Todays Richard Award Goes To - Page 5 - CyclingNews Forum

Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > The Clinic

The Clinic The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 12-18-12, 19:20
spetsa's Avatar
spetsa spetsa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: between a bar stool and a bike saddle
Posts: 451
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElChingon View Post
Found it or ran into it: http://velonews.competitor.com/2012/...sations_269341

Thanks for your kind help, Happy Holidays Scrooge.
I am far from a scrooge. This is my favorite time of the year. Probably the time that I am nicest to those around me. May even break down and ask LA if he wants to set all differences aside and be willing to bring some of his girls from the Yellow Rose over to my house to celebrate around the Festivus Pole.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 12-19-12, 06:27
filipo filipo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 359
Default

Sooooo... Who's the mystery rider that came forward?
__________________
**** **** mother****er ***** wagon
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 12-19-12, 07:13
Oldman Oldman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Great Pacific NW
Posts: 4,592
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spetsa View Post
I am far from a scrooge. This is my favorite time of the year. Probably the time that I am nicest to those around me. May even break down and ask LA if he wants to set all differences aside and be willing to bring some of his girls from the Yellow Rose over to my house to celebrate around the Festivus Pole.
Beware the feats of strength...those girls are flexible and used to working the pole...
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 12-20-12, 00:49
BroDeal BroDeal is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Above 5000 feet
Posts: 12,937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by filipo View Post
Sooooo... Who's the mystery rider that came forward?
One of the reports says that it happened in Durango, so I will guess it was Tommy D.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 12-20-12, 03:10
thisboyshouldliveinabubble thisboyshouldliveinabubble is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3
Default

Or Wherry, Vogels, Sayers, Abbott...
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 12-20-12, 03:25
spetsa's Avatar
spetsa spetsa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: between a bar stool and a bike saddle
Posts: 451
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisboyshouldliveinabubble View Post
Or Wherry, Vogels, Sayers, Abbott...
No way...Sayers was always known as the cleanest guy around
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 12-20-12, 03:50
thisboyshouldliveinabubble thisboyshouldliveinabubble is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3
Default

He was the meanest, angriest little oompa-loompa I ever did meet!
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 12-20-12, 04:50
42x16ss's Avatar
42x16ss 42x16ss is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Perth, Aus
Posts: 2,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisboyshouldliveinabubble View Post
Or Wherry, Vogels, Sayers, Abbott...
I doubt that it would be Henk Vogels, it would do to much damage to the family name. Him, his Dad and his brother are all heavily involved in coaching.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 12-20-12, 06:26
DirtyWorks's Avatar
DirtyWorks DirtyWorks is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 6,426
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42x16ss View Post
I doubt that it would be Henk Vogels, it would do to much damage to the family name. Him, his Dad and his brother are all heavily involved in coaching.
Since when has that ever mattered? Chris Carmichael and the guy who started the thread who probably still has a job at the college coaching young adults. Comical has apparently a very successful business based on doping children. Pat McQaid happily rode in Apartheid-era South Africa.

Cycling is that awful. Hopefully the Vogels play it straight despite all the cheating and corruption.
__________________
Wefunk Radio: funkify your life!
http://www.wefunkradio.com/radio/

Last edited by DirtyWorks; 12-20-12 at 06:33.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 12-20-12, 07:38
42x16ss's Avatar
42x16ss 42x16ss is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Perth, Aus
Posts: 2,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyWorks View Post
Since when has that ever mattered? Chris Carmichael and the guy who started the thread who probably still has a job at the college coaching young adults. Comical has apparently a very successful business based on doping children. Pat McQaid happily rode in Apartheid-era South Africa.

Cycling is that awful. Hopefully the Vogels play it straight despite all the cheating and corruption.
I only said that because the Vogels are legit coaches, not just a beard for a doctor such as Ferrari.

If Vogels was to confess it could throw suspicion to Henk Snr and Leon as well. With the way Cycling Australia are going atm everyone is being thrown under the bus (unless you're Neil Stephens )
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2006 - 2009 Future Publishing Limited. All rights reserved. Future Publishing Limited is part of the Future plc group. Future Publishing Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 2008885 whose registered office is at Beauford Court 30 Monmouth Street Bath, UK BA1 2BW England.