Quote:
Originally Posted by ElChingon View Post
Welcome to the forum.
What does this even mean?
Old 02-20-13, 22:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Maserati View Post
What does this even mean?
You have been here long enough to know better. In return, why don't you post the latest PM from a mod to you?
Old 02-20-13, 22:23
Banned

Quote:
You have been here long enough to know better. In return, why don't you post the latest PM from a mod to you?
It was a PM?
You mentioned nothing about that in your original post:
Quote:
I remember as clearly as I remember how a certain mod broke Dan's Tour time frame rules and not one thing was done. DAOTEC was left out to hang by taunts which are still there, unlike the mod's offensive posts which were for some odd reason removed, hummm... I still have the copy by the way.
Old 02-20-13, 22:58

Quote:
It was a PM?
El : Hummmm indeed. On the one hand, I might like to see the purported retained copies myself. On the other hand - without the whole thread, those posts may appear completely different in meaning from their intention.

On the third hand - this seems to be history, and getting involved will take time. I'm trying to make enough time to look at reported posts - and I'm not getting there yet. Do we really need to make allegations about some historical event, which may, or may not, be relevant at this moment (we only have your word, El!)? On final thought/hand, I don't think so. I'll regard this potential diversion as another pointless time-eater.

If you have a complaint, make it. Spit it out, and don't mince around. If you are out of bounds, we'll tell you first. Otherwise, it is history, and if we don't need to pay attention to it, I think it is pointless to bring it up. Unless you are trying to score debating points - which in itself is pointless - as it will ultimately only decrease your reputation.

Ok, I'm back to trying to wade through some of the received post complaints.

<wave!>

Last edited by hiero2; 02-20-13 at 23:01.
Old 02-20-13, 23:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiero2 View Post
El - Dr Mas: Hummmm indeed. On the one hand, I might like to see the purported retained copies myself. On the other hand - without the whole thread, those posts may appear completely different in meaning from their intention.

On the third hand - this seems to be history, and getting involved will take time. I'm trying to make enough time to look at reported posts - and I'm not getting there yet. Do we really need to make allegations about some historical event, which may, or may not, be relevant at this moment (we only have your word, El!)? On final thought/hand, I don't think so. I'll regard this potential diversion as another pointless time-eater.

If you have a complaint make it. Spit it out, and don't mince around. If you are out of bounds, we'll tell you first. Otherwise, it is history, and if we don't need to pay attention to it, I think it is pointless to bring it up. Unless you are trying to score debating points - which in itself is pointless - as it will ultimately only decrease your reputation.

<wave!All four hands!>
Just as well you got all those hands Hiero help you with your wading..
Old 02-21-13, 00:52

Quote:
It was a PM?
Quit being so obtuse, you post questions like its your first post, no wonder everyone gets in a spat with you, if you are totally confuse you should go read the rules then get back to me when you have fully read them and have understood them. Then and only then will you be able to take part in this thread. If you do not then you are just a fictitious forum thread animal seeking validation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiero2 View Post
El : Hummmm indeed. On the one hand, I might like to see the purported retained copies myself. On the other hand - without the whole thread, those posts may appear completely different in meaning from their intention.
I have the whole thread, but this is before your time as a mod so you will be over ruled so you are barking up the wrong tree.

Quote:
Are you also implying the Joe Papp situation is also history and forgotten?

Quote:
If you have a complaint, make it. Spit it out, and don't mince around. If you are out of bounds, we'll tell you first. Otherwise, it is history, and if we don't need to pay attention to it, I think it is pointless to bring it up. Unless you are trying to score debating points - which in itself is pointless - as it will ultimately only decrease your reputation.

<wave!>
Again, this is before your time as mod so you have never seen the complaint or offending post, go ask in the mods thread we are not supposed to be able to view, you'll find it there if they actually took action on the matter, but I suspect it was erased from all to see as it would not look too good to have a mod post a ban-able post. In fact its in the mods thread here but I have not verified the post or complaint/infraction is still there. Again, if you review the rules like Dr. M is hopefully going to do to understand the situation you won't receive the post, but go ask the mods that were here I am sure they are free to share it with you, ask them, I'm sure they will be more than happy to hide it from you, or toss their hands up and say "what are you talking about". Are you noticing how your leader side steps the matter?

Last edited by ElChingon; 02-21-13 at 01:02.
Old 02-21-13, 02:44
Banned

Quote:
Quit being so obtuse, you post questions like its your first post, no wonder everyone gets in a spat with you, if you are totally confuse you should go read the rules then get back to me when you have fully read them and have understood them. Then and only then will you be able to take part in this thread. If you do not then you are just a fictitious forum thread animal seeking validation.
The only people who get in a spat with me are people who don't back up what they write. They also often attempt to make personal remarks rather than backing up what they write which would clear up any situation.

Quote:
I have the whole thread, but this is before your time as a mod so you will be over ruled so you are barking up the wrong tree.

Are you also implying the Joe Papp situation is also history and forgotten?

Again, this is before your time as mod so you have never seen the complaint or offending post, go ask in the mods thread we are not supposed to be able to view, you'll find it there if they actually took action on the matter, but I suspect it was erased from all to see as it would not look too good to have a mod post a ban-able post. In fact its in the mods thread here but I have not verified the post or complaint/infraction is still there. Again, if you review the rules like Dr. M is hopefully going to do to understand the situation you won't receive the post, but go ask the mods that were here I am sure they are free to share it with you, ask them, I'm sure they will be more than happy to hide it from you, or toss their hands up and say "what are you talking about". Are you noticing how your leader side steps the matter?
What rule are people supposed to be looking up?

Here are the rules.
Old 02-21-13, 03:34

Quote:
The only people who get in a spat with me are people who don't back up what they write. They also often attempt to make personal remarks rather than backing up what they write which would clear up any situation.

Here are the rules.
Once again, you are making your self look just like your avatar, well I guess it suits this case. If you feel like there are no rules to obey then like I suggested post a PM you may have received from a mod here for all to see. No problem, right?
Old 02-21-13, 04:17

Quote:

Here are the rules.
If you've never been baited by Maserati, you've never been baited by the master.
Old 02-21-13, 06:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkvW View Post
If you've never been baited by Maserati, you've never been baited by the master.
The number one troll feeder on this forum!