2013 Speculation (and confirmation) thread - rider schedules and parcours - Page 19 - Cyclingnews Forum

Go Back   Cyclingnews Forum > Road > Professional road racing

Professional road racing A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #181  
Old 12-20-12, 16:42
Thibaut Pinot's Avatar
Thibaut Pinot Thibaut Pinot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Tilburg
Posts: 101
Default

Slagter for 2013:

TDU, probably Volta ao Algarve (or Tour Méditerranéen, or Haut-Var), Volta a Catalunya, Vuelta Ciclista al Pais Vasco and the Ardennes classics (main goal).

No Giro for Slagter. He does want to ride a Grand Tour. He likes the Vuelta very much, but the WT-races in Canada suit him very well. Slagter doesn't know anything about the Tour yet.

http://www.wielerflits.nl/nieuws/206...ks-liggen.html
Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old 12-20-12, 22:04
Parrulo's Avatar
Parrulo Parrulo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,979
Default

lulu's rather surprising schedule

Challenge Mallorca (3-6 febrero)
Vuelta Andalucía (17-21 febrero)
Clásica Almería (24 abril)
Strade Bianche (3 marzo)
Tirreno-Adriático (6-12 marzo)
Milán-San Remo (17 marzo)
Critérium Internacional (23-24 marzo)
Vuelta País Vasco (1-6 abril)
Amstel Gold Race (14 abril)
Flecha Valona (17 abril)
Lieja (21 abril)
(descanso)
Tour California (12-19 mayo)
Critérium Dauphiné (2-9 junio)
Campeonatos de España
Tour de Francia (29 junio-21 julio)
Clásica San Sebastián (27 julio)
Vuelta a España (24 agosto-15 septiembre)
worlds(?)
Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 12-20-12, 22:09
Pentacycle's Avatar
Pentacycle Pentacycle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Wageningen, Netherlands
Posts: 2,083
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrulo View Post
lulu's rather surprising schedule

Challenge Mallorca (3-6 febrero)
Vuelta Andalucía (17-21 febrero)
Clásica Almería (24 abril)
Strade Bianche (3 marzo)
Tirreno-Adriático (6-12 marzo)
Milán-San Remo (17 marzo)

Critérium Internacional (23-24 marzo)
Vuelta País Vasco (1-6 abril)
Amstel Gold Race (14 abril)
Flecha Valona (17 abril)
Lieja (21 abril)
(descanso)
Tour California (12-19 mayo)
Critérium Dauphiné (2-9 junio)
Campeonatos de España
Tour de Francia (29 junio-21 julio)
Clásica San Sebastián (27 julio)
Vuelta a España (24 agosto-15 septiembre)
worlds(?)
It's more of a surprise he never rode Tirreno/MSR before, suits him much better than Paris-Nice.
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 12-20-12, 22:14
Parrulo's Avatar
Parrulo Parrulo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,979
Default

he rode MSR in 06 and it's not really right to say a race he has won brilliantly in the past doesn't suit him, but i know what you mean.
Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old 12-21-12, 09:49
theyoungest theyoungest is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 12,140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentacycle View Post
It's more of a surprise he never rode Tirreno/MSR before, suits him much better than Paris-Nice.
MSR, in a scenario like last year, could be good for him. Probably the Monument that would suit him most. Tirreno maybe, if there's not too many Montelupones.
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 12-21-12, 10:39
The Hitch's Avatar
The Hitch The Hitch is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: London.
Posts: 23,174
Default

Andy schleck full schedule.


Tour Down Under
Tour del Mediterráneo
,Tour Haut-Var
GP Nobili
Strade Bianche
Tirreno-Adriático
Critérium Internacional
Vuelta al País Vasco
Amstel (14 abril),Flecha
Liege
Cali
Tds
Tour de France


Interestingly he says, " i want to return to winning". Some will find something to pick on in that

http://www.biciciclismo.com/cas/site...a.asp?id=58049

Most interesting for.me.is that there is no mention of worlds.

2010 and 11 he didn't.cos course was crap but before that him and Frank did actually care about races where they represent their country.
__________________
The Hitch: 3rd place week 43 2014 cq game. Winner 2013 Vuelta cq game. Winner, Velorooms prediction game 2012, 2013 (still undefeated). Currently 2nd all time cq rankings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pre 2009 wiggins
If there's a 1% suspicion or doubt that a team is working with certain doctors, then they shouldn't be invited to the Tour de France - as simple as that.
journalist with integrity.

Last edited by The Hitch; 12-21-12 at 10:43.
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old 12-21-12, 10:40
LaFlorecita's Avatar
LaFlorecita LaFlorecita is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
Posts: 16,778
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch View Post
Andy schleck full schedule.


Tour Down Under
Tour del Mediterráneo
,Tour Haut-Var
GP Nobili
Strade Bianche
Tirreno-Adriático
Critérium Internacional
Vuelta al País Vasco
Amstel (14 abril),Flecha
Liege
Cali
Tds
Tour de France


Interestingly he says, " i want to return to winning". Some will find something to pick on in that

http://www.biciciclismo.com/cas/site...a.asp?id=58049
Lol

We'll see
__________________
"The second place is not good."
The great Alberto Contador
Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 12-21-12, 10:44
burning burning is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,942
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch View Post
Andy schleck full schedule.


Tour Down Under
Tour del Mediterráneo
,Tour Haut-Var
GP Nobili
Strade Bianche
Tirreno-Adriático
Critérium Internacional
Vuelta al País Vasco
Amstel (14 abril),Flecha
Liege
Cali
Tds
Tour de France


Interestingly he says, " i want to return to winning". Some will find something to pick on in that

http://www.biciciclismo.com/cas/site...a.asp?id=58049
I never thought that he would ride Strade Bianche, props to him (If really tries to do something I'd be really impressed)
Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old 12-21-12, 10:45
LaFlorecita's Avatar
LaFlorecita LaFlorecita is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
Posts: 16,778
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by burning View Post
I never thought that he would ride Strade Bianche, props to him (If really tries to do something I'd be really impressed)
Isn't it too dangerous for Andy?
__________________
"The second place is not good."
The great Alberto Contador
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old 12-21-12, 10:47
burning burning is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,942
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaFlorecita View Post
Isn't it too dangerous for Andy?
Maybe he's going to ride RVV at 2014 and he's trying to get used to bad roads
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 17:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2006 - 2009 Future Publishing Limited. All rights reserved. Future Publishing Limited is part of the Future plc group. Future Publishing Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 2008885 whose registered office is at Beauford Court 30 Monmouth Street Bath, UK BA1 2BW England.