Alberto Contador Discussion Thread - Page 446 - Cyclingnews Forum

Go Back   Cyclingnews Forum > Road > Professional road racing

Professional road racing A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Old 01-04-13, 21:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaFlorecita View Post
Contador beats Nibali and Hesjedal in a desert sprint

WHAT?!

Contador beats Nibali and Hesjedal in a desert sprint
If Contador now starts winning sprints nothing will be left for the other riders
Old 01-04-13, 21:34

This kind of races are fixed
Old 01-04-13, 22:14

What I meant was if someone is allowed to go up the road and go for a stage it may be roche as I see him as being third in line in the team with contador going for the win (and getting it) while Roman will be somewhere around top 10/15. Rogers addition is a huge boost and could be pivitol to success.
Old 01-05-13, 00:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forunculo View Post
This kind of races are fixed
Maybe so, but I read it was a 1km TT. I'd have no difficulty believing Bertie could win that without a fix.

But I'm sure it was all an 'event'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alberto Contador of Pinto: "And yes, it is true that for me it's the same to finish second or 10th."

Vincezo Nibali makes history and joins Anquetil, Gimondi, Merckx, Hinault and Contador as only the 6th winner of all Three Grand Tours! Bravo Lo Squalo!
Old 01-05-13, 00:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carols View Post
Maybe so, but I read it was a 1km TT. I'd have no difficulty believing Bertie could win that without a fix.

But I'm sure it was all an 'event'
Obviously we can rate Contador as better against the clock than those two in 1 km or 70 kms but I refer to the sprint, probably they three are awful in that area.

And it was a marketing event for and another oil fueled event in an arab country, so some kind of script it's always behind, and being Contador the biggest name of them it's the natural outcome.

If Induarian was there with Zülle and Rominger and you are promoting a race in a country with no tradition what would be your election?
Old 01-05-13, 00:46

You're correct, it was a 3 up not a TT as reported on VN. Pic up on the Giro FB site

Alberto Contador of Pinto: "And yes, it is true that for me it's the same to finish second or 10th."

Vincezo Nibali makes history and joins Anquetil, Gimondi, Merckx, Hinault and Contador as only the 6th winner of all Three Grand Tours! Bravo Lo Squalo!
Old 01-05-13, 02:47
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaFlorecita View Post
We are discussing an interview with Alberto and like calinmarian said, if you don't like it, don't read it.

"Originally Posted by calinmarian
Perhaps that's his wife favourite band."

Yes I see what you mean...
Oh, and I think Iīm free to read anything I like or donīt like and actually comment on my observations, and to be honest what his wifes favourite band is donīt have much to do with what this forum is about, anything cycling related, but you obviously post in this thread like its your personally alberto fan girl thread, and Iīm giving my opinion, sorry you canīt handle that.
Maybe you should make a fan website for alberto and add a chat forum, there you can discuss all his wifes favourite bands, flowers, colors and what ever you like, this is actually a cycling forum.
Old 01-05-13, 03:49
Administrator

stop with the bickering all of you.
Old 01-05-13, 06:48
Administrator

didn't i tell you to stop bickering with eachother? if you continue like this i will start giving out some bans.
Old 01-05-13, 07:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidolix View Post
"Originally Posted by calinmarian
Perhaps that's his wife favourite band."

Yes I see what you mean...
Oh, and I think Iīm free to read anything I like or donīt like and actually comment on my observations, and to be honest what his wifes favourite band is donīt have much to do with what this forum is about, anything cycling related, but you obviously post in this thread like its your personally alberto fan girl thread, and Iīm giving my opinion, sorry you canīt handle that.
Maybe you should make a fan website for alberto and add a chat forum, there you can discuss all his wifes favourite bands, flowers, colors and what ever you like, this is actually a cycling forum.
I agree completely, I am very surprised the mods don't.