The 2012 CQ Ranking Manager Game - Page 399 - CyclingNews Forum

Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > Games and Fantasy Cycling

Games and Fantasy Cycling Come in and talk about betting, computer games and cycling simulations, and your office's or online fantasy cycling leagues.

Old 01-16-13, 22:45

You can always put together a team, save it in excel and post it in the thread, paste it into the updated spreadsheets and brag how you would have won if only you entered in time. In any case the lessons learned will stand you in good stead for next year.

Mini games for the Grand Tours will probably run again and maybe one for the Classics season (Het Nieuwsblad to LBL) which is an idea i just had.
Old 01-17-13, 08:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfgh101 View Post
...maybe one for the Classics season (Het Nieuwsblad to LBL) which is an idea i just had.
This is a very good idea! I will look into it. Of course it would include the big races but I think we could include smaller races like Kuurne, Strade Bianche and Giro del Lazio as well. After all, there's almost a month between Het Nieuwsblad and Milano-San Remo.