Moderators - Page 339 - CyclingNews Forum

Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Feedback > About the forum

About the forum Drop in, give us some feedback and talk to the team

Old 02-27-13, 07:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedaling squares View Post
It was inappropriate because I found out that I like to tend to my backside in the same manner as ACF94. I don't come to this cycling forum to learn of such atrocities. This is an over and classic case of moderation where none is needed. And it made an ass wipe out of the poor moderator who contributed to the harmless thread before it was closed.

Boomcie - nice to know you brother, but you crossed the line when you insulted the kitty. Your days are numbered!
LOL, nothing inappropriate about looking after your backside like me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Westemeyer View Post
That thread was considered inappropriate (and not just by me).

Susan
Who do we see to overthrow this dictatorship called CN Forum? Can we have an election and have opposing candidates who have different platforms on the way we should run the forum? I say we need a more laissez faire approach.
second post ever after reading the forum for the last few years and one thing i must say, ACF94 is probably the most intelligent poster here, never biased to BMC or Cadel, and never gets worked up over anything.
Old 02-27-13, 08:37

So I've only just returned to this hell hole and I'm already receiving unfair treatment by the mod(s)… If anyone would be so kind as to point out the inappropriate passage in a thread about TOILET PAPER ORIENTATION, I would greatly appreciate it.

It’s absolutely disgraceful that you greet me back into your narrow minded little community by shutting down the first thing I produce. How ridiculous would it be if every thread that the faint-hearted deems inappropriate has to be closed on the spot?

As long as I’m behaving decently, I would not like to be harassed by you or any of your minions.

A discussion about toilet paper orientation is not inappropriate. I will now wait for you to overturn your decision (which you won’t, because you should never give in to a terrorist’s demands)

13th best mountainbiker of the World (2004)
18th best mountainbiker of the World (2005)
Cyclingnews Reader Polls

Last edited by sittingbison; 02-27-13 at 08:54. Reason: crossed the border of insulting
Old 02-27-13, 09:26
Banned

Why has my thread 'Order of comments on articles' been moved from the cafe to the About the website section of the forum?
My post has absolutely nothing to do with the website. It seems to be a very strange decision, a total mistake.
Old 02-27-13, 09:29
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Elephant Man View Post
Why has my thread 'Order of comments on articles' been moved from the cafe to the About the website section of the forum?
My post has absolutely nothing to do with the website. It seems to be a very strange decision, a total mistake.
And here I thought it had everything to do with the website -- where the articles appear.......

Susan
Old 02-27-13, 09:36
Banned

Quote:
And here I thought it had everything to do with the website -- where the articles appear.......

Susan
I was not talking about articles on cyclingnews. I was talking about articles and other things on websites in general. I referred to youtube, nothing to do with cyclingnews, and BBC Sport, again nothing to do with cyclingnews.
I have no idea how the commenting on articles on cyclingnews works because I have never bothered to read comments on cyclingnews articles. I just read articles and come to the forum. If my comments apply to the commenting system on cyclingnews articles it is an incidental coincidence.
Please move the thread back.
Old 02-27-13, 09:37
Administrator

OK, that was not clear to me from your original posting.

Susan
Old 02-27-13, 09:41
Banned

Quote:
OK, that was not clear to me from your original posting.

Susan
Thank you Susan
Old 02-27-13, 09:42
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Elephant Man View Post
Thank you Susan
You are welcome.
Old 02-27-13, 09:44

Quote:
You are welcome.
I'm not, obviously.

Cyclingnews Reader Polls
Old 02-27-13, 10:41

Let it be. I no longer give a rat’s a$$. It’s not about some stupid thread anymore, I wouldn't even post in it if it was reopened now. I’m not a puppet.

I know there are some good up and coming moderators out there. I know they aren't too high and mighty to engage in a conversation and treat users with the respect they deserve.

Don’t put up with injustice, don’t be intimidated and don’t be muzzled by an oligarchic authority.

Cyclingnews Reader Polls

Last edited by sittingbison; 02-27-13 at 15:19. Reason: Personal insults redacted again