubt that a team is working with certain doctors, then they shouldn't be invited to the Tour de France - as simple as that.
journalist with integrity.
Old 12-10-12, 17:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekker_Tifosi View Post
I beg your pardon? Mollema doing horrible? He finished top 10 in nearly all hilly classics last year + 3rd in Pais Vasco..

Sure his GT weren't as good as Vuelta 2011, but uhm... you're completely wrong (again)
I suppose that makes you good enough to become cyclist of the year in the Netherlands these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch View Post
The better way to go about this is to remind Pisti that Mollema is exactly the same age as a certain someone, and is 4th at the Vuelta (with Froome and Wiggins) really that bad compared to the groundbreaking gc contention epithany that 3rd place in the giro was.
De Gendt wins races in style.
horrible. boonen just the same guy as years before and this course is too hard for him. that's why he rode like a coward there were at least 3 guys stronger than boonen today and none of them won: sagan, ballan, pozzato
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch
Goss will woop boonens candy ass in a sprint he cares about, any day of the week

Last edited by El Pistolero; 12-10-12 at 17:34.
Old 12-10-12, 17:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
I suppose that makes you good enough to become cyclist of the year in the Netherlands these days.
Ouch.
10 char
Old 12-10-12, 17:50

where can i send messages to uci? email or something,help me pls

argos in, the big joke got real. let's get ready to see them dropped in every race though
saxo in, that's hmmm logical

katusha out...mcquaid will go down i feel, makarov to hang out with lemond & co from now on. one of the strongest teams out there without license...lol also at the people writing "ethical" and "uci" in the same sentence, you're whuhulala
i want katusha in.