Graham Watson: Keeper of Omerta - Page 22 - CyclingNews Forum

Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > The Clinic

The Clinic The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Old 01-04-13, 13:44
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to Bala Verde Send a message via Skype™ to Bala Verde

Good D#

Quote:
He didnít kill anyone along the way, and as a father of five, heís no child molester either
So all you rapists, bankrobbers, cyber scammers, drug dealers, arms traffickers, wifebeaters and what not, if you didn't actually kill anyone or molest any children while doing your thing ... you're good. (O.J. Simpson and priests are not)

Quote:
But is he any different from a President, an army General, a corporate leader of industry, a career politician
In many cases, when these guys get caught with their pants down, or snorting coke, their reputation goes down the toilet as well. It's that characteristic called "integrity". They'll just have to find new careers... just like LA now.
Old 01-04-13, 14:26

Watson raises some interesting questions about what it takes to get to the top. From someone who's most likely be with earshot of all of Armstrong's contemporaries it is interesting that he sees the guy as not much different than the rest. Cycling is a typical human endeavor after all. Pretty honest statement about the "ruthless." A common characteristic of a most "champions." Ever been around the Big Dance and on inside? You can smell it in the air.

Like I posted before; these guys are all cut from the same clothe. You can accept that or deny it, but I see most here have the ankle braclet ready thinking the human nature of codes of silence will ever change.

I see one guy sorta down from this, but most people are already making him some kind of myrtar. Some will win. Some will loose. Whatever.

I hope the the sport's cleaner, but how far is USADA's reach?
Old 01-04-13, 14:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickshaw View Post
I understand all the cyclists who just keep quiet, but Morons like this tool who go on the attack for LA? Does he have a warehouse full of his banal picture books he can't shift? Is he so desperate now that the gravy train is off its tracks? This quote sums up the depth of his intellect.

"He didnít kill anyone along the way, and as a father of five, heís no child molester either."

Let's forget for the moment that being a father does NOT rule out being a child molester, or how many cyclists have suffered medical problems trying to keep up with LA's doping. Is a pile of dead bodies the only thing that can make LA look bad?

GW should be consigned to the dung heap along with his sycophantic snapshots.
This. Spot on
"According to Mrs LeMond, Armstrong said: "There's no way you could have won your Tour de Frances without EPO." And Greg got very angry and said, "Listen, I won my - I was third in 1984, I was second in 1985, I won in 1986. This type of drug did not exist.The difference between you and me is that I have a 95 VO2 max and you have an 82, and you're - you don't - basically you don't know what you're talking about."(Proving Wonderboy is a clueless, lying POS)
Old 01-04-13, 15:08

Carlos Sastre and Cadel Evans got to the top of the TDF for one time, and I have never once heard of them being so ruthless to get there (no claim on if they were "clean" or not). But this guy who has made $$$ off of Lance is creating justifications for Lance's disgusting behavior with a false analogy. This defiantly is the "win at any cost" mentality at work. Graham Watson and Sally Jenkins, Fabiani, etal all part of the Lance propaganda machine.
Old 01-04-13, 15:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillytheKid View Post
Watson raises some interesting questions about what it takes to get to the top. From someone who's most likely be with earshot of all of Armstrong's contemporaries it is interesting that he sees the guy as not much different than the rest. Cycling is a typical human endeavor after all. Pretty honest statement about the "ruthless." A common characteristic of a most "champions." Ever been around the Big Dance and on inside? You can smell it in the air.

Like I posted before; these guys are all cut from the same clothe. You can accept that or deny it, but I see most here have the ankle braclet ready thinking the human nature of codes of silence will ever change.

I see one guy sorta down from this, but most people are already making him some kind of myrtar. Some will win. Some will loose. Whatever.

Why didn't you just quote the lyrics from Dust in the wind and be done with it? If you're going to be unoriginal, at least do it in song.

Edit: Oops, sorry, I see that you did quote Don't stop believing, but really, that's pretty weak sauce, right?

Some of 'em just sing the blues
For the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and
Endless, strangers, waiting...

Last edited by ChewbaccaD; 01-04-13 at 15:17.
Old 01-04-13, 15:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deagol View Post
Carlos Sastre and Cadel Evans got to the top of the TDF for one time, and I have never once heard of them being so ruthless to get there (no claim on if they were "clean" or not). But this guy who has made $$$ off of Lance is creating justifications for Lance's disgusting behavior with a false analogy. This defiantly is the "win at any cost" mentality at work. Graham Watson and Sally Jenkins, Fabiani, etal all part of the Lance propaganda machine.
Brace yourself. The new talking points are about to hit......
Old 01-04-13, 15:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortyninefourteen View Post
Brace yourself. The new talking points are about to hit......
I can see it now: Cadel Evans threatens to "cut off your head" if you step on his dog.. ruthless monster.

Or Carols Sastre chases down and spits on a break-away rider, the story no one knew...

Old 01-04-13, 15:49
Administrator

The guy is pathetic. It's just sad. He and Liggett need to head to an island, one that's a landfill, where all Lance memorabilia is dumped. There, they can live in bliss.

Last edited by Alpe d'Huez; 01-04-13 at 16:38.
Old 01-04-13, 15:50

Well done to CN for giving him a wider audience.
Old 01-04-13, 16:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillytheKid View Post

We do all agree in one thing: Champions are driven, goal orientated, thirsty for success, extremely disciplined, & yes -"ruthless" ................

BUT ARMSTRONG WAS NEVER A CHAMPION- HE WAS A THUG!!!!