Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > Professional road racing

Professional road racing A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Old 12-14-12, 21:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by airstream View Post
Contador works 'to numbers' not less. He always keeps in secret his coaches' names, training plans and any numbers. ANY. And it is obviously no accident. Other thing is his physiology and talent let him ride in a spectacular fashion. Surely a 192 cm guy can not dance uphill. It is not his actual task.

Forum members just often write so to speak an agressive ride is strength and a defensive one is weakness and using this argument they try to disparage Sky and their merits in 2012. I strongly disagree. 'Defensive' riding often can crush all flesh as well. It is an enormous strength. Sadly, I speak very bad, but believe if I could I would have presented the opposite things in not less poetic way. That's all about expectionally emotional perception. The bolded is myth. I'd really like to see one's attack when the peloton pushed 1750 w/h.

It is like an eternal dispute. I don't get what jealosy (dislike towards Sky or something else) make you turn a blind eye on the fact that Sky (Froome) is on the same level or soo close that minimal weakness will become a defeat in the Tour.
Sky got on the same program as USPostal had...done. Cheers
Old 12-15-12, 05:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhubroma View Post
That's why they were called uk postal
Old 12-15-12, 08:55
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhubroma View Post
And you dare criticize them for this while being Contador fan?
Old 12-15-12, 12:16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEHEs3rt8uo

Gee tinkov talks a lot of crap he says Alberto has won everything there is to win and he also says he hopes Alberto wins his 3rd tdf next summer

But a lot of things he says are right, Alberto is the best and Bjarne is the best
Froome see's how Contador is already dressing himself in yellow in anticipation for July, how he rides with no helmet without fear, how he and his loyal second in command Kreuziger have grown thin, how he takes on the sprinters in a bunch sprint, and how Contador has given previews of what others will face in July in the form of Giro 2011 pictures....

...and he feels fear...
Old 12-15-12, 13:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by airstream View Post
And you dare criticize them for this while being Contador fan?
Kinda like how you criticize Contador while being a Schleck fan.....ooops you bailed from that ship....or are you now on the fence?
Old 12-16-12, 12:43

Froome see's how Contador is already dressing himself in yellow in anticipation for July, how he rides with no helmet without fear, how he and his loyal second in command Kreuziger have grown thin, how he takes on the sprinters in a bunch sprint, and how Contador has given previews of what others will face in July in the form of Giro 2011 pictures....

...and he feels fear...
Old 12-16-12, 12:48

...and he feels fear...
Old 12-16-12, 13:26

Alberto Contador ‏@albertocontador
Llego de entrenar 5h por las carreteras y me entero al entrar en casa que el gran Iņaki Lejarreta a fallecido atropellado.Sin palabras!

Me he quedado bloqueado y de piedra!Esto no puede seguir asi!!!Mi mas sentido pesame a su familia y amigos. D.E.P.

changed his profile pic back to this

...and he feels fear...
Old 12-16-12, 13:35

I don't know any Spanish.
Old 12-16-12, 13:37

I come back after 5 hours training on the roads and I find out at home that the great Iņaki Lejarreta has died hit by a car.

I've been blocked! This cannot go on!!! My deepest condolences to his family and friends. R.I.P.

Nice google translate there Alberto

...and he feels fear...