Chris Hoy The Real Decoy? - Page 9 - Cyclingnews Forum

Go Back   Cyclingnews Forum > Road > The Clinic

The Clinic The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old 02-05-13, 04:40
peterst6906 peterst6906 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 671
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcat View Post
have a look at the mans head, and compare it to a pic in the late 90s.
Awesome biometric analysis popping up again. I think I noticed in one photo that the hair on the back of his fingers was a little longer than normal. HGH right there.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 02-05-13, 04:46
blackcat's Avatar
blackcat blackcat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastersracer View Post
His performances seem to be plausibly the results of the disciplined training he's known for and superb track skills.
how they heck do you know they are plausible.

you do realise that when Armstrong, or any other athlete, be it Djokavic or another sport, starts talking work ethic work ethic work ethic, ethic ethic ethic works, that he or she, Radcliffe, whoever, they are competing against a similar stock of athletes, who have such a work ethic, and have the coaches and the training miles in them. It is all relative. Your position suggests, this is one competitive advantage that is exclusive to your person. Because he is quite eloquent, and went to St Andrews. One is just see a mirror and a reflection to their ideals and aspiration in him.

you have no knowledge of hoy, or insight. tis the shibboleths of professional cyclists.
__________________
or ill cut yur hed off
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 02-05-13, 04:48
blackcat's Avatar
blackcat blackcat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterst6906 View Post
Awesome biometric analysis popping up again. I think I noticed in one photo that the hair on the back of his fingers was a little longer than normal. HGH right there.
yeah, its phrenology
__________________
or ill cut yur hed off
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 02-05-13, 04:52
blackcat's Avatar
blackcat blackcat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo Hazuki View Post
ok, my bad then.

in my memory never has a track rider been caught on doping. I think it is very clean. steroid use is the easiest to detect anyway.
think you need to make it less ambiguous you are being sarcastic Ryo.
__________________
or ill cut yur hed off
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 02-05-13, 04:58
blackcat's Avatar
blackcat blackcat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearless Greg Lemond View Post
Even had a one gigabyte videocard, stupid game. But hey, got Vacansoleil winning all three GT's!
this

is definition of genius

better than peds
__________________
or ill cut yur hed off
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 02-05-13, 05:09
blackcat's Avatar
blackcat blackcat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coinneach View Post
Being a fan of Chris Hoy, and liking what he says and does most of the time, I keep looking at this thread hoping its going to say something relevant or interesting.
Hasn't happened yet: what actually does it take to have a thread closed down?
your assumption that we dont know him is correct.

the assumption that you do and he is not the type is false.

the Clinic 12 do know cycling however, and track and trank sprint is no different, just the aids are different
__________________
or ill cut yur hed off
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 02-05-13, 08:42
coinneach coinneach is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 624
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcat View Post
your assumption that we dont know him is correct.

the assumption that you do and he is not the type is false.

the Clinic 12 do know cycling however, and track and trank sprint is no different, just the aids are different
You are wrong, my assumption is that if someone is being discussed in the clinic, there is something that links them with PED's. So far, on this thread, we have had a photo of his thighs and mention of photos of his head. And, besides that, a lot of irrelevant drivel.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 02-05-13, 08:59
Don't be late Pedro's Avatar
Don't be late Pedro Don't be late Pedro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,323
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcat View Post
your assumption that we dont know him is correct.

the assumption that you do and he is not the type is false.

the Clinic 12 do know cycling however, and track and trank sprint is no different, just the aids are different
So as has been mentioned. So far he has

Spoken against dopers
Wins a lot
Has big legs

The sad thing is that some people here seem to think that anyone of a muscular physique could only have achieved it via doping. Of course they could be doping but the fact that a full time sportsman is his field has bigger than average legs implies that he is doping is laughable.

Then again aren't you convinced that David Moncoutie is doping?
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 02-05-13, 09:05
JimmyFingers's Avatar
JimmyFingers JimmyFingers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,850
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't be late Pedro View Post
So as has been mentioned. So far he has

Spoken against dopers
Wins a lot
Has big legs

The sad thing is that some people here seem to think that anyone of a muscular physique could only have achieved it via doping. Of course they could be doping but the fact that a full time sportsman is his field has bigger than average legs implies that he is doping is laughable.

Then again aren't you convinced that David Moncoutie is doping?
This. It is a spurious thread, started because the rider has actually spoken out against dopers, and more singled out because of his nationality and this forum's continued targeting of BC, despite a complete lack of direct evidence, circumstantial evidence or even rumour, and despite a consistent and vocal anti-doping stance throughout his career.

Oh yeah he has big thighs. Case closed.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 02-05-13, 11:15
Ryo Hazuki's Avatar
Ryo Hazuki Ryo Hazuki is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcat View Post
/humour fails on you
and admins seem to fail on you hoggie
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2006 - 2009 Future Publishing Limited. All rights reserved. Future Publishing Limited is part of the Future plc group. Future Publishing Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 2008885 whose registered office is at Beauford Court 30 Monmouth Street Bath, UK BA1 2BW England.