Floyd to be charged with fraud - Page 42 - CyclingNews Forum

Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > The Clinic

The Clinic The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Old 04-11-12, 12:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by skippy View Post
Agree with Particknd’s , comment#404 , this thread is “ full of blather ” , when it is not attacking the children of the man you choose to hate !

Jealousy on this thread has reached new depths of depravity and it is UNBELIEVABLE that the “ Moderators ” choose to continue to allow these people free rein to vent their sculirious , depraved and fictionist imaginings on the rest of us readers !

Time Moderators took note of the IP addresses of these miserable excuses for humanity and barred them from inflicting their worthless imaginings on the rest of humanity !

Copy of a Bruyneel tweet about 12hrs ago :

JohanBruyneel‏@JohanBruyneel
Discovered there's the massive amount of about 200 twitter cycling trolls, and they're all connected to each other. I'm feeling for them...

The guy was being kind !
Now everyone's allowed to speak from whichever orifice they chose, for heaven's sake; just please warn us when we are about to be splattered with mental excrement. So we can seek cover.
Old 04-11-12, 12:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhubroma View Post
Now everyone's allowed to speak from whichever orifice they chose, for heaven's sake; just please warn us when we are about to be splattered with mental excrement. So we can seek cover.
lol. organic excrement is much easier to take cos it washes off.
Old 04-11-12, 13:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by skippy View Post
Babble
Johan? The guy who perpetuated a decade long fraud on the sport? harassed anyone who told the truth? We are supposed to feel sorry for him? Really?

In Johan's twisted world anyone who wants doping, corruption, and toxic bullies out of the sport is a troll
Old 04-11-12, 15:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Race Radio View Post
Johan? The guy who perpetuated a decade long fraud on the sport? harassed anyone who told the truth? We are supposed to feel sorry for him? Really?

In Johan's twisted world anyone who wants doping, corruption, and toxic bullies out of the sport is a troll
Johan is Lance's "Steve & Eydie"

Old 04-12-12, 02:45

It's about time you guys stopped even mentioning Floyd in the Floyd thread and focused on the only thing worth focusing on...
Old 04-12-12, 02:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehog View Post
I guess what I meant was regardless of the Federal investigation being dropped a lot of information came to light. The normally impenetrable Armstrong was penetrated! What I still find odd is why the likes of Walsh/Sunday Times and the SCA have remained tight lipped since the end of the investigation. Surely they would want to begin proceeding to reclaim some of their losses? Or did they write it all off long ago? Not even a comment?

Maybe Nov’ wants to blow the back doors off? Do it the old fashion way?
For those of us that are ignorant and only look at these threads for a laugh at the haters, what does SCA stand for, can we have a quick summary of what that was about given its no doubt few years old.

Hugh
Old 04-13-12, 12:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughmoore View Post
For those of us that are ignorant and only look at these threads for a laugh at the haters, what does SCA stand for, can we have a quick summary of what that was about given its no doubt few years old.

Hugh
Super Champion Armstrong.
Old 04-13-12, 14:20

Default Where does it say that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Race Radio View Post
Where does it say in the article that "Floyd is to be charged with fraud?" All I see is a reference to a grand jury investigation? In case you haven't heard, convening a grand jury does not always result in the filing of charges.
Old 04-13-12, 15:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TERMINATOR View Post
Where does it say in the article that "Floyd is to be charged with fraud?" All I see is a reference to a grand jury investigation? In case you haven't heard, convening a grand jury does not always result in the filing of charges.
BS. Convening a GJ always results in charges, and the accused is screwed. I learned that here when LA etal were under investigation.
Old 04-13-12, 15:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisE View Post
BS. Convening a GJ always results in charges, and the accused is screwed. I learned that here when LA etal were under investigation.
To be fair though when you don't have political influence to sort things out, it often does result in charges....
“If you consider my situation: a guy who comes back from arguably, you know, a death sentence, why would I then enter into a sport and dope myself up and risk my life again? That's crazy. I would never do that. No. No way."

"Yes, there were six samples with EPO in it, and there were another two samples where it was pretty plain to a trained observer that there was synthetic EPO in those as well." Michael Ashenden on '99 samples