Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > Professional road racing

Professional road racing A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #4431  
Old 01-04-13, 08:15
LaFlorecita's Avatar
LaFlorecita LaFlorecita is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
Posts: 13,854
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidolix View Post
Omg this thread is getting more and more pathetic!!
We are discussing an interview with Alberto and like calinmarian said, if you don't like it, don't read it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrank
Froome see's how Contador is already dressing himself in yellow in anticipation for July, how he rides with no helmet without fear, how he and his loyal second in command Kreuziger have grown thin, how he takes on the sprinters in a bunch sprint, and how Contador has given previews of what others will face in July in the form of Giro 2011 pictures....

...and he feels fear...
Reply With Quote
  #4432  
Old 01-04-13, 08:28
LaFlorecita's Avatar
LaFlorecita LaFlorecita is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
Posts: 13,854
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastronef View Post
Alberto is in Dubai on holiday or for a training camp?
http://www.biciciclismo.com/cas/site...a.asp?id=58330

A criterium, 1 km of tting on a outdoor velodrome

Hesjedal and nibbles also participating

First win of the season for Alberto
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrank
Froome see's how Contador is already dressing himself in yellow in anticipation for July, how he rides with no helmet without fear, how he and his loyal second in command Kreuziger have grown thin, how he takes on the sprinters in a bunch sprint, and how Contador has given previews of what others will face in July in the form of Giro 2011 pictures....

...and he feels fear...
Reply With Quote
  #4433  
Old 01-04-13, 10:02
Forunculo's Avatar
Forunculo Forunculo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,504
Default

september 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by laflorecita View Post
by the way i have posted this before but i'm going to post it again as it's now (almost) sure alberto won't win la vuelta; this is the 5th year of alberto's career that is ruined. That is 5 out of 10. 50%. Sucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by laflorecita View Post
alberto is never going to win a gt again. There i said it. He doesn't have it anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by laflorecita View Post
mark my words. I have seen this coming since 2010. There is something not there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by laflorecita View Post
well it feels like the end of the world for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by laflorecita View Post
do you guys know this feeling, you know, that you just can't see it happening? That. Since 2010.

january 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by laflorecita View Post
http://www.biciciclismo.com/cas/site...a.asp?id=58330

a criterium, 1 km of tting on a outdoor velodrome

hesjedal and nibbles also participating

first win of the season for alberto :d

So, he's gonna lose today
__________________
Supporting Nibali this Giro 2013. Andiamo Vincenzo
Supporting Contador this Tour 2013. Vamos Alberto
Reply With Quote
  #4434  
Old 01-04-13, 11:14
serfla serfla is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 701
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaFlorecita View Post
We are discussing an interview with Alberto and like calinmarian said, if you don't like it, don't read it.
Why can't he express his observations? I thought discussion is purpose of public forums, not unreservedly idolizing.
Otherwise, you should post only in this thread. Why don't you hold to your own advice?
Reply With Quote
  #4435  
Old 01-04-13, 11:26
LaFlorecita's Avatar
LaFlorecita LaFlorecita is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
Posts: 13,854
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by serfla View Post
Why can't he express his observations? I thought discussion is purpose of public forums, not unreservedly idolizing.
Otherwise, you should post only in this thread. Why don't you hold to your own advice?
I like lots of other threads, that's why I read them and post in them.

Anyway I think the way Fidolix "expressed his observations" was pretty pathetic.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrank
Froome see's how Contador is already dressing himself in yellow in anticipation for July, how he rides with no helmet without fear, how he and his loyal second in command Kreuziger have grown thin, how he takes on the sprinters in a bunch sprint, and how Contador has given previews of what others will face in July in the form of Giro 2011 pictures....

...and he feels fear...
Reply With Quote
  #4436  
Old 01-04-13, 11:47
Cimber's Avatar
Cimber Cimber is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,173
Default

Slightly offtopic:

Rogers and Roche visits Saxo Bank headquaters. If I didnt know better I would think they were employed there. They fit right in, looking exactly like bankers

http://video.saxobank.com/video/7497...inkoff-members
Reply With Quote
  #4437  
Old 01-04-13, 11:49
serfla serfla is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 701
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaFlorecita View Post
I like lots of other threads, that's why I read them and post in them.

Anyway I think the way Fidolix "expressed his observations" was pretty pathetic.
I'm sure lots of posters think your comments in other threads are inappropriate or pathetic, but no one's telling you to go away.
Spirit of your comments is often worse than Fidolix'.
Reply With Quote
  #4438  
Old 01-04-13, 11:53
calinmarian calinmarian is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 76
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cimber View Post
Slightly offtopic:

Rogers and Roche visits Saxo Bank headquaters. If I didnt know better I would think they were employed there. They fit right in, looking exactly like bankers

http://video.saxobank.com/video/7497...inkoff-members
I wonder what those two understood from the terms that those bankers had used in this video?
Reply With Quote
  #4439  
Old 01-04-13, 12:03
jens_attacks's Avatar
jens_attacks jens_attacks is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 10,041
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cimber View Post
Slightly offtopic:

Rogers and Roche visits Saxo Bank headquaters. If I didnt know better I would think they were employed there. They fit right in, looking exactly like bankers

http://video.saxobank.com/video/7497...inkoff-members
if you watch it on mute when mick is talking you'd bet your life that he's telling us about annual percentage rate or something
__________________
http://climbing-records.com/
https://twitter.com/faustocoppi60/

Vino 4ever

"Primo Fausto Coppi. In attesa degli altri corridori, trasmettiamo musica da ballo".

"Ecco che scatta Pantani! Scatto di Pantani!!!

"-Che grinta che ha Danilo!
-E' un grande veramente..."
Reply With Quote
  #4440  
Old 01-04-13, 12:19
Ferminal Ferminal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 16,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jens_attacks View Post
if you watch it on mute when mick is talking you'd bet your life that he's telling us about annual percentage rate or something
"Let them attack, don't worry, they wont get far"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 23:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2006 - 2009 Future Publishing Limited. All rights reserved. Future Publishing Limited is part of the Future plc group. Future Publishing Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 2008885 whose registered office is at Beauford Court 30 Monmouth Street Bath, UK BA1 2BW England.