Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Feedback > About the website

About the website Home for all your redesign feedback. We'll make all our important announcements here too!

Old 02-09-13, 00:34

Default Missing Comments

I post comments on the website and they go off to a moderator and never appear. What is the story???? There isn't anything objectionable in them that is for sure.

Saying Taylor Phinney isn't built for GT podiums but could be a star classics and TT rider shouldn't need moderation and NONE of my posts ever appear!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Travis you're my Hero!

Alberto Contador of Pinto: "And yes, it is true that for me it's the same to finish second or 10th."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 02-11-13, 16:29
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carols View Post
I post comments on the website and they go off to a moderator and never appear. What is the story???? There isn't anything objectionable in them that is for sure.

Saying Taylor Phinney isn't built for GT podiums but could be a star classics and TT rider shouldn't need moderation and NONE of my posts ever appear!
Hi Carols,

I'm happy to look into this. But can you expand on what you mean by 'they go off to a moderator and never appear', is then when you are directly responding on a thread?

Kind Regards
Old 03-26-13, 21:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferryman View Post
Hi Carols,

I'm happy to look into this. But can you expand on what you mean by 'they go off to a moderator and never appear', is then when you are directly responding on a thread?

Kind Regards
I experience the same behaviour on the website, I commented under an article three times today, first after hit POST they are there, but when I hit refresh or look at the page with another browser there is no comment by me??
Old 04-01-13, 00:54
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnellinger View Post
I experience the same behaviour on the website, I commented under an article three times today, first after hit POST they are there, but when I hit refresh or look at the page with another browser there is no comment by me??
The same thing has just happened to me.
I think the moderators are taking control under the comments in order to keep the newcomers, no matter if they're just trolls or genuine fans.
Old 04-19-13, 13:26

Unhappy

Me too, just now on "Police question riders over LBL littering".
I just posted a brief messate and two links to some relevant articles over at inrng.com which I thought people would find interesting. I can't see why a moderator would block this, if that is what happended.
Was there ever any conclusion on this, CN?
Are you able to investigate?