Pro Cycling Manager - anyone played it - Page 114 - CyclingNews Forum

Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > Games and Fantasy Cycling

Games and Fantasy Cycling Come in and talk about betting, computer games and cycling simulations, and your office's or online fantasy cycling leagues.

Old 01-29-13, 15:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphabet View Post
What?! A breakaway winning with 14 minutes to spare. So much for realism
I think it was here or on PCMdaily a guy posted a picture of a breakaway having such a large winning margin on Champs Elysees that the entire peloton finished outside the time limit, resulting in Roelandts winning TDF overall
Old 02-08-13, 19:40
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrulo View Post
i am having a little bit of a problem here on my game(PCM2012)

i just got promoted to pro conti and i decided to apply for a WC on several WT races.

the problem is comes to tour down under and there was no reply to my WC request and even after the race was over on the season planning menu it remained a question mark on the checks you have to tick to ask for an invitation.

now i am already racing the volta ao algarve and there is still no message saying who applied for the TA and PN wc and much less a message saying who got them

what bug is this? also the planning menu got weird as it is no longer divided according to the times you have to ask for invites for each race and instead already lists all season

bumpeti bump

any1 know of this problem? DT, gloin22 where you at usually helpful fellas?
Old 02-08-13, 20:11

Send a message via MSN to Dekker_Tifosi

i have no idea i've never experienced that
Old 02-08-13, 20:21
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekker_Tifosi View Post
i have no idea i've never experienced that
you useless *******

thanks anyway, maybe i could get some luck if i ask on pcmdaily? i will do it when my exams are over.

or maybe i could just edit the wild cards with the editor?

would that work?
Old 02-09-13, 10:23

Quote:
you useless *******

thanks anyway, maybe i could get some luck if i ask on pcmdaily? i will do it when my exams are over.

would that work?
This guy should help on PCM.Daily. Just PM him your problem, he's a wizz at those things
Old 02-11-13, 06:15

Quote:
you useless *******

would that work?
In 2009 & 2010 you can do it in dyn_team_race and it'd work fine as long as the race hasn't started. I don't know about the newer version though
Old 02-14-13, 15:08

Anyone (Dekker T most likely) know how to edit the nicknames that appear painted on the road? Gets a bit repetitive and I'd like to see some common ones popping up now and then. Also, little controversial, how do I edit a regen's ethnicity? For some reason a load of Kazakh regens are black, which looks weird.
Old 02-14-13, 17:07

I have an aging squad and have been waiting till July 1st to buy some new guys. But when i finally got there and try to buy someone it says i dont have a sponsor for next season so cant buy anyone, and i need to go on some sponsor search which will take god knows how long and when it finishes there will be no one left to buy.

So i go to the editor and extend my sponsor by a year but i get the same message. Any way to get around it?
If there's a 1% suspicion or doubt that a team is working with certain doctors, then they shouldn't be invited to the Tour de France - as simple as that.
journalist with integrity.
Old 02-15-13, 15:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caruut View Post
Also, little controversial, how do I edit a regen's ethnicity? For some reason a load of Kazakh regens are black, which looks weird.
Again, I can only refer to 2010 which I haven't played for quite some time either. But, as we wait for DT or others, maybe you can try this : look at skin type column in dyn_cyclist, if I'm not mistaken type 1 is black and type 6 is Asian, others are variations of white, you can always edit them in 2010.
Old 02-17-13, 09:56

Is it just me or are breakawyas in this game unrealistic as hell? it usually ends up as a mass sprint on the freakin top at Mont Ventoux and alpe d'huez, Zoncolan etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9LBsWCNE9I

Vuelta 06 - the greatest gt in history!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24TQdI7csHs