SO I went and saw Lancville 100, err Lance accross the Sky... - CyclingNews Forum

Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > MTB > General

General Whether it's cross country, marathon or gravity, post all your MTB chat here.

Old 11-13-09, 19:05

Default SO I went and saw Lancville 100, err Lance accross the Sky...

...or whatever it was called to "see what happens next" after his flat like the promo said...ya know...last night.. It was OK.

Crowd was all Lance Crowd and when we booed Lance briefly we got an earfull from this Palinesque soccer mom telling us Lance was a "Believer" and his faith is not to be questioned and we clearly were not believers?

WTF is a "Believer" in Cycling?

Was she suggesting that Lance is a Born Again Christian and represents her church?

We had to tell her this wasn't the 8th time he won Leadville and that it was in Colorado....

Good thing there was a Yardhouse next to the flix. I needed a beer
Old 11-13-09, 21:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing View Post
...or whatever it was called to "see what happens next" after his flat like the promo said...ya know...last night.. It was OK.

Crowd was all Lance Crowd and when we booed Lance briefly we got an earfull from this Palinesque soccer mom telling us Lance was a "Believer" and his faith is not to be questioned and we clearly were not believers?

Was she suggesting that Lance is a Born Again Christian and represents her church?

We had to tell her this wasn't the 8th time he won Leadville and that it was in Colorado....

You guys should probably count yourselves lucky to have escaped without a beating. Those soccer moms can be vicious.

Proud member of the Clinic 1200

Last edited by Hugh Januss; 11-13-09 at 23:56. Reason: I appeared to have been taught how to spell by sprocket/bpc
Old 11-13-09, 21:05

Quote:

http://www.cafepress.com/believetyler

Old 11-13-09, 22:37

Quote:

Where did you see this?

'Only once did clenbuterol show up in 83,203 animal samples tested by EU countries in 2008 and 2009, says the European Commission's directorate for health and consumer policy. Spain tested 19,431 samples in those years; none was positive for the drug.'
Old 11-13-09, 23:12
Banned

Quote:

Personally i think that spectators who boo riders, no matter who the rider is are just total losers and don't belong in sport....but hey thats just me
Old 11-13-09, 23:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagster View Post
Personally i think that spectators who boo riders, no matter who the rider is are just total losers and don't belong in sport....but hey thats just me
They get paid to do it so that we can boo them if we feel like it.

Old 11-14-09, 01:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by scribe View Post
Where did you see this?
Orange County, California
Old 11-14-09, 01:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagster View Post

At the movies?

hahahahaha you are some kind of moral equivalent aren't you just like the wack job mom.

So I don't belong on the road riding? what a practical cognator you are.

What if I boo Diluca at the Giro. I booed Tyler Hamilton at interbike after he was accused. can I boo Vino if he comes to the tour of Cali? What about Flandis. I was booing the fact that we have to live through another Trek add andLance Bio. I got enough of that on OLN

I booed Manny and Kemp here at Dodger stadium. Kemp after his 12th strike out. Manny because he juiced allegedly

Dude you reason like Sara Palin. Thanks for proving my point. are you the ****** or the bag?

"They are also building schools for the Afghan children so that there is hope and opportunity in our neighboring country of Afghanistan"

Last edited by Boeing; 11-14-09 at 05:07.
Old 11-14-09, 01:37

Actually they did a good job on this movie keeping it real IMHO

I just wish Cycling and mtn biking was the cultural event they were there to see.

This lady could see L' Arc de Triumphe from her house

War Greg LeMond
Old 11-14-09, 01:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Januss View Post
nice work. i didnt think of that at all

word