Sheryl's going to Crow: Lance's ex on ET - Page 5 - CyclingNews Forum

Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > The Clinic

The Clinic The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Old 01-24-13, 08:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merckx index View Post
To anyone who thinks that, for a lot of women, itís not all about money, fame and power, ...... I thought women liked men who could be vulnerable? I sure didn't see much vulnerability in LA, not even when asked about personal matters that had no legal consequences.

Sheryl was quoted as saying,.... If she had met another man who was not rich and famous, and about as sensitive to his emotions and those of others that LA is, could she care very much about that man? I really donít think so. IMO, that really doesnít say much about the depth and sincerity of their attraction.
ha ha where have you been living ? kathmandu ? outback Alaska ?

MOST Women are only interested in money and procreation. Havent you read any biology books either ? we are genetically programmed to pick out the best animal from the pack to mate with...and that dont include anything to do with emotions.We want the strongest offspring to survive life.

Come on - Lance had fame, power and money...all most women want. (I do not include myself in this...theres more to life than wanting a £200 handbag).....top of the range bike ? now we,re talking.
Old 01-24-13, 10:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycle Chic View Post

MOST Women are only interested in money and procreation. Havent you read any biology books either ? we are genetically programmed to pick out the best animal from the pack to mate with...and that dont include anything to do with emotions.We want the strongest offspring to survive life.
Please don't tell my wife that and i'll keep her away from the biology books!
Old 01-24-13, 11:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat Man View Post
Not much to her remarks. Clearly didn't want to talk about it. She said more when the USADA original stripped.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/sher...than-armstrong
She just sounds like an airhead following around the coolest kid in school. I bet once she gets a real sense that the tide has turned and Lance is no longer cool then she won't talk about him do favourably.

Saying "I kinda felt like the rest of America" is nonsense because there were so many people who in light of the new evidence who decided they felt little sympathy for him.
Old 01-24-13, 11:36

Quote:

Come on - Lance had fame, power and money...all most women want. (I do not include myself in this...theres more to life than wanting a £200 handbag).....top of the range bike ? now we,re talking.
Very withering view point on the fairer sex!
Old 01-24-13, 15:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briant_Gumble View Post
She just sounds like an airhead following around the coolest kid in school. I bet once she gets a real sense that the tide has turned and Lance is no longer cool then she won't talk about him do favourably.

Saying "I kinda felt like the rest of America" is nonsense because there were so many people who in light of the new evidence who decided they felt little sympathy for him.
Exactly! It's been stated here a few times that even she said he wasn't a very nice guy when they broke up, she knows what he did, she's probably been paid off by Wonderboy to never say anything about it.
"According to Mrs LeMond, Armstrong said: "There's no way you could have won your Tour de Frances without EPO." And Greg got very angry and said, "Listen, I won my - I was third in 1984, I was second in 1985, I won in 1986. This type of drug did not exist.The difference between you and me is that I have a 95 VO2 max and you have an 82, and you're - you don't - basically you don't know what you're talking about."(Proving Wonderboy is a clueless, lying POS)
Old 01-29-13, 23:38

So she has a new album coming out? Ok, let's hope it's better than the last 3 (or 4)!
Old 01-30-13, 00:06

Quote:

U mean "high Rollers"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ----ICE T-----"High Rollers"
Oh yes,I'm here to tell you females also roll
Drive the same cars,somethimes wear more gold
Cold as an igloo,or hot as a flame
They'll shake ya,break ya and you won't know their name
Gangsters to the max,all marks will be taxed
These girls drive FERRARIS not CADILLACS
Respect is demanded,most men don't understand it
Till they peep the huge bank that these girls have landed
They're junkies for fun,love life on the run
And if things get hot,they will pull a gun
Prey on the lame,no shame to the game
And they all seek POWER,fvck the fame

Last edited by hfer07; 01-30-13 at 00:09.
Old 01-30-13, 02:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by LutherB View Post
Please don't tell my wife that and i'll keep her away from the biology books!

I'd like to think I'm a little deeper than that ($ and procreating e.i.)
Old 01-30-13, 03:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmewmew13 View Post

I'd like to think I'm a little deeper than that ($ and procreating e.i.)
All sexes are known to have those traits even other species (money exchanged for food), it is an issue for many but not all.