Transfers and Rumours 2012 > 2013 - Page 359 - Cyclingnews Forum

Go Back   Cyclingnews Forum > Road > Professional road racing

Professional road racing A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #3581  
Old 01-05-13, 18:19
Parrulo's Avatar
Parrulo Parrulo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,976
Default

since the new season it's on his way and further transfers are very unlikely to happen, i will unsticky this. i am just posting to keep it bumped so people realize what has happened to this thread.
  #3582  
Old 01-05-13, 18:47
Vino attacks everyone's Avatar
Vino attacks everyone Vino attacks everyone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,197
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrulo View Post
since the new season it's on his way and further transfers are very unlikely to happen, i will unsticky this. i am just posting to keep it bumped so people realize what has happened to this thread.
what about Killer?
__________________
"I know how to ride my bike" - Nibali

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9LBsWCNE9I

Vuelta 06 - the greatest gt in history!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24TQdI7csHs
  #3583  
Old 01-05-13, 19:02
Netserk's Avatar
Netserk Netserk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Denmark
Posts: 12,898
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrulo View Post
since the new season it's on his way and further transfers are very unlikely to happen, i will unsticky this. i am just posting to keep it bumped so people realize what has happened to this thread.
WHUT!

At least sticky it until Wednesday when the season begins
__________________
Cancellara is like The Black Album. Really good but way overrated.
Quote:
Definition of Wheelsucking:
When a rider refuses to take a pull even though it is tactically and/or strategically more sound to take a pull
*Refusing to pull when it is tactically and/or strategically more sound not to is therefore not wheelsucking
Change my pitch up/Smack my bitch up
  #3584  
Old 01-05-13, 19:12
Christian's Avatar
Christian Christian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sevilla
Posts: 4,516
Default

What about Gerdemann
__________________
piccoli equivoci senza importanza.

Visit my blog on spanish history: www.histoires-espagnoles.blogspot.fr
  #3585  
Old 01-05-13, 19:48
Stibolino Stibolino is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 12
Default

Gerdemann hasn't signed yet to any team, or this hasnt been announced yet. There are some rumours he might joins to German Continental Team Raiko Stölting, because they announced before christmas that they've signed a rider out of the World Tour, but will present him not until march, when the new team is going to be presented.

But on the other hand, a Gerdemann is for allmost every WorldTour team a good asset, brings enough WorldTour Points so actually he must be very attractive for them
  #3586  
Old 01-05-13, 19:56
Dazed and Confused Dazed and Confused is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 8,848
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stibolino View Post

But on the other hand, a Gerdemann is for allmost every WorldTour team a good asset, brings enough WorldTour Points so actually he must be very attractive for them
Gerdeman's points can no longer count for teams seeking WT status in 2013. This boils down to salary and whether a team thinks he can deliver new results.
  #3587  
Old 01-05-13, 20:26
jens_attacks's Avatar
jens_attacks jens_attacks is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 11,545
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vino attacks everyone View Post
what about Killer?
right.

my (full of hope) version is that he's waiting relaxed to see which teams will got invited for the giro next week. then he can choose whatever he wants.
  #3588  
Old 01-05-13, 20:39
the asian's Avatar
the asian the asian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Colombo
Posts: 3,321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jens_attacks View Post
right.

my (full of hope) version is that he's waiting relaxed to see which teams will got invited for the giro next week. then he can choose whatever he wants.
Bardiani might be a good fit if they get invited to the Giro. There aren't any stand out GC contenders there.
  #3589  
Old 01-08-13, 04:01
Parrot23's Avatar
Parrot23 Parrot23 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,032
Default

So where's Purito going?

"The Spanish daily also reports that the 33-year-old has come to terms with another team for three years. Which team that is remains unknown."

Sky, LOL? Just a joke . Makes NO sense. Just trying to get a rise out of the presumptive "neo nazi" element here about you know what.

Wasn't treated well by his previous Spanish team. Have my doubts about Spanish teams for him. Ironic for him. What's the best fitting team for him, and why?

Go guy!

Last edited by Parrot23; 01-08-13 at 04:03.
  #3590  
Old 01-08-13, 07:52
will10's Avatar
will10 will10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 5,992
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrot23 View Post
So where's Purito going?

"The Spanish daily also reports that the 33-year-old has come to terms with another team for three years. Which team that is remains unknown."

Sky, LOL? Just a joke . Makes NO sense. Just trying to get a rise out of the presumptive "neo nazi" element here about you know what.

Wasn't treated well by his previous Spanish team. Have my doubts about Spanish teams for him. Ironic for him. What's the best fitting team for him, and why?

Go guy!
Astana all the way. Fuglsang will of course still be leader at the Tour though.
__________________
Quote:
...[Walsh] thinks we're ahead of the curve. But think about it for a sec. We're building long-lasting, trusting relationships with people who are spending a lot of money - Coke, Nike, Subaru. If we're f***ing lying, we can kiss it all goodbye. And if we were lying we'd do some stupid stuff to try to cover it up, wouldn't we? Does anybody think for a second that a secret that big wouldn't come out? Bill Stapleton
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2006 - 2009 Future Publishing Limited. All rights reserved. Future Publishing Limited is part of the Future plc group. Future Publishing Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 2008885 whose registered office is at Beauford Court 30 Monmouth Street Bath, UK BA1 2BW England.