Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Feedback > About the forum

About the forum Drop in, give us some feedback and talk to the team

Old 07-15-12, 13:47

Hi Susan and others, have been enjoying the forums for about a year. Noticed that a red light was showing - I have invisible status - does it mean I'm on a ban?
Old 07-15-12, 13:48
Administrator

As long as you can post, you are not banned.

Personally, I have never figured out those little lights...... don't worry about them.

Susan
Old 07-15-12, 15:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Westemeyer View Post
As long as you can post, you are not banned.

Personally, I have never figured out those little lights...... don't worry about them.

Susan
Thanks, maybe it has to do with the ignore feature, like 3 ignores and your invisible, lol ? Its ok, hit me with it, I'm not taking it too serious, just curious mainly.
Thanks for your Tour coverage with Mark btw, excellent.
Old 07-15-12, 16:43
Administrator

Thank you, and as I said, I have absolutely no idea what it means.

Susan
Old 07-28-12, 06:30

Hello everybody. Been a bit of a lurker for a while and have finally decided to join up and maybe throw in the odd post now and then.

I'm a massive sports fan but have only been getting into cycling in more recent years and really into it in the last 12/18 months or so. Admittedly I don't know a whole lot, so am fully expecting to be laughed at on the odd occasion I put forth my opinion! lol

I have long term ambitions to head over to Europe to see some cycling, but strangley enough, the priority it to head to the Tour de Suisse!!!

Looking forward to seeing you all in the threads.
Old 12-06-12, 14:10

Hello everyone,
I've been following this forum for about a year and a half (2011 Giro IIRC), I always enjoy reading the discussions, and only now that finally decide to join it.
I've always been interested in following pro cycling since I was a kid, but I come from a part of the world where people and the media don't talk about pro-cycling, so I've learned most of the things from this forum lurking, I hope I can learn more by joining
Old 12-06-12, 15:34
Administrator

Welcome, and enjoy!

Susan
Old 12-10-12, 22:36
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunara View Post
Hello everyone,
I've been following this forum for about a year and a half (2011 Giro IIRC), I always enjoy reading the discussions, and only now that finally decide to join it.
I've always been interested in following pro cycling since I was a kid, but I come from a part of the world where people and the media don't talk about pro-cycling, so I've learned most of the things from this forum lurking, I hope I can learn more by joining
Hi,

And welcome. Don't feel afraid to post (even if you think it is a stupid post, we all do it). Most of the guys on here will help you when they can. Just be cool and honest and you will get along fine with........erm...maybe 66% on here
Old 12-11-12, 12:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunara View Post
but I come from a part of the world where people and the media don't talk about pro-cycling,

England?
If there's a 1% suspicion or doubt that a team is working with certain doctors, then they shouldn't be invited to the Tour de France - as simple as that.
journalist with integrity.
Old 12-17-12, 09:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferryman View Post
Hi,

And welcome. Don't feel afraid to post (even if you think it is a stupid post, we all do it). Most of the guys on here will help you when they can. Just be cool and honest and you will get along fine with........erm...maybe 66% on here
OK, thanks. 66% will be good enough, I think

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch View Post

England?
Seriously? I've only been in England for two days, and it's pre-Wiggo, so I can't tell.... But I imagine it's a part of the cyling world, at least a silent part. Meanwhile, I'm from Indonesia, which is certainly not.