2013 Speculation (and confirmation) thread - rider schedules and parcours - Page 31 - Cyclingnews Forum

Go Back   Cyclingnews Forum > Road > Professional road racing

Professional road racing A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #301  
Old 12-28-12, 12:46
Ryo Hazuki's Avatar
Ryo Hazuki Ryo Hazuki is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,692
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by element View Post
Where does this leave Uran? Leader for the Ardennes?
yes and he will do the tour I think.
Reply With Quote
  #302  
Old 12-28-12, 12:50
El Pistolero's Avatar
El Pistolero El Pistolero is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 14,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelyDan View Post
It's funny cause it's true. Boonen used to care about Paris-Tours until a few years ago but this is the current Boonen in a nutshell.
Why change something that isn't broken?

Contador and Cancellara ride similar schedules every season as well.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo Hazuki View Post
horrible. boonen just the same guy as years before and this course is too hard for him. that's why he rode like a coward there were at least 3 guys stronger than boonen today and none of them won: sagan, ballan, pozzato
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch
Goss will woop boonens candy ass in a sprint he cares about, any day of the week
Reply With Quote
  #303  
Old 12-28-12, 13:17
Ryo Hazuki's Avatar
Ryo Hazuki Ryo Hazuki is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,692
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
Why change something that isn't broken?

Contador and Cancellara ride similar schedules every season as well.
lol. you again coming to the rescue of a fellow countrymen. have you every heard of relativating?
Reply With Quote
  #304  
Old 12-28-12, 13:23
El Pistolero's Avatar
El Pistolero El Pistolero is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 14,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo Hazuki View Post
lol. you again coming to the rescue of a fellow countrymen. have you every heard of relativating?
I don't think anyone has heard of that word Ryo. And I think everyone is tired of your same old arguments already, so if you got nothing to add just keep your mouth shut. Might save you a ban once in a while.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo Hazuki View Post
horrible. boonen just the same guy as years before and this course is too hard for him. that's why he rode like a coward there were at least 3 guys stronger than boonen today and none of them won: sagan, ballan, pozzato
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch
Goss will woop boonens candy ass in a sprint he cares about, any day of the week
Reply With Quote
  #305  
Old 12-28-12, 13:32
Flamin Flamin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,660
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILovecycling View Post
yes,he is pretty awesome,and has good personality imo.I hope,one day, he will crush Tommeke and Canc in Roubaix(maybe 2014)
impossible. maybe in 5 years or so when Canc and Boonen are past their prime/retired and he decides to focus on it.
Reply With Quote
  #306  
Old 12-28-12, 13:47
Bushman Bushman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Posts: 712
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
Why change something that isn't broken?

Contador and Cancellara ride similar schedules every season as well.
Actually no. Cancellara will ride the giro next year and skip the tour.
Reply With Quote
  #307  
Old 12-28-12, 13:48
El Pistolero's Avatar
El Pistolero El Pistolero is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 14,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushman View Post
Actually no. Cancellara will ride the giro next year and skip the tour.
Yeah, and Boonen rode Tour-Vuelta last year and no Grand Tour this year.

Thanks for proving a point.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo Hazuki View Post
horrible. boonen just the same guy as years before and this course is too hard for him. that's why he rode like a coward there were at least 3 guys stronger than boonen today and none of them won: sagan, ballan, pozzato
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch
Goss will woop boonens candy ass in a sprint he cares about, any day of the week
Reply With Quote
  #308  
Old 12-28-12, 14:12
Leendert82 Leendert82 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 61
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
Yeah, and Boonen rode Tour-Vuelta last year and no Grand Tour this year.

Thanks for proving a point.

You have the most annoying Signature btw...
Reply With Quote
  #309  
Old 12-28-12, 17:26
JRanton JRanton is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,786
Default

Am I right in assuming that Guardini isn't riding the Giro considering that Nibali will be there for GC? The Tour profile suits him much better anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #310  
Old 12-28-12, 17:45
Afrank's Avatar
Afrank Afrank is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oregon
Posts: 8,730
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRanton View Post
Am I right in assuming that Guardini isn't riding the Giro considering that Nibali will be there for GC? The Tour profile suits him much better anyway.
Guardini will probably do the Tour.
__________________
Be the Goat

Fabio Aru: "si muore sulla bici"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2006 - 2009 Future Publishing Limited. All rights reserved. Future Publishing Limited is part of the Future plc group. Future Publishing Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 2008885 whose registered office is at Beauford Court 30 Monmouth Street Bath, UK BA1 2BW England.