Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > Professional road racing

Professional road racing A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #4071  
Old 12-10-12, 17:16
Forunculo's Avatar
Forunculo Forunculo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,504
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaFlorecita View Post
Kreuziger as the last man attacking with Alberto on his wheel
I would let Jesus for secondary goals where he is not at his best and he needs a 100% loyal helper
__________________
Supporting Nibali this Giro 2013. Andiamo Vincenzo
Supporting Contador this Tour 2013. Vamos Alberto
Reply With Quote
  #4072  
Old 12-10-12, 17:18
Miburo's Avatar
Miburo Miburo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,983
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaFlorecita View Post
Saxo train in July

Jesus, CAS, Roche, Rogers, Kreuziger, Alberto
Contador doesn't need a train. The only thing they need to do is doing an insane pace on the first few km of the last climb.

Contador will do the rest. He never needed any teammates like Wiggins. He'll show us YET AGAIN how it's done.

Btw I'm sure Wiggins for giro '13 is confirmed.

Coward but i can't blame him, it's the smart thing to do but now what a real champion would do. He can grow as much hair on his face as he wants and talk as much as **** as he wants aslong as he doesn't want to face Contador straight up he will be the guy that won the tour cause Contador didn't participate (froome-stuff also)

Remind me to check out the british newspapers at the end of July
Reply With Quote
  #4073  
Old 12-10-12, 17:18
LaFlorecita's Avatar
LaFlorecita LaFlorecita is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
Posts: 13,854
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forunculo View Post
I would let Jesus for secondary goals where he is not at his best and he needs a 100% loyal helper
That is a good point but he needs Jesus as roommate
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrank
Froome see's how Contador is already dressing himself in yellow in anticipation for July, how he rides with no helmet without fear, how he and his loyal second in command Kreuziger have grown thin, how he takes on the sprinters in a bunch sprint, and how Contador has given previews of what others will face in July in the form of Giro 2011 pictures....

...and he feels fear...
Reply With Quote
  #4074  
Old 12-10-12, 17:21
ILovecycling's Avatar
ILovecycling ILovecycling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,208
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaFlorecita View Post


fantastic

Saxo tour team 2013,my guess
Alberto,Roman,Mick,Nico,CAS,Jesus,Tosso,Noval(), Morkov

backup is Zaugg,Boaro,Daniele and Matti

Rafal,Pires,Nicki S. and Daniele for Giro
__________________
Alberto Contador fanboy
y
Vamos Colombia !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo Hazuki View Post
what? quintana is already better climber than froome. see final stages of the tour and he's only 23. quintana is the best climber I've sene since pantani. he will become a legend
Excuse me for my English
Reply With Quote
  #4075  
Old 12-10-12, 17:23
LaFlorecita's Avatar
LaFlorecita LaFlorecita is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
Posts: 13,854
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILovecycling View Post
fantastic

Saxo tour team 2013,my guess
Alberto,Roman,Mick,Nico,CAS,Jesus,Tosso,Noval(), Morkov

backup is Zaugg,Boaro,Daniele and Matti

Rafal,Pires,Nicki S. and Daniele for Giro
Yes I think so too although I think Matti should be in and Noval out
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrank
Froome see's how Contador is already dressing himself in yellow in anticipation for July, how he rides with no helmet without fear, how he and his loyal second in command Kreuziger have grown thin, how he takes on the sprinters in a bunch sprint, and how Contador has given previews of what others will face in July in the form of Giro 2011 pictures....

...and he feels fear...
Reply With Quote
  #4076  
Old 12-10-12, 17:45
ILovecycling's Avatar
ILovecycling ILovecycling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,208
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaFlorecita View Post
Yes I think so too although I think Matti should be in and Noval out
Me too,but we know our Berto
__________________
Alberto Contador fanboy
y
Vamos Colombia !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo Hazuki View Post
what? quintana is already better climber than froome. see final stages of the tour and he's only 23. quintana is the best climber I've sene since pantani. he will become a legend
Excuse me for my English
Reply With Quote
  #4077  
Old 12-10-12, 18:08
pdluz7's Avatar
pdluz7 pdluz7 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Brazil
Posts: 144
Default

Sorry, I am late, Saxo, Saxo, Tinkoff, Tinkoff, WT, WT, Contador, Jesus, CAS, RoMan, Rogers, ..... in July.
Reply With Quote
  #4078  
Old 12-10-12, 18:18
Vino attacks everyone's Avatar
Vino attacks everyone Vino attacks everyone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,051
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaFlorecita View Post
Yes I think so too although I think Matti should be in and Noval out
Yea would save Saxo a fortune on thier food budget
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9LBsWCNE9I

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZnoGouD View Post
Nibali will make one of his useless attacks
Vuelta 06 - the greatest gt in history!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24TQdI7csHs
Reply With Quote
  #4079  
Old 12-10-12, 18:43
Parrulo's Avatar
Parrulo Parrulo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,432
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILovecycling View Post
fantastic

Saxo tour team 2013,my guess
Alberto,Roman,Mick,Nico,CAS,Jesus,Tosso,Noval(), Morkov

backup is Zaugg,Boaro,Daniele and Matti

Rafal,Pires,Nicki S. and Daniele for Giro
as if the guy that was the most important piece in his vuelta winning move and has ridden like 4 or 5 GT with contador wouldn't be selected. . .
Reply With Quote
  #4080  
Old 12-10-12, 19:01
trevim's Avatar
trevim trevim is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Portugal
Posts: 2,696
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrulo View Post
as if the guy that was the most important piece in his vuelta winning move and has ridden like 4 or 5 GT with contador wouldn't be selected. . .
No way Roche is ahead of Paulinho, specially with TTT. They can place two decent GT teams without injuries of course.

Anyway, I justed logged in to say that I was watching Alpe d'Huez 2011 and I loved the "it's the same for me to be 5th or 24th" at the end. Great mentality.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2006 - 2009 Future Publishing Limited. All rights reserved. Future Publishing Limited is part of the Future plc group. Future Publishing Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 2008885 whose registered office is at Beauford Court 30 Monmouth Street Bath, UK BA1 2BW England.