New Jerseys - 2013 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues-and-Exotics - Page 28 - CyclingNews Forum

Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > Professional road racing

Professional road racing A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Old 12-19-12, 22:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by auscyclefan94 View Post
So you are basing your evidence on one race? Nice work!
Even recently he said he doesn't want to ride the Tour and will only go if Evans or TJVG demands it. Then he said Tejay has his favor over Evans.
horrible. boonen just the same guy as years before and this course is too hard for him. that's why he rode like a coward there were at least 3 guys stronger than boonen today and none of them won: sagan, ballan, pozzato
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch
Goss will woop boonens candy ass in a sprint he cares about, any day of the week
Old 12-19-12, 23:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Soldier View Post

It's a good Jersey. It will be easy to spot them on TV, both frontal as from above.

Too bad of all the small sponsor logos, but of course the money makes up for that.
Old 12-19-12, 23:46
Administrator

Quote:
Gilbert doesn't like to work for anyone. PG: "Me me me me me me me!" Saying no one liked working for him is simply not true either/ That is just your on Belgian fantasy.
He seemed fine with working for Greipel in the 2011 Tour.

Fabio Aru: "si muore sulla bici"
Old 12-20-12, 03:03

Quote:
Saying no one liked working for him is simply not true either/ That is just your on Belgian fantasy.
Yeah that's right! Mario Aerts, Chris Horner, Robbie McEwen, Wim Vansevenant, Jurgen Van Den Broeck, Johan Van Summeren and the others all loved working for/riding with Evans. The media interviews were just a red herring.

Didn't you know that Pisti????
Old 12-20-12, 09:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Soldier View Post
It's a good Jersey. It will be easy to spot them on TV, both frontal as from above.

Too bad of all the small sponsor logos, but of course the money makes up for that.
Since we havent seen the back of the jersey, we really dont know yet (0; But ye from the front it will be easy to spot. But easy to spot alone doesnt make a good jersey. Its puking ugly.
Old 12-20-12, 09:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cimber View Post
Since we havent seen the back of the jersey, we really dont know yet (0; But ye from the front it will be easy to spot. But easy to spot alone doesnt make a good jersey. Its puking ugly.
Ugliness is relative, in cycling jerseys. At least this one isn't black, blue and white.
Old 12-20-12, 09:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by theyoungest View Post
Ugliness is relative, in cycling jerseys. At least this one isn't black, blue and white.
STFU that was the best jersey ever everyone knows that now go away you clearly know nothing about cycling okay goodbye

Visit my blog on spanish history: www.histoires-espagnoles.blogspot.fr
Old 12-20-12, 10:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by theyoungest View Post
Ofc its suvjective, but I got a feeling that if u made a vote on the lotto shirt the majority would dislike it (which the comments in this thread so for also suggests).
Old 12-20-12, 10:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
STFU that was the best jersey ever everyone knows that now go away you clearly know nothing about cycling okay goodbye

Not sure but youngest might be talking about Blanco-Giant now.

I've slowly become to appreciante ugly cycling jerseys. They have their charm so I like the new Lotto Kit
Old 12-20-12, 10:55

I don't necessarily mean Blanco, although they did catch a lot of flak for a jersey that is easier on the eyes than the Rabo jersey. But because the Rabo jersey was easier recognizable in a peloton consisting of mostly blue-black-and white jerseys people like it better.

That's why I say ugliness is relative in cycling jerseys. The Lotto jersey is b.tt ugly, but so are a lot of legendary jerseys.