The Cycling Betting Thread - Page 83 - Cyclingnews Forum

Go Back   Cyclingnews Forum > Road > Games and Fantasy Cycling

Games and Fantasy Cycling Come in and talk about betting, computer games and cycling simulations, and your office's or online fantasy cycling leagues.

Old 04-10-12, 23:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizzajob View Post
Really good tips, manafana. Sadly I saw them too late!
thanks, i post a regular log on a betting website olbg, made small profit last month doing ok so far, but had weak roubaix. Just tend make effort on strong bets and put them up here.
Old 04-14-12, 19:34

Hey, I am looking to bet some money and wondering what are the best betting online sites in uk ?

Thanks in advance
Old 04-17-12, 15:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloin22 View Post
Hey, I am looking to bet some money and wondering what are the best betting online sites in uk ?

Thanks in advance
If you just go back a couple of pages in this thread you will get all the answers you need...
Old 04-17-12, 16:03

Flèche Wallonne

Uran to beat Hesjedal @ 1,75 8/10
Rodriguez to beat Gilbert @ 1,75 7,5/10
CA Sorensen to beat Howes @ 1,75 7,5/10
Mollema to beat F. Schleck @ 1,75 7/10
Nocentini to beat Le Mevel @ 1,60 7/10
Duarte to beat Valverde @ 2,50 6/10
Costa to beat Visconti @ 2 6/10
Anton to beat Vanendert @ 3 5,5/10
A. Schleck to beat Horner @ 2,50 5,5/10
Dekker to beat N Sorensen @ 1,85 5,5/10
Jeannesson to beat Geniez @ 2,20 5/10

Anton to win @ 14 5/10

Best of luck.
Old 04-18-12, 07:35

Couldn't help putting some money on Vanendert at odds 8
Old 05-02-12, 13:15

Can get a good price on Nibali for the tour at the minute -
33-1 http://www.oddschecker.com/other-spo...-france/winner
Old 05-07-12, 21:43

I'm too lazy to check all the companies rules but does anyone know how the Ferrari v Chicchi match bet was settled with various bookmakers today? Or any others involving Ferrari. I know a few companies had that particular one up as I backed Ferrari with Pinnacle this morning. It was settled as a loser due to the official results placing Ferrari last in the peloton but their rules state it's on the first results published and originally Ferrari was listed 9th before the DQ.
Old 05-07-12, 22:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor Pass View Post
I'm too lazy to check all the companies rules but does anyone know how the Ferrari v Chicchi match bet was settled with various bookmakers today? Or any others involving Ferrari. I know a few companies had that particular one up as I backed Ferrari with Pinnacle this morning. It was settled as a loser due to the official results placing Ferrari last in the peloton but their rules state it's on the first results published and originally Ferrari was listed 9th before the DQ.
I know bet365 settled with Chicchi as winner too against Ferrari. I think normaly the deciding thing is the result when the podiumpresentation takes place, but since I dont know if the results were corrected before or after that I dont know it that decision was correct, but also that rule mostly goes towards bets for stagewinners. I doubt however that the first unofficial results will ever count for anything, and without being completely sure I think it was corrected in the first official results published, and that those must be the counting ones.

Last edited by MADRAZO; 05-10-12 at 11:55.
Old 05-07-12, 22:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADRAZO View Post
I know bet365 settled with Chicchi as winner too against Ferrari, and also Unibet Bonnet against Ferrari. I think normaly the deciding thing is the result when the podiumpresentation takes place, but since I dont know if the results were corrected before or after that I dont know it that decision was correct, but also that rule mostly goes towards bets for stagewinners. I doubt however that the first unofficial results will ever count for anything, and without being completely sure I think it was corrected in the first official results published, and that those must be the counting ones.
Thanks,
That seems to make sense. Ferrari placed in 186th or whatever is the official result. Pinnacle have actually resettled my bet now on request.

I see William Hill have started copying Bet365s match bet odds - that must be pretty frustrating setting up matches each day only for other books to copy them.
Old 05-09-12, 23:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor Pass View Post
I backed Ferrari to beat Bennati with Victor Chandler and was settled a winner. They delayed a while and then paid out but didn't wait for the official judges verdict I think. I had the DSQ of Rojas in Liege voided in my favour before with them too, when the other rider didn't finish so they don't seem to be too consistent.