General News Thread - Page 650 - Cyclingnews Forum

Go Back   Cyclingnews Forum > Road > Professional road racing

Professional road racing A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Old 12-17-12, 14:50

OPQS has found a new sponsor in Renson for 2 seasons. They will appear on the back of the shorts and the team cars.
horrible. boonen just the same guy as years before and this course is too hard for him. that's why he rode like a coward there were at least 3 guys stronger than boonen today and none of them won: sagan, ballan, pozzato
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch
Goss will woop boonens candy ass in a sprint he cares about, any day of the week
Old 12-18-12, 00:33

All stages of the Tour Down Under will be shown live this year. The first 4 stages will be shown on GEM and they will broadcast the final 2.5 hours of the stage. The final two stages will be shown in their entirety on Channel 9. Free live streaming for every stage will also be provided on the NineMSN website.

http://www.tourdownunder.com.au/2013...-live-nine.htm

Great news!!!
second post ever after reading the forum for the last few years and one thing i must say, ACF94 is probably the most intelligent poster here, never biased to BMC or Cadel, and never gets worked up over anything.

Last edited by auscyclefan94; 12-18-12 at 00:40.
Old 12-18-12, 07:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by auscyclefan94 View Post
All stages of the Tour Down Under will be shown live this year. The first 4 stages will be shown on GEM and they will broadcast the final 2.5 hours of the stage. The final two stages will be shown in their entirety on Channel 9. Free live streaming for every stage will also be provided on the NineMSN website.

Great news!!!
Truly AWESOME!

When a rider refuses to take a pull even though it is tactically and/or strategically more sound to take a pull
*Refusing to pull when it is tactically and/or strategically more sound not to is therefore not wheelsucking
Change my pitch up/Smack my bitch up
Old 12-18-12, 07:34

Quote:

Great news!!!
With Phil and Paul commentating... I had hoped they would be banned from cycling after the USADA report

Will the stream be non-geo restricted? Maybe I'll watch the Willunga stage then (at 5 AM).
Old 12-18-12, 09:34

Quote:

Great news!!!
Strong development. Chapeau.
Parcours looks better too.
Now the riders needs to respond.
Old 12-18-12, 09:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by theyoungest View Post
With Phil and Paul commentating... I had hoped they would be banned from cycling after the USADA report

Will the stream be non-geo restricted? Maybe I'll watch the Willunga stage then (at 5 AM).
I am 95% sure it won't be geo-restricted because it is being shown on a commercial network and they streamed the Wilunga stage live last year.
second post ever after reading the forum for the last few years and one thing i must say, ACF94 is probably the most intelligent poster here, never biased to BMC or Cadel, and never gets worked up over anything.
Old 12-18-12, 09:47

Rabobank for Tour Down Under
Mark Renshaw
Maarten Tjallingii
Jack Bobridge
Wilco Kelderman
Graeme Brown
David Tanner
Tom Jelte Slagter.

Lampre for Tour Down Under
Bruno Vicino
Davide Cimolai
Elia Favilli
Roberto Ferrari
Matthew Lloyd
Manuele Mori
Daniele Pietropolli
Simone Stortoni

I imagine that Lampre will be working for Lloyd on Wilunga Hill and Ferrari in the sprints.

Last edited by auscyclefan94; 12-18-12 at 10:20.
Old 12-18-12, 12:11

awesome news!

if only tour de san luis will be broadcasted live too
Old 12-18-12, 12:41

Quote:

Great news!!!
Great news...but tot so great for my sleeping cycle! Even if it's just the TDU I know I won't be able to resist getting up in the middle of the night to watch the finale
Old 12-18-12, 16:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netserk View Post
Truly AWESOME!

This gif now will always give me good memories about me freaking out at the end of 2012 LBL.