Sky - Page 1119 - CyclingNews Forum

Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > The Clinic

The Clinic The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Old 01-02-13, 12:26

I think the Tenerife statemnet from Kimmage is going to lose him a lot of credebility, makes him seem like a bit of a nutter, (will go down well in the clinic)
Old 01-02-13, 12:36
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't be late Pedro View Post
Kimmage is still unconvinced
Can't possibly imagine why jobless Kimmage would be looking for something to get his name in the headlines.

Just sayin'
Old 01-02-13, 12:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joachim View Post
Can't possibly imagine why jobless Kimmage would be looking for something to get his name in the headlines.

Just sayin'
I think given his history he is someone to take seriously when he raises concerns. There are still a lot of things that need explaining with Sky and, besides, a Brailsford/Wiggins interview with Kimmage would be worth a read.
Old 01-02-13, 12:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't be late Pedro View Post
I think given his history he is someone to take seriously when he raises concerns. There are still a lot of things that need explaining with Sky and, besides, a Brailsford/Wiggins interview with Kimmage would be worth a read.
The fact he was right about Armstrong doesn't mean he'll be right about everything in the entire world from now on.

The "evidence" he comes up with is scarce at best. Mind you, I'm not a Wiggo apologist, but this is just seeking headlines. The only thing he has going for him is the Geert Leinders story. Maybe mr. Kimmage can explain why Wiggo already got 4th in the Tour on Garmin then.

Last edited by theyoungest; 01-02-13 at 12:48.
Old 01-02-13, 12:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joachim View Post

Just sayin'
Ah someone calling it as he sees it upsetting Sky! Bet Fran/Wiggins/Brailsfords are having babies.

Kimmage aint Jobless. He is now freelance like most journalists, with 92K behind him to pursue his project of Hein/McQuaid's demise at UCI.

You're sad little dig at kimmage is right out of the top drawer of Armstrong/Bruyneel/Stapleton.

You are painting a vivd picture of where you come from.
Old 01-02-13, 12:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by theyoungest View Post
The fact he was right about Armstrong doesn't mean he'll be right about everything in the entire world from now on.

The "evidence" he comes up with is scarce at best. Mind you, I'm not a Wiggo apologist, but this is just seeking headlines. The only thing he has going for him is the Geert Leinders story. Maybe mr. Kimmage can explain why Wiggo already got 4th in the Tour on Garmin then.
do tell more about that cave you've been living in for the past 20 years or so.

the USPS parallels and leinders-link merely add to the already existing common sense suspicion that Sky was doped, a suspicion that grows from the simple fact that they won the toughest race in one of the most PED-infected sports. So those infos merely confirm an already existing, healthy, common sense suspicion about Sky's performance. (common sense, if you haven't been living in a cage of course)

Last edited by sniper; 01-02-13 at 12:59.
Old 01-02-13, 12:54

Quote:

Walsh's initial evidence was similar in regards to calling out Armstrong.

We know Matt White sent a rider to a doping doctor at Garmin. Maybe White sent Wiggins or maybe Hog has it right that Wiggins is workin with Ferarri. That wouldn't surprise me a we see Ferarri has been the Doctor of choice to go to for so many.
Old 01-02-13, 13:04

So what Kimmage is saying is that preparing and working as a team is evidence of doping, while not having teamwork (such as left on your ow at the airport) is not.

Oh, and dont go to tenerife, I guess by Kimmage logic anyone who goes to Amsterdam visits a brothel
Old 01-02-13, 13:05

Quote:
...Maybe mr. Kimmage can explain why Wiggo already got 4th in the Tour on Garmin then.
all this 4th place does is explain why Vaughters so adamantly defends Wiggins/Sky.
Old 01-02-13, 13:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by del1962 View Post
So what Kimmage is saying is that preparing and working as a team is evidence of doping, while not having teamwork (such as left on your ow at the airport) is not.

Oh, and dont go to tenerife, I guess by Kimmage logic anyone who goes to Amsterdam visits a brothel
nope.
All Kimmage's observations do is confirm his basic, common sense, healthy, logical presumption that Sky doped to win the toughest race in ione of the world's most PED-infected sports.

Yes it's un unproven presumption, but if you don't share that presumption after 20 years of scandals, you've got to remove the blinders, and fast.

Evidence for doping is not needed. Evidence for cleanlihood is needed. And Sky aren't providing any. That's Kimmage's main concern.

Last edited by sniper; 01-02-13 at 13:22.