Suzanne Sonye - Page 2 - CyclingNews Forum

Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > The Clinic

The Clinic The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Old 02-08-13, 19:19

Interesting article. It appears Kayle Leogrande has taken a few pages from Lance Armstrong's playbook.

Maybe he got all those tattoos to cover the needle marks....
Old 02-08-13, 21:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Queued View Post
So you applaud Suzanne, and put her on the pedestal for being agent #1 in exposing the Lance lie.

How do you reconcile this with your recent statements on Frankie?

After all, who was it that took immediate action on Suzanne's complaint? Frankie reported this to the USADA as soon as Suzanne advised him that Kayle was doping.

But, Frankie didn't stop there. He resigned shortly thereafter due to 'differences in business strategy' with an owner that was clearly cultivating dopers.

Suzanne, on the other hand, continued on with the team after Frankie left.

If Suzanne is your heroine, clearly Frankie deserves your respect for his actions supporting her, even at the sacrifice of his job.

He was NOT a perpetrator. He did NOT help Lance dope.

The only assistance Frankie has provided with respect to Lance's doping, is to be the first teammate that was honest about Lance's doping. He has never misrepresented the truth.

I cannot threaten you with a ban. I can merely point out your lies.

Dave.
Mostly I think Mark argues just for the sake of hearing himself, sometimes he is right and sometimes he is wrong but generally his batting average is akin to that of a broken clock. Or an American League pitcher.

Proud member of the Clinic 1200
Old 02-09-13, 00:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkvW View Post
You are baiting me!

Frankie Andreu is obviously both a perpetrator and a victim. A person can be both. In the concrete world of the forum, I can see how such a concept can be difficult to reconcile. Frankie helped the doper win! Are you so uninformed that you are ignorant of that fact? Are you also so completely ignorant of the fact that Andreu DOPED in order to help Lance the doper win? Why do you post such infantile nonsense?

snipeed..
Sensible post. The timeline does support Andreu, but his character needs to be questioned. I still think we have about five core ethical characters in the game.
Old 02-09-13, 00:03

Quote:
If you'd open up your mind (I know it's almost impossible for you) and look at the context of my post (I know . . . to you context is unimportant), ...
Mark, just to address this as you also directed a post at me the other day when I responded to D Queued.

Can't you respond without the insults? Do the remarks you've included add anything to your argument that would be lost without them being there?

If you are going to police etiquette on the forum, then at least show some yourself.

[/offmyhighhorsewhichIneverliketobeoninthefirstplace]
Old 02-09-13, 00:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterst6906 View Post
Mark, just to address this as you also directed a post at me the other day when I responded to D Queued.

Can't you respond without the insults? Do the remarks you've included add anything to your argument that would be lost without them being there?

If you are going to police etiquette on the forum, then at least show some yourself.

[/offmyhighhorsewhichIneverliketobeoninthefirstplace]
Your point is well taken. I'll delete my offending post.
Old 02-09-13, 00:25

Quote:
Your point is well taken. I'll delete my offending post.
I don't think you should. Most of it is still there.
Old 02-11-13, 23:35

D-queued..

Do you have any idea why I stayed on? and only for a few weeks longer than Frankie. Exactly, you have no clue because you were not there. There were MANY legal issues going on that you are not privey to and you shouldn't be, thank god I had Frankie and Betsey's support....It seriously messed up my life.
Old 02-11-13, 23:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanne sonye View Post
D-queued..

Do you have any idea why I stayed on? and only for a few weeks longer than Frankie. Exactly, you have no clue because you were not there. There were MANY legal issues going on that you are not privey to and you shouldn't be, thank god I had Frankie and Betsey's support....It seriously messed up my life.
Hi Suzanne,

Thanks for your note. I would never presume to speak for you, nor was I presuming to interpret your actions in a negative light.

My sincerest apologies if I misspoke or inadvertently suggested anything negative about you.

The one and only intent of my comments was to address the inappropriate vitriol directed towards Frankie. Such 'aiding and abetting' innuendo flies in the face of the facts, and appears to be consistent with the smearing, bullying, baiting and harassing that Lance has attempted to apologize for.

If you believe that my comments with respect to Frankie were in error, I would be supportive of and interested in your revisions.

Dave.

Lance says he will cooperate with Landis Investigation

"I've done too many good things for too many people"
Old 02-12-13, 01:21

Dave,

I think people don't understand how difficult it is for someone like myself who is such a small part in the this affair to read people talking about them like they may know me or more than what they read, it's such a bizzare feeling and I am fortunate that 99.9% of the people are in favor of me, which is nice. I like reading all the kind words as they are what has gotten me through this ugly affair.

To clear things up Kayle and I are now friends and have talked about this issue at length, it's behind us. Frankie and Betsy were bullied by Lance and his people for years. This entire doping issue with Lance makes me sick to my stomach but in my opinion his tactics and the way he treated people and having the power and money on his side is just scary and I'm happy it's all coming out, but it stings everyone, everyone.

Sorry for the over reaction to your words, sometimes it just gets to me.

Suzanne.
Old 02-12-13, 01:56
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazed and Confused View Post
Sensible post. The timeline does support Andreu, but his character needs to be questioned. I still think we have about five core ethical characters in the game.
Maybe that's the difference. i'm not looking for white hats outside of Cowboy films. Not even the 'heroes' of the present crisis. It's enough that they did the right thing at the right time. Deifying them as 'incorruptables' leads only to future disappointments,

I don't expect a white knight. I expect a hard, slow, frustrating slog with many backward steps and with no guarantee of success. And the hope, for that is all it is, that the sport will be cleaner at the end than it was in the beginning.