US prosecutors drop case against Armstrong/USPS - Page 295 - CyclingNews Forum

Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > The Clinic

The Clinic The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Old 04-07-12, 02:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatandfast View Post
should anybody be writing a sentence about what Lance's daughter or any other child should do? I know it's good for the page views if anything about Lance is left up but come on his kids?
Its pathetic, they haters have failed in their Lance lies and now they are talking about his kids.

Hugh
Old 04-09-12, 17:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughmoore View Post
Its pathetic, they haters have failed in their Lance lies and now they are talking about his kids.

Hugh
If I see Lance neglecting his puppy, and I make mention of it, I'm not really talking about the puppy. I'm really talking about Lance.

Spare me the puppies, ok?

Old 04-10-12, 07:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBay View Post
If I see Lance neglecting his puppy, and I make mention of it, I'm not really talking about the puppy. I'm really talking about Lance.

Spare me the puppies, ok?

So if I get this right,Lance is a neglectful parent. he doesn't support his kids the best way he can. Armstrong was not there for his kids,in lets say a no food on the table,no shoes,no school,no medical care,no nanny,no car seat,no college tuition, super poor future outlook kind of way for his children. That kind of neglect I am guessing. Or does being invited to the White House by presidents from both sides of the isle make your kids neglected? You guys are right,Armstrong is simply up to no good. I hope the foster parents,Bill and Melinda Gates can do a better job and really nurture these poor,poor little souls.

In reality Armstrong is nowhere near even the middle of the parenthood scale,I am sure some single mom that cleared a 100 bucks pole dancing or the dad on the midnight shift trying to keep his apartment for his kids are both wishing they could shower their loved children in the same kind of neglect Lance has punished his kids with,but maybe not.

Oh the Republicans. I hope Armstrong will stop bringing his kids to Vail,DisneyLand,Australia,throughout Europe and especially that god awful Hawaii,the contempt he has for those little people is appalling .I mean what kid wants to spend a bunch of time in Malibu anyway? Yucky
Old 04-10-12, 08:36

Just wondering if all the Lance people on here want the USADA trial on him to be public or private...do yee want full transparency? Or are yee ready for that?
“If you consider my situation: a guy who comes back from arguably, you know, a death sentence, why would I then enter into a sport and dope myself up and risk my life again? That's crazy. I would never do that. No. No way."

"Yes, there were six samples with EPO in it, and there were another two samples where it was pretty plain to a trained observer that there was synthetic EPO in those as well." Michael Ashenden on '99 samples
Old 04-10-12, 11:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by masking_agent View Post
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories... investigation

http://www.usada.org/media/statement...SADA Statement

Wow ! just read it off twitter..
Yes, it looks likes its done, its over and Novitzky's effort was a waste of time. I guess it becomes an X-File ?
Wrong. The fruits of Novitzky's investigation can still be used to bring a case against Lance through USADA. Plus, the leaks from the investigation lead to the 60 Minutes exposé which clearly established that Lance was a major doper throughout his pro career.

The investigation also derailed Lance's political career. The sycophants around him were talking about LA being the next Texas governor or President of the U.S. even though this is a guy who barely graduated high school and cheated his way to the top. When Lance dies, people will be able to file a Freedom of Information Request to get the results of the investigation, which will show just how much evidence there was (people close to the investigation said the evidence was overwhelming). At least his kids will eventually know the truth in their lifetime.
Old 04-10-12, 16:08

I see a kid who probably gets dragged around (from place to place) on a private jet and then stands around in the hot sun waiting for her daddy to finish the race so that she can express some love for him. And he ignores her.

Anyhow, she probably has little time to go to school, with Mum and Dad always jet-setting the world so much. That's what private tutors are really for!

"Hello, my name's Simon and I do drawings. My daddy is a famous Tour de France racer. I love it when he takes me to races. Here's the drawing I did last year of him winning the Tour de France..."

http://www.hulu.com/watch/19309/satu...ght-live-simon

Quote:
So if I get this right,Lance is a neglectful parent. he doesn't support his kids the best way he can. Armstrong was not there for his kids,in lets say a no food on the table,no shoes,no school,no medical care,no nanny,no car seat,no college tuition, super poor future outlook kind of way for his children. That kind of neglect I am guessing. Or does being invited to the White House by presidents from both sides of the isle make your kids neglected? You guys are right,Armstrong is simply up to no good. I hope the foster parents,Bill and Melinda Gates can do a better job and really nurture these poor,poor little souls.

In reality Armstrong is nowhere near even the middle of the parenthood scale,I am sure some single mom that cleared a 100 bucks pole dancing or the dad on the midnight shift trying to keep his apartment for his kids are both wishing they could shower their loved children in the same kind of neglect Lance has punished his kids with,but maybe not.

Oh the Republicans. I hope Armstrong will stop bringing his kids to Vail,DisneyLand,Australia,throughout Europe and especially that god awful Hawaii,the contempt he has for those little people is appalling .I mean what kid wants to spend a bunch of time in Malibu anyway? Yucky

Last edited by BotanyBay; 04-10-12 at 16:28.
Old 04-10-12, 18:44

Who'd you want for a dad? Average Joe, a CN reader and mailman with very modest appartment, working mother, and your same sex sibbling's used clothes, or the dad that uses you as a shield from the bloodthirsty press. Basically find every reason on earth to not be with you, even if he has millions aplenty and has retired from the one thing he actually knew how to?

One thing though, his kids will likely get more of an education than he did. Mostly because as a famous parent, the one thing he would not get away with, is NOT send his kids to proper schools. Doping, fraud, bullying, child neglectt, all in good sportsmanship. But VIP kids can't be kept from a (chance of) good education.

Imagine, him actually being your dad. Makes the deal HE got in his youth seem pretty swell in comparison, doesn't it? Sad how a guy with daddy issues gets to father so many kids who'll have much deeper cut daddy issues. Bearing his name will be their biggest obstacle towards a fulfilling, honest life of their own. But, at least it's all about him, so his ego is flattered once more. No such thing as bad promotion.
Old 04-10-12, 19:03
Banned

It will be fun to see the reaction in a couple more years when it is normal teen behavior to ignore your pop and pretend you do not know him lol...

And Lance calls out to get his kid's attention in public and the kid looks down and pretends they do not hear. "Who is that guy?"

Lol. "Lance's kids are ashamed and scared of sociopath dad." "Spending years and years standing out in the noonday sun" "Look at that OMG Look at that"

And then years later when the kids become young adults and spank the haters in cycling forums spank spank. "oh, spanking is innapropriate...Lance's kids are now spanking people. Its because of their upbringing" "Standing in the sun too long" "No sunsceen"
Old 04-10-12, 19:05

Quote:
should anybody be writing a sentence about what Lance's daughter or any other child should do? I know it's good for the page views if anything about Lance is left up but come on his kids?
I don't know; I mean he did give over $500k to planned parenthood this year after all.
Old 04-10-12, 19:07

I still feel like all your posts are complex poems that I don't quite understand the structure of, Polish.