Sky - Page 1207 - CyclingNews Forum

Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > The Clinic

The Clinic The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Old 01-23-13, 15:20

I just went on the Sky website to email them about a few things, I know the answers I will probably get but anyway. The email contact form only allows 200 characters (not words!) severely limiting questions that you can ask. I will post in this thread the response I get, if any.
Old 01-23-13, 15:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie's eyesore View Post
We know that Cav, Eisel and EBH were clean at the Tour and we know that Froome and Rogers weren't. The other four are debatable imo. The less who dope the better, makes it much easier to keep it all a secret. I think it's possible that Knees and Sioutsou were clean, they didn't need to be doped up to ride as they did last year.
EBH seemed suspicious too. I can recall him leading the peloton up mountains and winning sprints. Those tend to be mutually exclusive specialties.
Old 01-23-13, 16:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterRider View Post
EBH seemed suspicious too. I can recall him leading the peloton up mountains and winning sprints. Those tend to be mutually exclusive specialties.
where?

Old 01-23-13, 16:49

i pray to god that SKY never get done for doping , i think that would be the final nail in the coffin for the sport . with what has happened of late cycling is on its knees as it is . the thought of SKY ever being involved in suspicious activities would kill pro cycling forever .
Old 01-23-13, 16:49
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebandit View Post
hardly 'we' known only to yourself.........................oh the 'royal'

we...................from the prince of duplicity..............a lie

is not a lie if you say it
where's the lie? Name the post.
Old 01-23-13, 16:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joachim View Post

Your desperate need for attention knows no bounds
As well as getting hacked off with Sky (or maybe because I am getting hacked off with Sky's PR) I am getting increasingly irritated by nearly every post by the H**. Its constant exaggeration/lying derails every discussion and forces people into unnecessary arguments when we should be trying to find the truth.
And you almost never get a retraction, so I just don't bother correcting them, and hope that other posters can take them with a pinch of salt.
(For those who follow Borgen, it reminds me of the position taken by the Freedom Party leader, who provokes a response, then plays the victim role, if anyone saw episode 6, series 2?)

There: I've got that off my chest!
Old 01-23-13, 16:56

26 year old rider with a thin palmares on the road, but with a track background breaks away from a strong peloton on a punchy climb, maintains the breakaway before sprinting away strongly from his fellow escapees from a long way out, riding for Sky.

Surprised G hasn't got it big from this place. Maybe because (on the basis of his win) he rides with some panache and nous and he hasn't called anyone a w*nker yet
Old 01-23-13, 16:57
Banned

oh, ebandit, you meant the Hog, yes, there's lies in most of his post (thought you were referring to Joachim)...
Old 01-23-13, 16:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastersracer View Post
where's the lie? Name the post.
You said smoking was safe and yesterday you went on one where you’ll telling us Thomas Dekker doped alone! LOL!

I’m going to dig out your posts about smoking. I still chuckle to myself about them.

I think at the time you started to give me the “there are several peer review studies that smoking is safe”. Haha! It was a classic.

Thanks for the entertainment. Please keep posting. As I do have a good laugh! Everyone else is so serious.

Last edited by red_flanders; 01-23-13 at 18:04.
Old 01-23-13, 17:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyFingers View Post
26 year old rider with a thin palmares on the road, but with a track background breaks away from a strong peloton on a punchy climb, maintains the breakaway before sprinting away strongly from his fellow escapees from a long way out, riding for Sky.

Surprised G hasn't got it big from this place. Maybe because (on the basis of his win) he rides with some panache and nous and he hasn't called anyone a w*nker yet
It is only January!...I very much doubt there are many riders really firing on all four cylinders as yet.