Member Suspension Appreciation/Depreciation Thread - Page 15 - CyclingNews Forum

Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Feedback > About the forum

About the forum Drop in, give us some feedback and talk to the team

Old 01-31-13, 21:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch View Post
Did the bit about not liking boobs apply only to this latest incarnation, or all of them?
LOL!!

...thnx Alpe

Onward and upward
Old 01-31-13, 21:26

thank you, Alpe.

and apologies
Old 01-31-13, 22:24

Was it not Joachim returning in a rage? Was the IP address hidden?

PS dont forget to post this notice in the correct thread, here http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=11179

Last edited by Alpe d'Huez; 01-31-13 at 23:39. Reason: updated in correct thread
Old 01-31-13, 22:40

Quote:
So Joachim was banned for a spat with the hog?

no.

He was flaming and insulting half the forum. Youd be hard pressed to find a post where he wasnt trying to troll someone or another.

For someone supposedly so anti trolling in the case of the hog you are quite the apologist for others.
I would always choose someone insulting half the forum over someone who is an insult for mankind and animal kingdom simultaneously.

But ok, no real surprise. Because I never understood how he earned that very preferential treatment of never beeing extracted to a permaban, even after sadly delivering by far the most tasteless episodes and for beeing a supertrollhater owning an army of sockpuppets.
I did really see much dirt in the internets, but this is the biggest piece of **** I have ever seen posting in cyclingforums worldwide - and he's still here, back in a few days.
Not a fan of permabans, but this is the rare case, where I would have made an exception a long long time ago.

While I got Jojo know just as cheeky dude who still has a lot to learn, and who was simultaneously hunted and provocated by that whole army of cycling-saints, here and there.
Not given a real chance to ameliorate his style and his phallic megalomania.
Dude is not perfect, but he wasn't given a real chance to improve and to contribute....more.

Glad I'm a tank. I just roll over those grenades. And every time I get/got dirty by touching that hog, I know it was worth it.
Even after soon beeing banned for the bolded parts I posted. Bolded for the mods, just to make their work easier. Worth it and 100% true, i will still say, accepting the consequences mods will give to me.

See you ! I hope.
Old 02-01-13, 01:58

What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobblestoned View Post
I would always choose someone insulting half the forum over someone who is an insult for mankind and animal kingdom simultaneously.

But ok, no real surprise. Because I never understood how he earned that very preferential treatment of never beeing extracted to a permaban, even after sadly delivering by far the most tasteless episodes and for beeing a supertrollhater owning an army of sockpuppets.
I did really see much dirt in the internets, but this is the biggest piece of **** I have ever seen posting in cyclingforums worldwide - and he's still here, back in a few days.
Not a fan of permabans, but this is the rare case, where I would have made an exception a long long time ago.

While I got Jojo know just as cheeky dude who still has a lot to learn, and who was simultaneously hunted and provocated by that whole army of cycling-saints, here and there.
Not given a real chance to ameliorate his style and his phallic megalomania.
Dude is not perfect, but he wasn't given a real chance to improve and to contribute....more.

Glad I'm a tank. I just roll over those grenades. And every time I get/got dirty by touching that hog, I know it was worth it.
Even after soon beeing banned for the bolded parts I posted. Bolded for the mods, just to make their work easier. Worth it and 100% true, i will still say, accepting the consequences mods will give to me.

See you ! I hope.
Old 02-01-13, 02:26

Decisions to permaban are not taken lightly, they are done only with the full consensus of the mod team. It is a process which occurs when a member's posting style is deemed unacceptable and toxic to the entire forum. It has happened on several occasions before and sadly, probably into the future. In this case the actions of the last few hours appear to have validated our character judgment.
Old 02-01-13, 02:26

What happened? I missed it, did Joachim 2.0 get snuffed only to have his place taken up by the mighty Cstoned?
I always miss all the good stuff.

Proud member of the Clinic 1200
Old 02-01-13, 19:32

The Hog is JV

http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showpos...postcount=2032
If there's a 1% suspicion or doubt that a team is working with certain doctors, then they shouldn't be invited to the Tour de France - as simple as that.
journalist with integrity.
Old 02-01-13, 20:05

Quote:
Don't you get it? JV should be banned for quoting himself

(And being a suckpuppet)

When a rider refuses to take a pull even though it is tactically and/or strategically more sound to take a pull
*Refusing to pull when it is tactically and/or strategically more sound not to is therefore not wheelsucking
Change my pitch up/Smack my bitch up
Old 02-03-13, 21:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellow Velo View Post
The Sky threads derail because of the lack of new material.
So, old stuff gets regurgitated in ever more ridiculous guises.
Would the Clinic's cynics really be happy, if all they had was to continually congratulate eachother, over increasingly outlandish claims?
I think not. Forum verbal jousting much more entertaining.

Anyhow, one Twitter boast and Joachim is toast.

Many have now seen said tweet.

It's his MO: Others have smelt the Hog's baited breath on their neck.

Friends in low places.

Back with his hoggie hook in just a few days.
Touche, MV. Once again, the only one seemingly able to cut through the c*ap and succinctly summarise the situation.

For what it's worth, occasionally, I tired of Joachim's endless joustings with you know who, but he was sharp, intelligent and knowledgeable. I enjoyed reading his posts, like I do with most posters on both side of the Clinic fence. Draconian moderation, in my view, but a decision I absolute respect.

MV - would appreciate a PM of the Twitter account.